ov pain but negative opk

I read that is the average dpo test. 14 dpo is average as well. Are you having any symptoms? I have to be around pregnant women today.. Blah.. Makes me a little uneasy. I haven't had any unusual things, i was caught off guard this morning with two weird pinches on my left bb. I don't understand all the pinching wth lol. Hope two pinches is a sign for two babies.. Lol. I wonder how are women having period cramps? Thats a good sign to me and I am not having those 😡 what the heck!?

I read that is the average dpo test. 14 dpo is average as well. Are you having any symptoms? I have to be around pregnant women today.. Blah.. Makes me a little uneasy. I haven't had any unusual things, i was caught off guard this morning with two weird pinches on my left bb. I don't understand all the pinching wth lol. Hope two pinches is a sign for two babies.. Lol. I wonder how are women having period cramps? Thats a good sign to me and I am not having those 😡 what the heck!?

I had the pulling feeling 6-7 dpo followed with lower back pain and I keep getting tingling in my bbs off and on the past couple of days. Every once in awhile I'll feel pressure in my lower abdomen but idk what to think. My face broke out this morning which usually happens a few days b4 af. How many dpo are you. ..maybe it's implantation?

I am 6dpo today. Could be implantation. It's a little harder for me because I dont have a clue whats normal because I have been on bcp and before that EXTREMLY irregular periods. All I am familiar with is cramping before and during af and ovulation. Break out and migraine sore bbs as well before af. I hope this pressure and pinching is a good sign, thats all thats different. I am kinda wanting some dizziness lol sounds crazy but when I get a dizzy spell I know for sure with out a doubt I am pregnant. Unfortunately that hasnt happened yet.. :( but I am going to stay optimistic for us both bfps eeek. I can't wait until you test at 12dpo or 14dpo. This is your 2nd cycle right? I was just thinking last night I want a bfp sooooo bad but this is only my first cycle and my plan was to give it 3 cycles especially with the supplements I am taking.

Every pregnancy is different, keep that in mind. I really hope we both get out bfps this month. I am starting to think it's never going to happen for me. This is my 2nd cycle so I'm trying to remain optimistic but it's hard. Last month af showed on cd 32 so if it's consistent that's tomorrow. My cycles have been ranging from 31-34 days.

That's how I feel kind of discouraged. But maybe if our expectations are low we'll be blown away with surprise bfps. Yeah I guess you are right about different symptoms with each preg I have had different symptoms or none with both pregnancies but getting light headed as always made its way in my list of pregnacy symptoms lol. Its so much ttc I want to have a bfp just to not have to do this anymore. Its like another job.. My goodness.. I know you can wait it out and use a digital.

Did your opks go neg after you ovulated? My ic never showed a strong pos i kept testing (what I think) was a neg because the test line was thick as but lighter then control line this whole time in the cycle. So i grabbed to dollar tree opks on cd19 that confirmed O along with a temp rise. So I was good, today for fun to take my mind off the really big argument dh I had last night (we ve both been moody) i used my last ic opk. What do you know blazing POSITIVE! I hope I am not ovulating now im cd 30 I am gonna be so pissed! Lol

Mine never got as dark as the control line. But then again I stopped testing after my temp dropped and rose the first time. Then my temp dropped I had op and ewcm so I know I was oing. Last month I got a clear positive. Did you bd?

I got another :bfn: so I'm going to buy a frer. I'm convinced those ic are crap and not working. Ugh I am over this.

Sorry to hear, but you are still in as long as AF is away! I think you'll be fine. I didn't bd we had a big blow out 😒 I hate arguments. So Idk, don't think there will be any bding tonight. I want to call myself out but to early in the game. You should take an opk just to see what it says?

I'll try it this evening. I got some frers so I'll test in the morning. It's becoming an addiction lol.

I can see how its possible to be addicted. I did my hpt shopping today, I got two early response test but it was an off brand 2 for 8 bucks. I also have 2 ic from the bundle I purchased. I am so tempted to test tomorrow only because I have been cramping all day ( not AF sharp but mild cramps kind you get with serious gas but in your uterus area) plus tons of twitching, my eye lid, legs, BBS, migraine twitches and lots of twitches in my back along with back ache not to mention I am still getting that pinching at my uterus this.. ugh.. I did not want to symptom spot but when the symptoms are just lingering around you can't even ignore them. I even got 3 stretch marks on my belly this evening!!!!! wth!!! I am not crazy or kidding ( this happened with my dd this early except they were really itchy) I also think it could be the baby aspirin, it increases blood flow.

You have a lot going on too lol. It is hard not to symptom spot when your body is a mess lol. Yesterday my coffee (which I love coffee) tasted like dirt I couldn't drink it. I had hot flashes and I felt queezy off an on. I had cramps yesterday evening but it was more like pressure not af cramps. They are gone today. Now my left boob hurts lol. I got first response yesterday buy one get one free so 4 for $8 I thought that was a great deal. I didn't test today because I wasn't sure what was going on last night and didn't want to waste one. I just want to know.

I got a bfn on a frer but no af which was due today.

Are you going to try this month? I know its hard, even my dh is taking it kinda hard. I think I may not temp this month just use opks and continue my supplements. I am going to my ob, i am due for some blood work. Has AF came?

Ttc is expensive to. Lol I have never spent this much money trying, its when they get here Is when its expensive. I am still taking vitex 2,000 mg I am going to decrease it because I swear its causing me to have false pregnancy symptoms. hot flaflashes, cramps, heart burn, and fatigue. I was hoping to be one of those women successfully pregnant within the month :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"