ov pain but negative opk

hey smile is your temp still up?? I haven't gotten a rise yet :( arrgghh opk still neg and according to ff today I am official out of my ff window. Maybe it has something to do with coming off bcp.

I did! I'm officially 3 dpo thank goodness. My DH is happy that we didn't dtd a bunch of times for no reason.

Is this your first cycle ttc off bcp?

Yes its is my first cycle off bcp. I did get a 0.3 rise this morning, it wasn't very significant. If it stays for 3 days or goes a little higher It will confirm. Did you get a pos opk before your temp rise?

hey smile is your temp still up?? I haven't gotten a rise yet :( arrgghh opk still neg and according to ff today I am official out of my ff window. Maybe it has something to do with coming off bcp.

I did! I'm officially 3 dpo thank goodness. My DH is happy that we didn't dtd a bunch of times for no reason.

Is this your first cycle ttc off bcp?

Yes its is my first cycle off bcp. I did get a 0.3 rise this morning, it wasn't very significant. If it stays for 3 days or goes a little higher It will confirm. Did you get a pos opk before your temp rise?

I hope it stays up! I never got a positive opk a few almost positives but not quite. After my first temp drop I thought I missed my surge so I stopped testing. Then my temp dropped again but by then it was probably too late to test again. Last month I got a clear positive so idk what happened this month.

I hate those "barely positives" hahaha. I hope so to. If its an ovulation rise I would be happy because I dtd the day before but not the day of. Plus if it is I can be done testing and temping. I made up my mind I wont be driving myself insane temping and doing pregnancy test for tww. I am just gonna chill and if AF doesn't show up 2 weeks after expected date, I will test.

I hate those "barely positives" hahaha. I hope so to. If its an ovulation rise I would be happy because I dtd the day before but not the day of. Plus if it is I can be done testing and temping. I made up my mind I wont be driving myself insane temping and doing pregnancy test for tww. I am just gonna chill and if AF doesn't show up 2 weeks after expected date, I will test.

I'm about to stop temping too. My temp dipped today and I'm not sure what it means. I'm driving myself insane. I think you're smart to do away with it.

I wonder what that means, its just another thing thing that makes this process so confusing. You gotta be done at some point or else you stress your self which has a major affect on conception. Let us know what you find out about the dip?

I wonder what that means, its just another thing thing that makes this process so confusing. You gotta be done at some point or else you stress your self which has a major affect on conception. Let us know what you find out about the dip?

I read that dips and spikes can occur for no reason. I think 4 dpo is a little to early to be implantation. I have been getting cramps off and on today and lots of creamy CM (sorry tmi). I'm just going to say it's nothing other than a fluctuation in hormones. Being a woman sucks lol.

Me too. Very mild but still cramps the ones that feel like they a are barely there but something is going on. I felt this all day and all yesterday and I have gone from watery back to creamy cm. If I stay elevated tomorrow I am going to been done temping and opking. I remember my first pregnacy with DD was creamy from conception until the end of first trimester. Thats how her father new I was pregnant, and tmi it had a smell that was like not vagina but newborn baby smell. Lol it was weird how he described it.

Me too. Very mild but still cramps the ones that feel like they a are barely there but something is going on. I felt this all day and all yesterday and I have gone from watery back to creamy cm. If I stay elevated tomorrow I am going to been done temping and opking. I remember my first pregnacy with DD was creamy from conception until the end of first trimester. Thats how her father new I was pregnant, and tmi it had a smell that was like not vagina but newborn baby smell. Lol it was weird how he described it.

My first pregnancy was a surprise so I'm not sure what I am looking for this early. I just remember being deathly ill for the first 3 months all day every day.

There's no point in temping. I am sick today with strep or something so I had a high fever this morning. At this point it's throwing everything off.

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon, I make colloidal silver and use it for gurgling sore throats. I am not sick but I think I am done temping, I was expecting today to be day 3 of a rise but it dropped again.lol. dtd last night. I did take my temp 5 mins early couldn't hold my bladder any longer. But I don't want to drive myself mad. Plus on the regular we dtd every other day so we should be safe. I only have 3 opks left. i used most of my batch on negative urine. Lol. This is a head ache.

I am sorry you are not feeling well. I hope you get better soon, I make colloidal silver and use it for gurgling sore throats. I am not sick but I think I am done temping, I was expecting today to be day 3 of a rise but it dropped again.lol. dtd last night. I did take my temp 5 mins early couldn't hold my bladder any longer. But I don't want to drive myself mad. Plus on the regular we dtd every other day so we should be safe. I only have 3 opks left. i used most of my batch on negative urine. Lol. This is a head ache.

I am so sorry your temp went back down. It really is a headache. I think if you dtd every other day you should catch it! Next cycle is my last b4 we take a break. My DH will be working 72 hrs a week for almost 2 months so we aren't going to be trying then. Since I've O'd I have felt like crap. Backaches and cramps. AF isn't due until earliest the 31st.

Breaks are good. We took a 6 month break and I got on bcp. This is our first cycle off before we tried 1.5 years. It sucked. I am happy my temp drop this morning, I went to go check my cm and my cervix was so high I couldn't touch it. It scared me because it was totally un expected. So I looked it up and found out its a sign of ovulation. I didn't get to excited just continued on my day and shopping and I had to go in the $ store for easter eggs and thought maybe I Should go ahead and buy an opk. Glad I did because it was Positive after 30 seconds at 1:30pm today!! So happy !! I thought I wasnt going to ovulate like most women off bcp. I finally can relax now that I know my O day.

I stopped temping. It was giving me a headache lol. I have been experiencing a pulling feeling in my lower abdomen today. I'm only 6 dpo and think it's probably too early to experience anything. Last month my boobs hurt so bad after O and they don't hurt this time. I promised myself I wouldn't do this to myself this time but it's hard not to question everything.

So are you 1 dpo?

I am not sure, can you tell me? I got a .3 rise in my temp today, does that make me 1 dpo? I am going to be done temping on thurs. I am excited, I don't need the headache to. I have to much going on and a worrisome dh No tww talk for me. Lol.

I am not sure, can you tell me? I got a .3 rise in my temp today, does that make me 1 dpo? I am going to be done temping on thurs. I am excited, I don't need the headache to. I have to much going on and a worrisome dh No tww talk for me. Lol.

If your temp dipped and you get 3 days of high temps that will confirm you O'd.

Looks like I have 3 more days to go

Looks like I have 3 more days to go

Hang in there. You should see a spike very soon followed by 2 more high temp days. I hate temping but had I not then I would've never realized I O'd late.

Me to and I would've went by ff and other calculations that were 2 days off

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->