Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Thanks! ):
I literally cried. ):
However, this month I have been unwell and on anti-biotics so... ):
Anyway, now on to this month! :)
Positive. :D

Yeah, lots of things can mess with your cycle.
Good good with the positive, go you! :)

Aww sorry af came hun :hugs:

Hope you ladies are all good x

She works at a pet shop Kath haha!

Have you gotta put it all on the shelves Luna? Good luck with that lol!! X

They would of got left at the door if it was me, I bet they weighed more than I do :haha: glad you got them away without an injury :winkwink:

I am 5 or 6dpo and driving myself slightly nutty waiting! Nice to meet everyone, goodluck to all, TONS of babydust headed your way!

I'm on Day 17 of my cycle. Still not sure if O has come (possibly day 15? OPK hasn't shown as positive, but there was a bit of a spike) or if I'll O late. This is my first cycle tracking it, so we'll see! Started getting sick last night (sore throat, nausea, sneezing) so I'm a bit irritated at my body right now. Bleh!

They would of got left at the door if it was me, I bet they weighed more than I do :haha: glad you got them away without an injury :winkwink:

Well i hurt my wrist and back, but it wasn't tooo bad haha. It was only half a pallet, normally its a full one or two

I just caved and ordered 25 wondfo hpt's, since i have none in the house (yes, not a single stick to pee on besides opks!). How is everyone's mondays treating them?

I plan on testing on Wednesday/Thursday (8-9dpo) but im getting antsy already!!!

my boobs are absolutely killing me right now, it was hard to sleep last night they hurt so much!

I just caved and ordered 25 wondfo hpt's, since i have none in the house (yes, not a single stick to pee on besides opks!). How is everyone's mondays treating them?

I plan on testing on Wednesday/Thursday (8-9dpo) but im getting antsy already!!!

my boobs are absolutely killing me right now, it was hard to sleep last night they hurt so much!

Pretty decent day except for feeling sick with the sore throat. Told my boss that I'm calling in sick in advance for tomorrow xD Sneezing all over the place!

Those wondfo tests are an awesome bargain. I ordered a big pack of the OPK/HPT tests and I'm waiting for them to come in!

Pretty decent day except for feeling sick with the sore throat. Told my boss that I'm calling in sick in advance for tomorrow xD Sneezing all over the place!

Those wondfo tests are an awesome bargain. I ordered a big pack of the OPK/HPT tests and I'm waiting for them to come in!

Oh man, I hope you feel better! I love them too, I don't feel guilty taking 5 tests a day with them :)

Hello eyeryone!
I'm 23 and hubby is 24. I'm my 3rd cycle of TTC.
I'm 1 DPO so now it's time to play the waiting game.

I think I either O'd on day 15 or yesterday on day 17. Neither of the OPK tests were positive but there was a definite spike. Either that or I haven't O'd yet. Got my pack of tests in so ill be testing twice a day now. The one I just took was negative.

Random question - BD'ing on the day before O can still possibly result in BFP, right? I'm sick so I'm hoping if I did ovulate last night there's still a chance :p Couldn't work up the stamina to BD last night cause I felt like crap.

So it's like 6am where I am too and I have been up for the passed two hours shaking like crazy only to throw up sorry tmi... All yesterday I have had a splitting headache then my stomach region started to pain...any clues on what it could be I still have the shakes :(

Lunabelle33, I have never had the shakes associated with Morning Sickness. It sounds like you could have the stomach flu or food poisoning! Rest up and stay hydrated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->