Over 18, Under 25's (Young'uns) TTC Thread :) (10 BFP'S!)

Welcome new ladies :wave:

Jay - I can't believe your dr didnt see a problem with your wonky cycles :wacko: but at least she's offered you some kind of testing, definitely take what you can get from the doctors so if they've offered SA for oh even if it seems that isn't the problem it's worth checking anyway. If they do blood tests I think they can check for pcos in you that way, maybe ask another doctor or mither her :haha:

Wellsk - Ill start calling you Kath or Kathryn if you want? :haha: Yay for the clinic in London! That's good news, hopefully they'll be able to help!

How're all you ladies?

AF still hasn't arrived for me :coffee: thinking I'm gonna be late this month cos I'm pretty sure she's gonna arrive! Blaaaah :(

Thanks Amy, I genuinely don't mind! I tend to say whichever you prefer.... 'Oi' will suffice if not! :haha:

Missandrea90- Welcome! I see that you are 12 dpo when do you plan on testing? and i hope you get your BFP this month.:)

How are you feeling? any symptoms?

I am trying really hard to wait one more week just to be sure :) I am experiencing back pain and breast tenderness along with mood swings, but I don't know if I'm psyching myself out or not!

I am trying really hard to wait one more week just to be sure :) I am experiencing back pain and breast tenderness along with mood swings, but I don't know if I'm psyching myself out or not!

Good luck! X

my posts have dissapeared AGAIN, whats going on??

I was given some advice last night & now i cant find it to refer back to :(

Well according to my opk I'm 2 dpo as of today. Keeping fingers crossed that this will be our month. Good luck ladies.

I can still see your posts, the ones about the vitamins are on page 6/7 - they're still there xx

I can still see your posts, the ones about the vitamins are on page 6/7 - they're still there xx

Thankyou - It must of been my phone playing up.
Now im on the pc i can see them, just not on my phone :dohh:

I'm glad you've sorted out the post problem! :)
Any other problems let us know.
Keep me updated on how the vitamins are going.
PM if you want any information.
<3

<3

Thankyou :hugs:
I actually havent started taking anything yet, Im not sure where to start LOL
i want to take the agnus castus but their huge & make me gag :dohh: Maybe il just take the folic acid for now? im looking into pregnacare (i think thats what you said it was called)

hi girls!! busy thread today, ive been shopping all day now sitting down to check my BnB!!!
so after BFN lastnight, ive not tested again yet... so now 2 days late? i hope AF doesnt come and its just too early to pick up a BFP!!
how are we all doing today? anyone near testing??

mwah xoxoxox

hi girls!! busy thread today, ive been shopping all day now sitting down to check my BnB!!!
so after BFN lastnight, ive not tested again yet... so now 2 days late? i hope AF doesnt come and its just too early to pick up a BFP!!

mwah xoxoxox

Good Luck!!!! :hugs:

Gutted i cant join in on these convos, still waiting for my period to return :dohh:

mwah xoxoxox

Hey :)
When do you plan on testing again?
I hope AF doesn't show and you get your BFP! :D
I'm feeling a little down today, I'm dying to get a BFP when I test next week. :( The disappointment kills me! <3

Hey :)
When do you plan on testing again?
I hope AF doesn't show and you get your BFP! :D
I'm feeling a little down today, I'm dying to get a BFP when I test next week. :( The disappointment kills me! <3

im not sure wen to test again :( might wait til im a good while late.. maybe a week or so?? if AF doesnt come that is lol!!
i know how u feel! and the wait to test just drags in!! have u had any wee symptoms giving u some hope?? ive been emotional today.. my mum dad and fiancee all go away on holiday on friday and will be missing my birthday lol its got me so down haha!! im hoping im crying over it cos of hormones!! bdays dont fuss me much anymore lol!!! xxxxxx

Can I join? I'm 20 and my husband is 23 and we are desperate for a LO...we've been trying since we've been married and I'm seriously hoping this is our month!

I'm on CD6

:dust: to all of you!!!

Hey!
Of course you're welcome to join :)
So you've recently finished your period then? Just waiting to ovulate? :)
Keep us updated won't you!
:D <3

Just finished yesterday :)
I should ovulate in a week (very regular 26 day cycles)
I will keep you updated!

Juicy - Keep testing! When I got my first BFP I was like 4-5 days late for AF. Are you using ICs? x

Hi hun,
I'm sorry to hear you didn't find your doctors appointment very helpful. ):
You could always request to see another doctor for a second opinion?
*huggles* <3

Well I am deffo gonna go in for the blood test after my next af.

Since i have long irregular cycles im unsure when im ovulating so i bought some opks and a one of them saliva ovulation test things. if I know when I am ovulating then I'm more likely to get pg but if I'm not then I can go back to the docs and tell them that I'm not ovulating.

That's my plan for now :D

<3

Thankyou :hugs:
I actually havent started taking anything yet, Im not sure where to start LOL
i want to take the agnus castus but their huge & make me gag :dohh: Maybe il just take the folic acid for now? im looking into pregnacare (i think thats what you said it was called)

Welcome hun.
You can start right now, whenever you're ready.
You can take just folic acid for now if you wish. It's your choice.
Pregnacare tablets are not very big, I sometimes have trouble taking them, but they can be cut in half to make them smaller.
Obviously taking just folic acid is good, but it always benefits to take vitamins that have more in than just folic acid.

For example, I'm taking Pregnacare Plus with Omega-3 (as I don't eat any type of fish or seafood) - which comes with two types of tablets, so you take one of each every day. :)

Pregnacare multi-nutrient tablets with 400mcg Folic Acid:
Pregnacare ablets contain a careful formulation of 19 nutrients important for both mother and baby. These include vitamin B12 and folic acid at the exact level recommended for the development of the unborn baby. Pregnacare has been carefully developed by experts so that all ingredient levels are within safe levels for pregnancy and are moderate rather than excessive.

Pregnacare Omega-3 Marine Oil capsules with 300mg DHA:
The capsules contain high purity fish oil, which are a rich source of the important Omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA. DHA is especially important during pregnancy as it contributes to normal brain and eye development of the Foetus.

"Vitabiotics Pregnacare Plus Omega 3 is the ideal formula for every stage of pregnancy - from before conception, throughout pregnancy and whilst breast-feeding."

However, I think, once I am pregnant I will SWITCH to Pregnacare MAX.

"Pregnacare Max offers the ultimate formula in the range for mums-to-be who want the maximum nutritional support from Pregnacare. This advanced formula helps to safeguard daily intake of important nutrients during pregnancy. The dual pack provides 400µg (0.4mg) folic acid, incorporating the special, readily bioavailable form L- Methylfolate, together with other essential vitamins and minerals, including 10µg vitamin D and 500mg Calcium. The pack also contains a 300mg Omega-3 DHA capsule for normal foetal brain & eye development. Pregnacare Max tablets have been carefully formulated by experts to safeguard nutritional requirements during all of pregnancy.

Pregnacare MAX:
Special nutritional support with L-Methylfolate, a readily available form of Folic Acid.
Provides the Department of Health daily recommended levels of 400µg Folic Acid and 10µg Vitamin D.
With 300mg DHA to contribute to normal foetal brain and eye development.
Includes 500mg Calcium with supporting nutrients, Vitamin D3 and Magnesium.
Iron and vitamins B6 & B12 to help contribute to normal red blood cell formation.
Wide range of supporting micro-nutrients including Inositol, L-Arginine and Natural Mixed Carotenoids.

Let me know what you finally decide on! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->