Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Hello there,

May I join you young un's???

I'm Summer, married to my childhood sweetheart Liam and we're TTC #1. I'm 19 and he's 23 :) Looking forward to getting to know some young TTC'ers

I came off the nexplanon in March so this is my first cycle TTC and I'm 8dpo!

Welcome hun :) Thats really cute that your married to your childhood sweetheart

Welcome littleone. Ugh I'm sick of this waiting. Cycle day 23 and still waiting to ovulate. I hate having long cycles :( how's everyone doing? Xx

Welcome littleone :thumbup:

Hope you ov soon Jay! I'm good thanks nothing much to update. Hope everybody else is good :) x

Hi all,

Oh ay I hated waiting to ovulate. Its a nightmare so I can imagine with long cycles. This TWW is killing me. I don't like it!

Hi am obviously TTC as well lol I am 22 y/o. My fiancee and I have been TTC for about 6+ months. No success yet :/ I was diagnoses with PCOS at 17 and have been on metformin after some trials with BC. For the past two years my periods have been regular on a 30 day cycle. Currently I am 2 weeks late for AF's visit but only a bunch of BFN's D: I WAS having possible preggo symptoms of nausea, irritability despite my anti depressants, I have been bloated and had mild head aches. At 1 week late I had some spotting but it was only noticeable if I looked for it.. Tmi sorry. But I have had itchy breasts and a little tender nipples. Idk what is going on but I have been researching reasons for false negatives and have found that many women don't test positive for a few months and that some never have a positive test due to a cryptic pregnancy- no the baby isn't dead, it just doesn't produce enough HCG. I am hoping that I just am not producing a lot right bow because it would SUCK if my periods started messing up again. Any one else having this problem?

BabyTTC, I'd recommend going to your doctors. They can do more accurate blood tests which will see if you have any HCG in your system :thumbup:

Hi everyone,
I'm 23 ttc number 1, currently on 5th cycle.
V similar situation to babttc123- I'm 19 dpo lots of symptom, negative tests.
I have pcos but cycles are on track and tracked ovulation with temp, opk and ewcm so I'm sure I did ovulate then ahh!
How is everyone else? Xx

If I get another bfn I am going to set a blood test up for next month when I have the money to do it. No insurance D:

And Hi Becca! Have you been having any possible symptoms as well? Wish I could be more help but seeing as we are in the same boat I guess we can both be confused together lol

Babttc- still no af, and have so many symptoms, Iv had sickness, hot flushes, dizziness, sore breasts and ovary twinges, also faint lines on tests :/ but these faint lines have been faint for about 2 weeks now :(

Have you had any symptoms?
Yes it is very confusing, I understand pcos causes irregular cycles, but I'm sure I ovulated so wouldn't I had to come on 14 days later? Makes no sense.
That sucks about insurance,
It's free over here :( but on my teaching placement in university so have no time :(
Hopefully something will happen soon!
Has anything changed with you?

Also ladies its so so hard when trying not to test, I'm now 20dpo and want to test constantly so hard to resist!!!

Babttc- still no af, and have so many symptoms, Iv had sickness, hot flushes, dizziness, sore breasts and ovary twinges, also faint lines on tests :/ but these faint lines have been faint for about 2 weeks now :(

Have you had any symptoms?
Yes it is very confusing, I understand pcos causes irregular cycles, but I'm sure I ovulated so wouldn't I had to come on 14 days later? Makes no sense.
That sucks about insurance,
It's free over here :( but on my teaching placement in university so have no time :(
Hopefully something will happen soon!
Has anything changed with you?

Also ladies its so so hard when trying not to test, I'm now 20dpo and want to test constantly so hard to resist!!!

If you are having faint lines then that is a good sign :D it doesn't matter if it has been a while! Your body just might be taking its time at producing hCG since it has PCOS! Can you take a pic of the test next time?

And my symptoms keep coming and going. I get really nauseas if I don't eat at certain timed of the day and certain random foods will make me queasy as well. My boobs itch and my nips are slightly tender. Those are pretty much the only lasting symptoms that keep making an appearance. I was having slight cramping for a while, severe fatigue, irritability despite antidepressant- though that one has been popping up once in a while as well, and bloating.. All of that along with the previously listed symptoms. Once again I forgot to test but it is probably a good thing I wait anyways lol

Hello all!! I'm 20 and my OH is 24. I'll be having mirena removed on 04/23 (next Tuesday) and we will then begin TTC. I'm VERY excited!

They say you shouldn't :sex: every day because it can lower his sperm count, I know that every other day is suggested for BD'ing however I already purchased ovulation tests and a basal thermometer so when I KNOW I'm ovulating, can we switch to every day or should we keep it every other?

Can't wait, hoping to quickly get a BFP! :happydance:

Welcome :)

I am not much help where I dont temp or anything, but welcome to to forum :)

Af should be arriving for me next week, I am not really having any symptoms at all excpt I have been crazy bloated...but nothing other then that. So I think it is a no go for this month.

Hello all!! I'm 20 and my OH is 24. I'll be having mirena removed on 04/23 (next Tuesday) and we will then begin TTC. I'm VERY excited!

They say you shouldn't :sex: every day because it can lower his sperm count, I know that every other day is suggested for BD'ing however I already purchased ovulation tests and a basal thermometer so when I KNOW I'm ovulating, can we switch to every day or should we keep it every other?

The doctors probably won't suggest this but if you have sex the days following the removal of mirena it can help you get a bfp faster :D
I remember my run with mirena.. It was terrible. I had it in for 3 months and I had constant cramping and bleeding from it. The doctors put me on bcp to stop the bleeding but my body eventually just rejected the mirena and I had a mini heart attack because it did soone night after having sex! I wasn't TTC at the time so the wait for things to get back on track was miserable even though it didn't take too long lmao

The doctors probably won't suggest this but if you have sex the days following the removal of mirena it can help you get a bfp faster :D
I remember my run with mirena.. It was terrible. I had it in for 3 months and I had constant cramping and bleeding from it. The doctors put me on bcp to stop the bleeding but my body eventually just rejected the mirena and I had a mini heart attack because it did soone night after having sex! I wasn't TTC at the time so the wait for things to get back on track was miserable even though it didn't take too long lmao

Awesome, thanks for the advice!! I have no idea what my DR will suggest-- she's awesome though. I've been on Mirena for almost a year and a half and I've actually loved it (seems like everyone around here hated it). I used to get really horrible AF's but since Mirena they've been NOTHING. It didn't hurt going in and my doctor has met with me promptly about any and all worries I've had about Mirena (there were a few in the beginning). I think after I have our first, I'll get Mirena put back in. It's such a worry-free BC for me.

Will I be ovulating right when they take the mirena out?

Awesome, thanks for the advice!! I have no idea what my DR will suggest-- she's awesome though. I've been on Mirena for almost a year and a half and I've actually loved it (seems like everyone around here hated it). I used to get really horrible AF's but since Mirena they've been NOTHING. It didn't hurt going in and my doctor has met with me promptly about any and all worries I've had about Mirena (there were a few in the beginning). I think after I have our first, I'll get Mirena put back in. It's such a worry-free BC for me.

Probably not right away but since your cervix is going to be more opened from the removal of the mirena it will allow easier access for sperm. So you could probably start trying the day of removal and then every other day after :)

Probably not right away but since your cervix is going to be more opened from the removal of the mirena it will allow easier access for sperm. So you could probably start trying the day of removal and then every other day after :)

I read that because your uterus wall lining is so thin from being used to mirena, it can cause a miscarriage (your body isn't ready for a baby or something) if you don't wait. Any truth to this?

I read that because your uterus wall lining is so thin from being used to mirena, it can cause a miscarriage (your body isn't ready for a baby or something) if you don't wait. Any truth to this?

Hmm... Idk.. There are a bunch of theories but it wouldn't hurt to try. Honestly if you had a miscarriage from the uterus wall being so thin it would more than likely happen well before you even knew you were PG or at least within the first 7 weeks. Not saying that it isn't a big deal or anything but it just wouldn't be very traumatizing for your body as compared to one that has carried for 3+ months.

I also heard with the minera if you TTC before you're more likely to get pregnant quickly. I did the same when I had my implant removed. I BD'd every 2 days up until it was removed as if it was my ovulation day.

So far I'm 1 day late for af if my cycles are normal but I doubt they are. I have got BFN's so far but I am really hoping and praying for a peanut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->