Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Lunabelle33, I have never had the shakes associated with Morning Sickness. It sounds like you could have the stomach flu or food poisoning! Rest up and stay hydrated!

Thanks I get the shakes when I get sick regardless aha I went to see a dr she tested me and it was a neg but that's ok and she said I'm coming down with something I feel like I got hit by a bus

Aww Luna I hope you feel better soon. It's no fun being ill :( xx

Welcome Kirsty!

Hope you feel better soon Luna!

OMG IM FREAKING OUT!!! I went off bc March 3rd bc my period started that week, well long story short, I ended up being hospitalized for a severe systemic hive/rash outbreak. Because I was under so much medication and so much was going on I didn't start back on bc. I have been on Tri sprintec since I was 16 because my periods were few and far between. I'm in grad school and got the bright idea that life is short and I would stay off bc because I figured it would take months for me to get pregnant. I dont graduate till Dec. 2014 w/ my masters. Today (4/12/13) I came across some pregnancy test I bought forever ago and decided just to see if I was pregnant. BOTH POSITIVE. After I got out of a wedding rehearsal tonight my husband and I ran to walmart to buy a different brand of pregnancy test. BOTH POSITIVE.

GIRLS THIS WAS NOT EXPECTED! I HONESTLY BELIEVED IT WOULD TAKE MONTHS WITH MY HISTORY OF PERIOD PROBLEMS. I CANT BELIEVE I OVULATED WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH OF GOING OFF BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HUSBAND IS WALKING AROUND ON CLOUD NINE AND I THINK IM IN SHOCK LOL I WILL BE MAKING A DR. APPT MONDAY MORNING!

Congrats Gradgirl! That's super exciting! :)

I finally managed to get a positive OPK today; very excited about that. :)

Congrats Gradgirl!! That is such great news! :D

Congrats gradgirl :thumbup:

Hope everybody else is doing good xx

OMG IM FREAKING OUT!!! I went off bc March 3rd bc my period started that week, well long story short, I ended up being hospitalized for a severe systemic hive/rash outbreak. Because I was under so much medication and so much was going on I didn't start back on bc. I have been on Tri sprintec since I was 16 because my periods were few and far between. I'm in grad school and got the bright idea that life is short and I would stay off bc because I figured it would take months for me to get pregnant. I dont graduate till Dec. 2014 w/ my masters. Today (4/12/13) I came across some pregnancy test I bought forever ago and decided just to see if I was pregnant. BOTH POSITIVE. After I got out of a wedding rehearsal tonight my husband and I ran to walmart to buy a different brand of pregnancy test. BOTH POSITIVE.

GIRLS THIS WAS NOT EXPECTED! I HONESTLY BELIEVED IT WOULD TAKE MONTHS WITH MY HISTORY OF PERIOD PROBLEMS. I CANT BELIEVE I OVULATED WITHIN THE FIRST MONTH OF GOING OFF BIRTH CONTROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY HUSBAND IS WALKING AROUND ON CLOUD NINE AND I THINK IM IN SHOCK LOL I WILL BE MAKING A DR. APPT MONDAY MORNING!
How awesome congratulations to u guys and hope you have a happy and healthy 9months!!!:)

Well I'm 7dpo today and starting to get impatient. Lol am planning to try to wait to test until next fri or sat...Bc by then ill be 13-14dpo. How is everyone else doing?

What do you do Luna?
I'm doing pretty good, just finished my dissertation... feel like dancing :happydance:

That's good ladies. I'm at home doing laundry and picking up the house

Hello there,

May I join you young un's???

I'm Summer, married to my childhood sweetheart Liam and we're TTC #1. I'm 19 and he's 23 :) Looking forward to getting to know some young TTC'ers

I came off the nexplanon in March so this is my first cycle TTC and I'm 8dpo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->