• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

Omg I just looked back through my threads, getting dh home from work when I had ewcm was cd29 so I'd only be 11dpo today!!

Omw!!!!!! I totally see that! I'm so excited for you! :wohoo:

Thanks Huggles!! Sorry I totally hijacked the thread and didn't respond to your post.

This was my frer this morning, but it was a second wee!

Attachments

• IMG_0570.jpg
    IMG_0570.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 4
Thanks Huggles! With such an off cycle and craziness I was concentrating on af arriving to start clomid, so shocked doesn't cover it!!! Only thing that made me test was a metallic taste in my mouth and I hated my coffee in the morning, which is not like me at all.

What CD are you in your cycle? I know you said you ov'd really late. How will you work out how far you are? From LMP or just taking 2 weeks before ov and counting from that?

Cd41 today, been working it out with an Ov date on cd29 as that's when I had the ewcm etc but really I probably won't get an accurate idea until a scan. But my lmp was 1st September so a crazy long cycle. Yeh so two weeks before Ov is like the 14th sept, so going by that the due date would be around 22nd June! 😀

Fx: Finally get to post again, WOWzers :happydance:
that is a might nice line your FRER. No denying that. Heck, that crazy long cycle was worth it. Good thing you got that extra bding in..LOL.. Who would have thought??:dohh:

HH9 Do you already have a good OB line up?

Thank you so much ftale, I have an ob but I've only seen him once he seemed good though and I liked him better than another I saw. So I might stick with him and see. I'm away for 4 days in NC so will make an appointment when I get back.

Last test picture post, but I'm really glad it's getting darker. I guess I should stop testing now?!! Been waiting what feels like forever to see those lines though, I now have a poas addiction!!

I'll say...:happydance: I love looking at pee sticks. Even if it is so I'll know where to look when I'm testing....:haha:

So happy for you FX!

Thank you ftale, I'm feeling very nervous after all the bad news re my uterus. Praying it sticks!

Fx: Praying baby sticks in there too. Plus your body is in baby mode now and will do everything to keep baby safe. :hugs:

Definitely hoping for a long and healthy pregnancy for you fx!

Where are you at with everything ftale? How's the food/ exercise going?

Where are you at with everything ftale? How's the food/ exercise going?

Well, everything is going well. Portion control with better food selection. My husband does low impact walk aerobics with me each day of the work week with a break on Sat/Sun. I feel stronger and have lost 4lbs. :happydance:

With my HSG done and ovulation this week some time I get to start trying for pumpkin soon. :winkwink:

You ladies have a nice weekend? We went to our first corn maze ever. Was there all day. My daughter had a ball. I'm looking forward to do it again already except doing a haunted one in the dark :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->