• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

Hi all, I'm actually on a mini vacation with my daughter and best friend. We are vegging out in her neck of the woods not doing much(working mobile..barely..heheh). :haha: I don't even have any tests with me. I don't want to get see a bfn while I'm having fun. I'll just wait and test when I get home this weekend.

Shradha: Yes, we can be bump buddies. I like this plan. I hope your hubby can bring down to a healthy level. So hard during this time of year. I personally am just not indulging as much as I would. Too easy to give yourself and excuse to over do it. Have fun with your family and post as you can. :hugs:

Flou: Oh, yum!! I hope you ate them cookies up. I would have. I love cookies. I hope your sore bb means you are preggo. Gosh that would be sooo awesome. When you plan to test?

Babybum: :cry::hugs: I know what you mean about being the last one. That's usually me. Road blocks are every where in life. Just like with driving, we are going to get to our destination but have to take the long way around...but we will get to baby.
I hope you make some delicious cookies. I just want to eat cookies in general but don't want to bake. :haha:

FX: Hey there mama!! :flower: Giiirrll, I'm with you. My husband has done or initiated most of all of our 'decorations' for Christmas. He is wrapping presents for our daughter and I've been like :coffee: And I'm ok with it. I've made it clear I'm happy already and just want to eat Christmas cookies......:haha: I say enjoy yourself doing what comes naturally.
Praying your bp stays good. Its a finicky thing when you are preggy. Stay warm and please keep us posted as often as you can :hugs:

Hi all, I'm actually on a mini vacation with my daughter and best friend. We are vegging out in her neck of the woods not doing much(working mobile..barely..heheh). :haha: I don't even have any tests with me. I don't want to get see a bfn while I'm having fun. I'll just wait and test when I get home this weekend.

Shradha: Yes, we can be bump buddies. I like this plan. I hope your hubby can bring down to a healthy level. So hard during this time of year. I personally am just not indulging as much as I would. Too easy to give yourself and excuse to over do it. Have fun with your family and post as you can. :hugs:

Flou: Oh, yum!! I hope you ate them cookies up. I would have. I love cookies. I hope your sore bb means you are preggo. Gosh that would be sooo awesome. When you plan to test?

Babybum: :cry::hugs: I know what you mean about being the last one. That's usually me. Road blocks are every where in life. Just like with driving, we are going to get to our destination but have to take the long way around...but we will get to baby.
I hope you make some delicious cookies. I just want to eat cookies in general but don't want to bake. :haha:

FX: Hey there mama!! :flower: Giiirrll, I'm with you. My husband has done or initiated most of all of our 'decorations' for Christmas. He is wrapping presents for our daughter and I've been like :coffee: And I'm ok with it. I've made it clear I'm happy already and just want to eat Christmas cookies......:haha: I say enjoy yourself doing what comes naturally.
Praying your bp stays good. Its a finicky thing when you are preggy. Stay warm and please keep us posted as often as you can :hugs:
I'm looking forward to the cookies and I sure hope the new year brings some really good bump buddies. Man the wait could drive a girl to drown some sorrows

Those christmas cookies were yummy. DS preferred them to chocolate so they definitely got his seal of approval. Im going to make some shortbread either tomorrow or Saturday. My bbs are still really sore and sensitive. I did have a bit of nausea yesterday but none today. AF was due today but it hasn't shown up yet. Im on cd30 but I can be as late as cd 33, but never any later, so if AF doesn't show by Christmas eve Im going to test. I would test sooner but really don't want to see a bfn, i would rather AF started.

Ftale have a great time on holiday. And I hope you get a Christmas bfp!

Hi ladies, I hope you all are well! Same old excuses here - still *insanely* busy all the time, hopefully it'll slow down after the holidays. I LOVE Christmas but in general I'm just ready for this year to be over and start fresh.

I'm CD15 and really hoping we got enough BDing in this last week. My appointment on the 5th went so - so, my basic bloodwork came back normal (thyroid, prolactin and ovarian reserve I think) so that's good. My mom has a genetic clotting disorder that causes miscarriage she found out about a couple years ago but she can't remember which one and her stupid doctor's office lost her test results/ record so I can't get tested for it until someone figures out where they went - so frustrating.
The doctor said next time I get a positive hpt test I can immediately come in to get my progesterone checked since I mentioned being worried about it but she basically said she doesn't believe in a "short luteal phase" (what?). So we'll just be here BD and taking vitamins until we "get lucky" since they won't do anything until after a 3rd miscarriage.

Work sucked today! We have 4 confirmed influenza cases in our facility so I'm all anxious about catching it...I think my co-worker said this year's flu shot has been 10% effective? Fabulous! Just dandy. On a good note I think I get paid double time tomorrow since it's Christmas eve woohoo.

:dust:

AF showed up yesterday - 2 days late! At least I can have a cheeky champagne breakfast tomorrow.

Lilacpetal I am sorry for your loss. And its horrible not having answers as to why. I have had 3 losses but they weren't consecutive. 2 before DS and then one after so I am not eligible for testing as they have to be 3 in a row. I'm just clinging on to the hope that DS wasn't a fluke and if I can have one sticky pregnancy then surely I can have another. Just hoping I get pregnant again soon and sticks. I hope you get your rainbow soon!

I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas. The festivities start today for us with visits to friends and family. Even with the witch here I am determined to have a good time!

Lilac: FX you got enough bd in. Good to hear from you:hugs:

Fou: Sorry, :hugs: darn AF, she's coming for me too. bfn today at 13dpo.

I'm looking forward to time with the hubby and my lil girl. As a matter of fact we are headed out right now.

Have a Merry Christmas ya'll!!

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm working this weekend so it'll be a good way to pass the time. AF is due 1/3 or thereabouts. I've really got no clue when I o'd this cycle as I ran out of opks and cm was sketchy. Oh well, here's to 2018!
Prayers and fx'd for you all :dust:

I hope everyone is doing well! I'm working this weekend so it'll be a good way to pass the time. AF is due 1/3 or thereabouts. I've really got no clue when I o'd this cycle as I ran out of opks and cm was sketchy. Oh well, here's to 2018!
Prayers and fx'd for you all :dust:

Hey lilac

:dust: Hope AF doesn't show for you. I hope you have a good work weekend too. btw loving your wedding pic. It looks so serene.

Have a Happy New Year!:hugs:

Hi, I ve got a 5 years old and we have been trying since October. I am hoping this month is our month, I am not sure my symptoms are pregnancy, pms (cramping) or cold/flu (lots around me). Good luck to everyone else xx

Lilac fingers crossed the witch doesn't show!

Hi Amethyste - good luck with ttc. We have also been ttc since about October. We tried in June and caught first time but unfortunately i miscarried at 6 weeks. We had a little break and this is now my third month ttc.

I should ovulate at the weekend so Im hoping I catch the egg and then the dreaded tww. Im back to work on Friday, even though I don't really want to. Its always so difficult to go back after Christmas.

Amethyste: FX you caught the egg.

Fou: We are Oing around the same time. Think Saturday will be O day. I can feel my body gearing up. Have you tried an opk?

Hi, still no AF but it stills early in the morning (can't sleep after being woken up by that storm). Cramps are on and off but they seem a bit different from AF ( more everywhere and more pulling type) . I think there are very good chances that I am pregnant and really i should be testing but I would rather find the right time. I don't fancy doing it just before going work, ideally in the evening by but it might turn up negative and I don't really want to waste money on lots tests. Plus I don't really want to be desapointed again. Trying since October doesn't seen that long but it feels like forever...hope 2018 is our year so Fx for everybody Xx

Good luck Amethyste! Sounds promising fx!

Ftale does sound as if we are Oing at roughly the same time. I think probably Sunday. I don't use opks. When i was trying for DS are tried them for a few months and found it too much pressure. So I just predict using a calandar and track changes in my body. One thing with ttc I have got to know my body quite well! I have had some watery cm yesterday and a slight pressure pain on the right hand side so I know my body is gearing up for that time.

I hope we all get sticky bfps soon and then we can be bump buddies!

Amethyst: Did you test?

Fou: Being bump buddies sounds like a wonderful idea. Would be do nice to finally catch the eggy.

My ovary pain was more intense today. I wanted to stop by store for opk but couldn't see the point when I'm a matter of 2 or 3 days away. Who knows I might break down tomorrow but I may also O as my temp was so low this morning.

FX we have good Os.

Hi,
Ft I went to work yesterday and I wish I had tested. Everybody is sick and I started to think it was wishful thinking. In the evening I thought I ll test only to realise I had no tests left in my cupboard !! Now I ve got to wait till tonight...

Good luck Amethyste, I hope you see two lines!

Can anybody see a line ??

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_203532710.jpg
    IMG_20180104_203532710.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member