ov pain but negative opk

Yes. Just hoping its there in the morning and I will be official! How are you? Aren't you About 5dpo?

Yay that's really exciting. I really hope it does. I'm 7 dpo now. I'm starting to get impatient.

It stayed up!! But ff didn't do that "cross hair" thing... Oh well.. It stayed up!!

7dpo!! Heck yeah I can see why you are becoming impatient. Fx crossed for you, are you gonna cave and test today? Or wait it out until 10dpo? Did you see that thread with jessmke tested at 7dpo on a cheapie and got a really faint line!! Crazy!!

It stayed up!! But ff didn't do that "cross hair" thing... Oh well.. It stayed up!!

7dpo!! Heck yeah I can see why you are becoming impatient. Fx crossed for you, are you gonna cave and test today? Or wait it out until 10dpo? Did you see that thread with jessmke tested at 7dpo on a cheapie and got a really faint line!! Crazy!!

You'll probably get it tomorrow I would imagine. Either way you O'd and that's awesome!

I'm not going to test until I'm 12 dpo bc I'm scared lol. I can wait 4 days....I think :shrug:. I saw that she did but I feel the need to wait. I'm feeling very normal today so far and I just need to keep myself busy to take my mind off of it.

If your temp goes down tomorrow don't get bummed. It means nothing.

Thanks for the heads up. Yea I am with you. Its better to wait, I am going to wait 12 or 14 dpo to. Its not fun being disappointed, plus its more accurate waiting it out you don't have to stress yourself. Honestly I didn't even know you could test early until I got on here. Lol!! Previously I just wait until my period is a couple weeks late. Maybe because those were accident pregnacys. How old are you and DH?

Thanks for the heads up. Yea I am with you. Its better to wait, I am going to wait 12 or 14 dpo to. Its not fun being disappointed, plus its more accurate waiting it out you don't have to stress yourself. Honestly I didn't even know you could test early until I got on here. Lol!! Previously I just wait until my period is a couple weeks late. Maybe because those were accident pregnacys. How old are you and DH?

We're both 28. They say you can test a week early but I'd rather wait.

Did you have any weird feelings 1,2, or 3 dpo?

Not that I can think of but 2 dpo I had a cold and then 5 dpo I was really ill so it kind of masked anything that could've been going on. You may still see EWCM and that's totally normal. It wasn't until 6 dpo that I started feeling weird.

I didn't get any ewcm:( just watery cm. I ask because 1dpo I had migraine and was dizzy. Yesterday I was fine until it was time for bed and my uterus hurt I couldn't even lay on my stomach. Felt like it was my bladder, that sharp full feeling you get when you hold your pee for a long time (but I wasn't holding it). lasted for about 10 mins I think. I was half asleep. Today in the a.m. I had lotion like cm.. Alot of it and the craziest feeling in my stomach like things were shifting down there (could be the vitex) wondered if you had any of this. Today is my last day tracking everything :( so I can be stress free.

Some women don't get EWCM and that's ok. I think anything going on is a good sign! Try not to stress. I know it's hard but at least something is happening :hugs:.

My ov pain is felt either the same day or the day before :) for example I will sometimes get a positive opk on say a Saturday but then have ov pains all day Sunday.
IF i test again the opk will still be positive. Going negative the following day.

Thanks smile. That is very comforting. The feeling was so unusual it freaked me out because I was working. I researched it a bit but all these women keep calling it cramps. That's not what it felt like to me. It was pressure of some sort... Anyways.. You are right no stressing. Just gonna relax. How old is your kid? Do you only have 1? I have a dd thats 7. If I do conceive im a little worried about the age difference

Thanks smile. That is very comforting. The feeling was so unusual it freaked me out because I was working. I researched it a bit but all these women keep calling it cramps. That's not what it felt like to me. It was pressure of some sort... Anyways.. You are right no stressing. Just gonna relax. How old is your kid? Do you only have 1? I have a dd thats 7. If I do conceive im a little worried about the age difference

I only have 1 and she's about to turn 6. I too am concerned about the age gap but there's nothing I can do about it. She's been begging for a sibling for years but it either wasn't a good time or it's taking longer than anticipated. What I experienced wasn't cramps either. The only way to describe it was my uterus was stretching. I hope implantation fx.

Yeah! Stretching!! I hope so to. My dd has been asking for a sibiling since she was 3. We let her pretend our family pet was her sister until she started asking when did i give birth to the dog. Lol

Hahaha. We got her a puppy for Christmas so she refers to him as her baby brother. It's so adorable but sad at the same time.

Two pinches again last night while I was in bed with dh. Other then that nothing at all not even bloating anymore. You?

I've been getting tingling in my bbs but nothing really. I did test yesterday and :bfn: which I knew it was too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->