Over 30 and Fabulous!

Soleil, I'm not religious at all but I hear what you're saying & think its just great church has made you feel much better :thumbup: I'm so happy that you're happy! :)

Yes the predictor was right for me! :D

Boo to teething girls, got this all to look forward too! :dohh:

x

Hi Ladies,

Just found the new home - sorry I am so rubbish at keeping up, I don't know where the days do really, time is flying. I'm so tired all the time so I really struggle with posting on here. Zach is not the best sleeper, and still wakes every 2/3 hours through the night :(

Glad to see you're all doing so well

Congrats Hakuna :happydance:

Xxx

Good to see you Pink :hugs: I remember sleep didn't really vastly improve until 6 months for Ani, which was after we introduced more solids like fruit and cereal. Hope you catch up on some rest soon!

Ladies should I have a VBAC?

Maybe I should post a poll :haha:

Hi Ladies! :hi:

Rosa sounds like an awesome weekend! Hope you enjoy. :)

Soleil I will have to check out that book. I remember a poster here Chris...she's a mod, I remember her saying something similar. She had many miscarriages then after several year TTC and several failed IUI, right before IVF conceived her son. Her story is very inspirational and is definitely one of bnb's top success stories (in my opinion). I am a believer that there is so much out there that we don't know nor understand. Therefore, I am prone not to dismiss things so quickly.

Also, I think the Chinese gender test is interesting. Most people I know who say it works had girls. But really the probability is high. 50% chance of correctness is a comfy starting point. :)

Also thanks to you all for your support about the gmother situation. It's calmed down. She's apologized to us both. We forgive. I'm starting to learn all is fair in LTTC. Gotta have tough skin. Really appreciate the support. :hugs:

Hi Hunkana what is VBAC?

Vaginal birth after c-section.

I'm used to delivery by UPS...much easier...I'll just have the baby shipped :haha:

Yup...or FedEx...that wouldn't be bad.

I draw the line at the US Postal Service. They've delivered the wrong mail a few times :haha:

Btw this really does look like me in real life -----> :haha: I tell jokes and then laugh at them. Product of being an only child. :haha:

Also about the wine. I am pretty sure rose blend cured my allergic reaction. So I believe in it! lol

Genetics vs womb environment is so intriguing to me these days! Don't know why. :) That study sounds like a reader. And why males not females. Inquiring minds want to know.

hi pink! :hi: glad you found our thread!

hakuna, I'll probably schedule a c-section next time. Vbacs scare me, even though they're totally fine. Is there anything about how long after your c-section you can try for a vbac?

My chinese predicted a boy!

hakuna, I'll probably schedule a c-section next time. Vbacs scare me, even though they're totally fine. Is there anything about how long after your c-section you can try for a vbac?

Good question...will add it to the list for my next appointment! :thumbup:

If (and its a very big IF) we had another one, I would definitely try for a VBAC - I hated how I felt after my section, but I know everyone is different. Think it's something only you can decide

X

If (and its a very big IF) we had another one, I would definitely try for a VBAC - I hated how I felt after my section, but I know everyone is different. Think it's something only you can decide

X

It would make it easier if you decided for me :flower: :haha:

Did your c-section not go well? Were you in a lot of pain? I was uncomfortable, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad.

X

It would make it easier if you decided for me :flower: :haha:

Did your c-section not go well? Were you in a lot of pain? I was uncomfortable, but I honestly didn't think it was that bad.

Haha, ok we'll flip a coin...

I was in a lot of pain, could barely walk for a few days andi couldn't lift Zach :-(. Then when I was home my scar got infected, took until about 12 weeks or so until I felt better and that my insides really didn't hurt anymore, but I know it's not that way for everyone :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->