ov pain but negative opk

Af never came and I'm now 2 days late. I feel like crap. I've been queasy especially at night, hot flashes and pressure in my lower abdomen. Idk what is going on. I don't want to waste an frer until I'm a week late. My ic aren't picking up anything but I've read this brand is terrible and shouldn't be trusted. Ahhhh

If af does show then we might be able to try this month. My hubby is leaving town for 2 wks so since I'm late, he may be home in time to ttc. I'm getting so discouraged at this point.

Did af show for you?

I am getting discouraged to, sounds like you will be able to catch your O day. I keep getting negatives to but I have never tested early I have always tested a week to two weeks late af. Ff is expecting AF in two days so I am just waiting. I think I am going to slow down with the forums and research. I just picked up a book "taking charge of your fertility" and I am going to just stick with that as a tool. I am bummed about the money, i can't afford to do that every month.

I know what you mean. I read that I should basically throw my opk and hpts out the window bc they stink. That's wasted money ugh. I am so down at this point...I just want answers. That sounds like a great book!

Yes It has some great reviews. I deleted ff and no opks or hpts for me this cycle. I am only going to focus on cm which I read is the most important sign and probably the only sign you need if you want the least amount of stress. Going to try for April and May. I am with you on tossing it. Especially because I have had to previous pregnancies without that stuff. Gl to you smile. Hoping for a Bfp for you.

Good just waiting for freaking AF I am cd 47 😟 lol!! Which is weird because I ve been on 1000mg of vitex since the end of Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->