• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Our journeys to baby #2

Ftale, it certainly look different from my last bfp which I was gonna put in the bin and decided to have a last look at it. I was only one day late, with that one I was 5 days late and it came pretty much instantly. I am still surprised as I genuinely thought I was ill ( cos everybody else was) and AF was on her way because all the cramping. I really hope you all get your bfp soon xxx

Congratulations Amethyste!

Ftale lets hope we both catch the egg this weekend!

DH and I have been trying to conceive 2nd child for 8 years. We have done tests all came back normal. My Dr suggested I loose a few pounds did that still nothing. We stopped for about 8 months and this month we started again.

DH and I have been trying to conceive 2nd child for 8 years. We have done tests all came back normal. My Dr suggested I loose a few pounds did that still nothing. We stopped for about 8 months and this month we started again.

Good luck, I hope 2018 is your year !!

:wave: Welcome Dia! I hope you get your bfp soon. Whereabouts in your cycle are you?

FX ladies!!

Hopefully we can make some January sparks!! :flower:

Congrats amethyst. Welcome dia.
Nothing really to report here. Been a couple stressful months so not expecting much. My dd is going through a language Xplosion right now and has jumped from about 100 words to it fees like triple... She is becoming more independent but still attached. I know we have about 2 years til we are done but I'm really hoping I fall in the next few months. I hate the waiting game

Congrats amethyst. Welcome dia.
Nothing really to report here. Been a couple stressful months so not expecting much. My dd is going through a language Xplosion right now and has jumped from about 100 words to it fees like triple... She is becoming more independent but still attached. I know we have about 2 years til we are done but I'm really hoping I fall in the next few months. I hate the waiting game

That's such a fun time when they start packing in the words. :happydance:

I'm quite frankly bored with the waiting game. I don't know that we will be trying for two more years. This year looks like its still a go though I am pretty tuckered out.

FX we don't have to wait much longer

DS is a right chatterbox. Even before he could form words he would constantly babble. And now he doesn't stop talking. I love hearing him playing with his toys and getting them to "talk" to each other. I could listen to him all day.

I don't know how long we are prepared to ttc. I had 2 losses before DS and then 1 since deciding to ttc number 2. After my last miscarriage I did think maybe DS was enough. It took its toll emotionally but we decided to continue ttc as we had only just really started the journey for number 2 and see how it goes. I hope I get a bfp soon and that it sticks. I am also 37 this year and can hear that clock ticking!

DS is a right chatterbox. Even before he could form words he would constantly babble. And now he doesn't stop talking. I love hearing him playing with his toys and getting them to "talk" to each other. I could listen to him all day.

I don't know how long we are prepared to ttc. I had 2 losses before DS and then 1 since deciding to ttc number 2. After my last miscarriage I did think maybe DS was enough. It took its toll emotionally but we decided to continue ttc as we had only just really started the journey for number 2 and see how it goes. I hope I get a bfp soon and that it sticks. I am also 37 this year and can hear that clock ticking!

Hello Hello,

I love these forums. I use to visit baby and bump when I was TTC #1 in 2016 . It took us a very nerve racking time before finally get a big fat positive. BnB helped me through all my worries and really hoping through this next adventure. I am currently still breastfeeding as well, with a very active 1 year old. I haven't even had AF since my son's birth! This will certainly be an interesting journey.

Hello twin58! :wave: I hope your journey to number 2 is easy.

How's everyone doing? I'm currently about half way through the tww at the mo. Not much to report though. Had a stressful week at work which I could do without so im so glad its the weekend!

Hello everyone, welcome TWIN58 :)

So sorry for your stress at work this week flou :(

I'm CD9, getting close to a positive on my OPK so that's nice. Last cycle I was actually late (NEVER happens but *maybe* once a year) but literally the moment I got home from buying a hpt from the store I started spotting - it was fab. We're on month 8/cycle 10 of trying and I'm really feeling down about it lately. It's just so tiresome because I really, really don't know how to keep myself from obsessing every single cycle and the waiting is just grating on my nerves. I was really hoping it wouldn't take us as long the second time around but the outlook feels so bleak right now.

Sorry for the negativity, I needed a vent :-/

:dust:

Lilac that's me too. I think I'm at cycle 7 or somethingish. I am trying not to worry cause It took 10 months with dd and I had no posotive tests at all in my journey til her and now with my regular bf of dd I've been told it might take longer cause my lining isn't getting very thick and it would not support a pg. Who knows how many cycles I could have been if not for the bf. On top of everywhere I look I see new babies or pregnant women

Hello everyone :wave:

Babybum35 I know what you mean about everyone else being pregnant! It feels like *everyone* is getting pregnant but I also feel like this last holiday season was really a time of miscarriages as well :cry:
Are you going to do anything special to try to thicken your lining or just see how it goes? I think I heard something like increasing consumption of animal products was supposed to help in that area??

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, haha. I believe I'm either O'ing today or 1dpo. I got positive OPKs on Sunday and Monday and some good cramping this morning. I actually put on a heating pad it was so uncomfortable, does anyone know if using a heating pad would have been a bad idea? Lol I'm paranoid. Something else I thought of yesterday that I'm stressing over is possibly having BV??? I haven't really found a new provider yet but I'm nervous and am thinking about getting tested because I noticed a somewhat fishy odor just after BD last month. Nothing right now but I'm still anxious.

I hope everyone else well :dust:

Hello everyone :wave:

Babybum35 I know what you mean about everyone else being pregnant! It feels like *everyone* is getting pregnant but I also feel like this last holiday season was really a time of miscarriages as well :cry:
Are you going to do anything special to try to thicken your lining or just see how it goes? I think I heard something like increasing consumption of animal products was supposed to help in that area??

I'm feeling a bit more positive today, haha. I believe I'm either O'ing today or 1dpo. I got positive OPKs on Sunday and Monday and some good cramping this morning. I actually put on a heating pad it was so uncomfortable, does anyone know if using a heating pad would have been a bad idea? Lol I'm paranoid. Something else I thought of yesterday that I'm stressing over is possibly having BV??? I haven't really found a new provider yet but I'm nervous and am thinking about getting tested because I noticed a somewhat fishy odor just after BD last month. Nothing right now but I'm still anxious.

I hope everyone else well :dust:
Hi... Yea it sucks to be the last one standing and I feel blessed I've had no known losses. That said the only way for me to really increase my lining is to wean dd. She's just over 2 so she really doesn't need it and right now we only bf for naps and bed and then she half wakes at night for comfort sucking so maybe 3-5 minutes total. I'm not really prepared to force her to wean mostly cause I know I will never get this time back and I want to cherish it and though I do have baby fever I would be OK if she was the only.
As for the rest of your post I'm not sure what bv is... Is that a yeast thing??? If so you can do some OTC stuff like monistat to see if it helps. The heating pad thing I wouldnt worry I think it is only a problem once baby is bigger and realistically that first month there's no way to know till you test so if you need it to it.
I am currently one day late but took a test yesterday and bfn. Won't test again till Friday cause even when late my period generally starts within 3-4 days of my app predictions. Its a good thing but not when TTC. I just want af to start or have a bfp not be stuck in limbo land

Babybum35 fingers crossed the witch stays away for you!

Lilac I hope you caught the egg!

Work continues to be stressful. My immediate boss has just gone off on long term sick. I have just been promoted into their position while they are off but there is a strong possibility this could be a permanent move. This is a great opportunity for me career wise but I could do without the extra stress at the mo. It will all settle down but its just a bit crazy. At least I am not thinking too much about the tww! AF is due early next week, maybe she might stay away....

Babybum35 fingers crossed the witch stays away for you!

Lilac I hope you caught the egg!

Work continues to be stressful. My immediate boss has just gone off on long term sick. I have just been promoted into their position while they are off but there is a strong possibility this could be a permanent move. This is a great opportunity for me career wise but I could do without the extra stress at the mo. It will all settle down but its just a bit crazy. At least I am not thinking too much about the tww! AF is due early next week, maybe she might stay away....
Congrats for the promotion. That's awesome. Tested this am and bfn so most likely out. Lots of stress this month so maybe anovulary

Babybum35 - I hope AF has stayed away! My DD is still BF too but also mostly when she's sleepy or cranky (which actually still feels like a lot haha) and I still plan on letting her self-wean at this point.
BV is, I think, an imbalance in vaginal flora and I read it doesn't interfere with conception but can cause issues in pregnancy. I'm not symptomatic at this point but still nervous.

Flou - thank you! Congrats on your promotion, I hope you're able to settle in quick and not stressed for too long :hug: That is nice to have a distraction at least :) Hopefully AF just stays away!

I'm around 3/4dpo. I'm always getting symptoms during the TWW anymore - nausea, increased hunger, sensitive smell, exhaustion, vivid dreams, etc. The only thing *new* right now is some acne, which is delightful. I'm going to convince DH to try SMEP next cycle - we've never tried it before so what the heck, right?

Babybum35 - I hope AF has stayed away! My DD is still BF too but also mostly when she's sleepy or cranky (which actually still feels like a lot haha) and I still plan on letting her self-wean at this point.
BV is, I think, an imbalance in vaginal flora and I read it doesn't interfere with conception but can cause issues in pregnancy. I'm not symptomatic at this point but still nervous.

Flou - thank you! Congrats on your promotion, I hope you're able to settle in quick and not stressed for too long :hug: That is nice to have a distraction at least :) Hopefully AF just stays away!

I'm around 3/4dpo. I'm always getting symptoms during the TWW anymore - nausea, increased hunger, sensitive smell, exhaustion, vivid dreams, etc. The only thing *new* right now is some acne, which is delightful. I'm going to convince DH to try SMEP next cycle - we've never tried it before so what the heck, right?

I don't know much about bv but if you went to a ob and asked they'd probably test you and see what's up especially if you are TTC it is important to treat that kind of stuff before pregnancy so you can rest easy when you get that bfp.

I am with you on self weaning. Its so easy to let your kid self sooth at the breast and ultimately its so much better for them than pacifiers bottles or thumb sucking. How old is your dd??? Mine seems to be cutting out all day feeds outside of naps but shes up 5 or so times a night to comfort suck.

I started spotting today and had a bfn again yesterday though today is 4 or 5 days late. I think its just anovulary cause of stress levels. If af doesn't show in full by the end of the month I will test again but I am counting myself out at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->