Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Aw sorry for your bfn carybear :( my hpt didn't show up til 14dpo so you've still got time :) keep us posted xx

Thanks....

I had a spot of blood (I mean tiny spot) Tuesday night and ewcm tinged pink (again very tiny) Wednesday morning... Along with af type cramps... The cramps have pretty much gone now... But I still have an ache in my left hip that goes into my leg...

If AF doesn't show, then I will test again sunday or Monday...

I've got everything crossed for you carybear, pls keep us posted :)

Good luck carybear!

I've come away to brighton for a few nights to get away from it all after my bfn. Feeling a bit better. Just want to get on with the next cycle.

Good luck carybear!

:hugs: highopes. I hope you enjoy your trip.

Just wanted to say good morning girls! Haven't had a chance to catch up but hopefully soon.
Hope everyone is doing well!

AF is now over so we can start trying again soon. I go back to work a week today and working always makes my cycles slightly longer so not sure when im likely to O. But ive got a wait of 9-13 days until i do. Hows everyone doing?

Carybear - how are you today? Did AF show?

Mrs. Duck - how are are you feeling?

How is everyone else?

12 dpo here. AF due Thursday so still just waiting. No symptoms to report but I have been so busy I haven't had much time to think about it either - which is good. Not expecting to be pregnant but I think that is good as well. Will be okay with AF and surprised if she doesn't show.

It's a wonder 12dpo and you haven't tested! Go poas! ;)

Flou I'm glad af is over, what your plan or this month or are you just taking it easy?

Buttrfly how are you? Is af over for you too now?

Carybear have you tested?

Afm I'm feeling quite sicky each day but thankfully I'm yet to actually be sick :)

Mrs duck im glad all is going well with you. I hope the sick feeling doesn't get worse. When i was pg i remember eating loads of polo mints to make me feel better!

I don't think we will do anything different. Just make sure we bd at least every other day in my fertile window. And just hope for the best.

Thanks flou and I've got everything crossed for a bfp this cycle for you :)

Hi ladies - can I join you?

I'm going to be 33 in Nov and have been trying for no 1 for around a year. So far I've had an ectopic at 13 and a half weeks (after seeing a healthy bub at our 12 week scan :-() which led to surgery to remove left tube and baby on April 19 2013. I then got another shock bfp on July 18 th but discovered my twins had both lost their heartbeats at 7 and a half weeks.
So - I've just stopped bleeding from op (we had a quick op after discovering no heartbeat as we were due to go on holiday to Canada the next day - dh is canadian but we live in the uk so i really wanted to be able to go ahead with the holiday so he could visit family and friends back in Canada. Especially as we have had no holiday this year as we had to cancel our previous one due to ectopic surgery where i was in hospital for four days due to open surgery).
Sorry i didn't mean this to be such a whinge!
Looking forward to getting back on the horse and making my one remaining tube earn its keep!

Good luck to us all!!!

Hi hilslo I'm so sorry about your losses but welcome to the group. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon :dust:

I hope you don't mind me asking but how is it possible to have an ectopic at 13 weeks when you saw your healthy bean the previous week? Did you release another egg even though you were pregnant?

Hi hilso, sorry for your losses. I hope you get a sticky bean soon!

Hi Hilslo - welcome. I am sorry for your losses and wish you the best of luck.

BFN today but totally fine. AF due Thurs and will go back to SMEP next month. Looking forward to some wine when my mom visits this weekend! First month back so I wasn't expecting anything.

Hi hilslo I'm so sorry about your losses but welcome to the group. I hope you get your sticky bean very soon :dust:

I hope you don't mind me asking but how is it possible to have an ectopic at 13 weeks when you saw your healthy bean the previous week? Did you release another egg even though you were pregnant?

No it was the same baby. The surgeon said he had never seen such a late one. It was devastating. The sonographer missed it as it was close to the uterus though i know he messed up massively as my gp and other nurses/ doctors have been shocked. But i don't feel any resentment towards him ( other than not wanting my next 12 week scan by him!) as he didn't cause the ectopic and i would have still needed a laparotomy by that stage anyway as the baby was too big to remove by laproscopy.
It's a wonder - sorry for your bfp but glad you're not too upset by it. I am on holiday at the moment and have a day of wine tasting in vineyards ahead of me!

OMG hilslo I'm so sorry :hugs: I'm sure everything will run smoothly with your next bfp :)
Have a lovely holiday and enjoy your wine tasting and I hope you make a holiday baby :)

Itsawonder sorry or your bfn today but there's still time for your bfp. Did you use cheapies or a frer or something else? My cheapies didn't work til 14dpo but my frer was as dark as the control

Hi flou and everyone else :hi:

I used a frer as well. I either use those or Answer. With my chemical I had a faint positive on 13 dpo and my last miscarriage I didn't test until I was about 17 dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->