Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Good morning ladies!!

I just need to vent a little, before I left the gym last night. I got a txt from my OH, His landlord wants to do an inspection, now my OH seems to think that things are perfectly fine, me and his mother seem to think that we will get the boot. I am freaking out on the inside and I dont really know who to talk to about this at all.

Lunabelle33- Why do you think you'll get the boot? Landlords can ask to investigate for lots of reasons. Ours popped round every so often to see if we'd had any pets when we were renting. We had to hide the fish under the bathroom sink! There are lots of reasons.

Have you got nosy neighbours or something? They may have mentioned something so your landlors wants to check it out if it would be in breech of your tenancy agreement?

Lunabelle33- Why do you think you'll get the boot? Landlords can ask to investigate for lots of reasons. Ours popped round every so often to see if we'd had any pets when we were renting. We had to hide the fish under the bathroom sink! There are lots of reasons.

Have you got nosy neighbours or something? They may have mentioned something so your landlors wants to check it out if it would be in breech of your tenancy agreement?

Well we have pets, but they are after seeing them in the window and my OH had his cat when he moved in. But I do have rats, I am not too sure on what they are going to think about that. Also my OH has smoked there when he wasnt supoosed to. He has been ther for 4 years I have only been there for 3 months. They did complain about my car, because it was loud as hell where I needed a flex pipe, but I got that fixed as soon as they asked.

Well we have pets, but they are after seeing them in the window and my OH had his cat when he moved in. But I do have rats, I am not too sure on what they are going to think about that. Also my OH has smoked there when he wasnt supoosed to. He has been ther for 4 years I have only been there for 3 months. They did complain about my car, because it was loud as hell where I needed a flex pipe, but I got that fixed as soon as they asked.

There are millions of things it could be. I wouldn't assume you necessarily did something wrong. We ALL know you aren't supposed to stress when TTC. You need to calm down and not think about it!

I'm just glad she decided to show up in the am & not make me wait all day like usual normally she won't show up til 9 at night so I go all day hopeful and then she ruins it so at least she ruined my day first thing this morning.

Just think hun, you're one cycle closer to your BFP :)

I'm out this month .. af got me this morning ... trying for Jan 2014 xx

Sorry to hear that Jett and KirstieJane.

I'm in a little bit of a waiting game now because I'm 15dpo CD 29 but getting BFN's. It is my first cycle off the implant but I either want a BFP or for af to turn up now!

There are millions of things it could be. I wouldn't assume you necessarily did something wrong. We ALL know you aren't supposed to stress when TTC. You need to calm down and not think about it!

I need a vaction aha too not stress...Generally I dont stress, but once it hits watch out. I was talking to my nan about it and she helped a bit and a girl I work with is going to take my rats for the night.

I'm in a little bit of a waiting game now because I'm 15dpo CD 29 but getting BFN's. It is my first cycle off the implant but I either want a BFP or for af to turn up now!

How did you calculate ovulation after implant? I get mirena out Tuesday but am not sure how to figure out when ill be Oing because I know my cycle will be all sorts of irregular :cry:

I need a vaction aha too not stress...Generally I dont stress, but once it hits watch out. I was talking to my nan about it and she helped a bit and a girl I work with is going to take my rats for the night.

I think we could all use a nice three day vacay right before Oing for some nice quality time with our OH..... In a perfect world *siiiiggghhhh*

Good thing your friend is taking your rats though!

How did you calculate ovulation after implant? I get mirena out Tuesday but am not sure how to figure out when ill be Oing because I know my cycle will be all sorts of irregular :cry:

I went on the cm and OPK's but I have had several positive OPK's which mean uite a few LH surges. I'm going off the middle one as I'm not entirely sure the last one was completely positive but now with BFN's i'm not so sure!

I went on the cm and OPK's but I have had several positive OPK's which mean uite a few LH surges. I'm going off the middle one as I'm not entirely sure the last one was completely positive but now with BFN's i'm not so sure!

It sounds like you did the right thing Hun :flower:

Good morning ladies!! It was such a looooong weekend. I love my studio but sometimes I put way too much work into it. I just want to curl up and NAP today. Too bad I have more work all day!

How did everything go with your OH's landlord?

Also echo that question!

I'm having a bit of a draining day. Broadchurch and then bed I think!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.

I took a test this morning and it looks like it may just be a BFP it's pretty faint so I think I'm going to have to get a FRER or digi to confirm but FX it is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->