Our journeys to baby #2

I think AF is about to arrive on time tomorrow. I had some spotting yesterday and again today so she is probably on her way. I know im not out properly until full flow but I think its going to happen. On to cycle 4....

I don't know much about bv but if you went to a ob and asked they'd probably test you and see what's up especially if you are TTC it is important to treat that kind of stuff before pregnancy so you can rest easy when you get that bfp.

I am with you on self weaning. Its so easy to let your kid self sooth at the breast and ultimately its so much better for them than pacifiers bottles or thumb sucking. How old is your dd??? Mine seems to be cutting out all day feeds outside of naps but shes up 5 or so times a night to comfort suck.

I started spotting today and had a bfn again yesterday though today is 4 or 5 days late. I think its just anovulary cause of stress levels. If af doesn't show in full by the end of the month I will test again but I am counting myself out at this point.

My DD is nearly 16 months. I honestly haven't kept track of how many times she wakes in the night, probably because we co-sleep haha, but it's still plenty.
I'm sorry your cycle is messing with you :( Hopefully it's back on track soon!

I think AF is about to arrive on time tomorrow. I had some spotting yesterday and again today so she is probably on her way. I know im not out properly until full flow but I think its going to happen. On to cycle 4....

How are you doing flou??

I'm 8/9dpo right now. Some normal PMS symptoms happening right now but luckily I'm not as cranky as usual (yet....), also no cramping. As I'm a POAS addict I'm sure I'll be testing and squinting soon.

AF arrived as expected so on to the next cycle. Even though disappointed im not pregnant and i do find im less anxious than I was trying for DS. Maybe its having a toddler and working full time doesn't give me much time to think about it.

Lilac good symptoms so far. I hope this is your lucky month and you see a bfp soon!

Oh no I'm sorry flou :(

I took a test this morning and something is definitely catching my eye but I'm pretty sure it's just an indent. I can't really get a good picture of it.
FF says I'm due for AF tomorrow but I disagree, that would make this a 21 day cycle and I haven't had one that short in a very long time. I'm guessing AF is due Monday or so.

Attachments

• 20180125_104733.jpg
    20180125_104733.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180125_103506.jpg
    20180125_103506.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180125_103106.jpg
    20180125_103106.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 3
Lilac there is something catching my eye in the middle set of tests, the top test.

....sorry just jumping in, I still follow this thread even though I’m not really in it anymore.

Thanks fx! Yeah the top test is from today, the bottom is yesterday's just to help bring out what I'm seeing. It's really hard to get a picture of though :( I really think it's an indent but I'm still hoping a little bit :)

Yep, I'm back. I accidently unsubribed to the post then forgot to go back and resubscribe...I kept wondering why I wouldn't see any posts show up. Then, deerrrrrr:dohh:

Lilac: I can see some thing on the top one. Its kinda blotchy but some thing is there. I hope it's a good line soon.

Flou: Sorry the witch showed:hugs:

Baby: How are you? Did you get a bfp or did a full flow start?

I'm in yet another new cycle. The lines are starting to blur ladies. I use to get excited of opk sticks getting darker. Now its like :coffee:

I'm using the last of my clomid meds up this cyce and the two after if not preggy, then I'm going to be a bum at ttc. Not going to be number 1 on my list anymore. I've felt like stopping before but this time I'm ready to press the button. :winkwink:

So today is cd8 for me and I should O anywhere from cd 10 to cd 15.

Ok,going to be lazy for the night. So great to catch up with you all!

Hello all - new to this thread. Thought it would be nice to get to know others who are on the ttc roller coaster!... I have a 13-month old and my husband and I have decided to try for baby #2 sometime in the next 1-2 months. We had an unplanned pregnancy in August which resulted in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. So I am a little more hesitant and nervous this time around! Looking forward to the support of others during this time!

Hello all - new to this thread. Thought it would be nice to get to know others who are on the ttc roller coaster!... I have a 13-month old and my husband and I have decided to try for baby #2 sometime in the next 1-2 months. We had an unplanned pregnancy in August which resulted in a miscarriage at 8 weeks. So I am a little more hesitant and nervous this time around! Looking forward to the support of others during this time!

Welcome Kiki!:flower:

So glad to have you join us!! I'm sorry about your mc. Praying your next lil bean is a sticky one. :happydance:

Welcome kiki :wave:

Hi ftale! I'm sorry you're feeling blah about the whole TTC process, trying for so long is the most discouraging thing I can think of :( It's such an emotional roller coasters all. the. time.

I tested again with fmu today and I forgot to look at the test before I brought DSD to school and it was dry when I got home :/ I saw what I think is another indent but it was more obvious than yesterday's. I think using fmu is just so concentrated it does yucky things to my tests (indents, evaps, etc). I had saved my fmu so I dipped another cheapie and it looked like another indent but the tests bumped together while I was carrying them downstairs and a wiggling DD at the same time so it almost looks like an actual line. So i dipped a frer in the fmu and got nothing at all on that :( Just a frustrating morning.

Attachments

• 20180126_091830.jpg
    20180126_091830.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 20180126_092053.jpg
    20180126_092053.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 20180126_092213.jpg
    20180126_092213.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 3
Welcome kitty-good luck
Lilac I'm sure it has to be beyond frustrating to be in limbo land.
Ftal I feel you hun. It's so frustrating. Full flow did start when I was about 4 days late. I've been kinda stressed with work and the whole check thing so I'm not suprised af was late. It was 10 months ttc with dd and I'd say I'm on month 8 now. The constant waiting is killing me especially when I keep seeing or hearing about new babies and/or pregnsncies. It's less stressful in some ways cause I had one so I know everything works but I'm not sure what more to do. I just got a bunch of opks I'll start taking next week to see if that helps narrow things down. I refuse to temp or do much else. It's too much work.
In other news dds been sick so I'm kinda glad I'm not prego right now.

Good luck girls

Lilac: The frer was bfn but the wondfos are major iffy. One totally had a line but within the dye. I feel like you should see some thing on them soon if they are truly picking up color. Sorry for you had a tough morning though but we've all been there and understand.:hugs:

Baby: Temping is a good thing but it can be tiring. I'm not doing it this cycle just so I don't know what's going on. It never fails to tell me my cycle is coming.
But bding every other day starting cd 10 is my plan until I'm at least cd 18....IF my hubby can perform.

:hugs: Lilac. Im sorry the witch showed.

Hi kiki! Im so sorry for your loss. I understand the worry of ttc after a loss and I hope you get a sticky bfp soon.

Ftale I am sorry you are having a hard time of it. Ttc definitely takes it out of you emotionally, mentally and physically. I hope this cycle you get your much longed for bfp. FX!

Lilac sorry about the witch. That sucks.

Ftale I sometimes wish men only had to look and wed be preggers. Its hard keeping that active of a sex life especially after kids and many years being together. Though I guess it depends on the couple. I hope it works for you.

I have a feeling a fresh wave of bfps will hit especially with valentines day right around the corner.

Good luck ladies and may the stork bless us all with tiny sticky visitors.

Lilac::cry: Rotten witch. I'm sorry.

Flou: Thank you, would be so nice..lol..you wait for so long I would pass out if I ever got one.

How are you doing?

Baby: I second that thought. Its sad when you are looking forward to a cutoff date of ovulation so you can stop bding. :wacko:

AF is due the day before Valentines or the day of depending on when I O. I haven't felt it happen at all. I think my temp this morning singles it was impending but it could have been from lousy sleep last night.
I do feel better than ever though. I've gone vegan. No meat on my plate. No overly sugary foods. My urine is so alkaline it looks like blue paint. Now if I could get my cm to have the same vaginal ph. It is still pretty acidic at 5.0 to 5.5. Meh, maybe preseed will drown it out and let some spermies survive :haha:

:hugs:

Thanks everyone for the welcome!... I'm still so in between on deciding when we want to actually start trying for baby #2. I have terrible baby fever, and would love to be pregnant again but I have so much anxiety related to having a newborn again, especially during cold/flu season. It has been terrible where I live and I know so many little babies in the hospital, and the fact that I would have a 2-year old kiddo bringing germs home to my newbie makes me so anxious! And knowing I wouldn't breastfeed just adds a whole other layer!.. I think I probably overthink almost everything to do with having a child.. lol. My husband is of no help, his response is "Whenever you think its right."

I'm currently leaning towards waiting til April to try so that the earliest baby we would have would be January and then they wouldn't go to daycare until April..... uggghhhh... Then the other side of me thinks - it more than likely won't happen right away, so why do I always try so hard to plan stuff?!?! And if it did happen right away, who's to say that it would work out and wouldn't end in another m/c. :( Sorry for all my venting. I just feel like I can't talk like this many people that know me...

Lilac: Also sorry AF showed. :(

Good luck to all the ladies for this next month - I also think February might bring some bfps! :)

Kiki: You aren't alone in your apprehension. I think we all second guess many things as we TTC. Nothing is guaranteed except for 'nothing' if we don't try.

All we can do is put our best foot forward however imperfect we think it might be.

Whenever you do bring home a new baby your instincts and prior experience as a new mom will be your guide.

And you have us ladies here to lean on as well while you journey there.

Hugs...one hurdle at a time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->