Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Can I join in too?
I'm Kathryn, 22 and my DH is 29. We've been TTC for 15 cycles in total (although did take a couple of month's break in the middle due to other circumstances), It's often difficult to find those who are TTC and 'younger'

:)

Can I join in too?
I'm Kathryn, 22 and my DH is 29. We've been TTC for 15 cycles in total (although did take a couple of month's break in the middle due to other circumstances), It's often difficult to find those who are TTC and 'younger'

Hey! :)
Course you can!
What stage are you in currently? Waiting to ovulate/test?
<3

Hello ladies I'm 23 and ttc first baby. My DH and I have been married 2 1/2 years and trying for 6 months. I had a positive clear blue opk yesterday on so hoping we'll get our bfp this month. Good luck to everyone!

Hey!
Welcome :)
That's great to hear! :)
Keep up updated and let us know when you're in your TWW. :)
<3

Can I join in too?

Course you can!
<3

I'm waiting to O at the moment, I'm only CD6 and probably won't O for another 10 days, boo! :haha:
Although I am currently in talks for a IVF trial :happydance:
I would be so chuffed if I got in on it, it would be amazing as you cannot get onto IVF waiting list on the NHS until you are 23 :(

How is everyone else? :)

Can I join? I'm 20 and my husband is 23 and we are desperate for a LO...we've been trying since we've been married and I'm seriously hoping this is our month!

I'm on CD6

:dust: to all of you!!!

Hey!
Of course you're welcome to join :)
So you've recently finished your period then? Just waiting to ovulate? :)
Keep us updated won't you!
:D <3

Well doctor wasn't overly helpfull. She says that my irregular and disappearing periods are nothing to worry about :saywhat:

She says that we have to have been trying for two years before they will go down the investigative route.

And although me and him have just decided we want to ttc seriously, we haven't been on the pill for over a year (it was the see what happens approach- nothing apparently) so technically we have been trying for a year and 1 month.

She has said after I have my next period I can go and get bloods done and see if they indicate anything. She also said that oh can get a SA but the I don't think that's the problem. :shrug: oh well I guess it's just a waiting game for my next af, when ever she shows :gun:

Hi hun,
I'm sorry to hear you didn't find your doctors appointment very helpful. ):
You could always request to see another doctor for a second opinion?
*huggles* <3

Can I join in too?

Course you can!
<3

I'm waiting to O at the moment, I'm only CD6 and probably won't O for another 10 days, boo! :haha:
Although I am currently in talks for a IVF trial :happydance:
I would be so chuffed if I got in on it, it would be amazing as you cannot get onto IVF waiting list on the NHS until you are 23 :(

How is everyone else? :)

Well keep up updated when you're near ovulation! We'll have our fingers crossed for you! <3
Oh that would be awesome if you got onto that! :D

I'm okay. I'm 6 DPO... going to test next week... I get so scared of the disappointment. :(

Hey ladies I was reading this and thought id join! I am 21 dh is 24 we have been ttc for 4 months. I had mirena for 6 months and had no periods with it when i got it out the next day i started my period and have been normal ever since... until Febuary I usually get my period around the 9th and i am almost 4 weeks late with no signs of AF. Taken about 10 tests all BFN! I go to the doctor on Friday but it is driving me nuts to not know whats going on with my body. Any one have this every happen before?

Hey guys would you care if I join in? I'm 23 and my hubby is 21. We have been officially trying for about 6 months now. Been together for 3 yrs this month and married for 2 yrs next month.

Hi hun,
No, please do come join us! We have baby dust ;)
Would you like to share what stage you're currently in? Waiting to ovulate/test/AF?
<3

Hey ladies I was reading this and thought id join! I am 21 dh is 24 we have been ttc for 4 months. I had mirena for 6 months and had no periods with it when i got it out the next day i started my period and have been normal ever since... until Febuary I usually get my period around the 9th and i am almost 4 weeks late with no signs of AF. Taken about 10 tests all BFN! I go to the doctor on Friday but it is driving me nuts to not know whats going on with my body. Any one have this every happen before?

Hey hun!
Welcome to our young'uns thread! :D
Periods can not arrive for lots of different reasons hun!
Try not to get yourself too stressed over it, though I know it's hard.
What type of pregnancy tests are you using? I find cheapies are no good in these situations.
We're here for you. <3

Hey hun!
What type of pregnancy tests are you using? I find cheapies are no good in these situations.
We're here for you. <3

Thank you for the support!
I am using internet cheapies that are suppose to detect 10hcg
I dont really have any pregnancy symptoms other than cravings and for a while i was having cramping and back pain. My mom was the same way when pregnant no symptoms.

Hey hun!
We're here for you. <3

Thank you for the support!
I am using internet cheapies that are suppose to detect 10hcg
I dont really have any pregnancy symptoms other than cravings and for a while i was having cramping and back pain. My mom was the same way when pregnant no symptoms.

Anytime. :D
Yes, I personally would switch and use a different brand such as Clearblue.
Yeah, some people don't get any symptoms at all and others can feel awful.
Tell us how your doctors appointment goes on friday! :D <3

Best of luck strongerdust! Hopefully you get your BFP :)

I just got an email back saying that I can book an appointment to go do to London to have first checks with the clinic :happydance:

Best of luck strongerdust! Hopefully you get your BFP :)

I just got an email back saying that I can book an appointment to go do to London to have first checks with the clinic :happydance:

Thank you! Please keep your fingers crossed for me! <3

Oh that's great! :D Woooo! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"