Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

So sorry the witch got ya Flou..

Hiya butterfly, mrs duck, itsawonder, and high hopes!

The cramping is tapering off... I have a lot of thick white lotiony discharge and the BB's are tender.. A little sore when I lay on them... AF should be here sunday if she's coming... Going to test tomorrow morning and then again Sunday if she doesn't show...

Last pregnancy I did not get a BFP until I was 4 days late...

Ive got everything crossed for you carybear :) your symptoms sound great, I can't wait for you to test :)

Hello ladies I hope you are all well. I have been to the dr this morning who has confirmed that I am pregnant, I'm over the moon. I hope you ladies all join me very soon xxx

Yay Mrsduck!!!! That is the greatest news! I was wondering what was going on because didnt hear about AF for you. Did you get positive on a test?
Did you do anything different that would be helpful to know? :)

With everyone getting bfns I didn't want to say and I was hoping more of you would get a bfp too :) we just :sex: every other day from cd 10 until after my opks went positive and then back to negative and that seemed to work :)

I hope you all get your bfps soon xx

Congratulations Mrs. Duck!!! I am so, so happy for you. This is wonderful news and I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy!! Please keep posting about your progress :).

Thanks ladies :) i got my first line Tuesday at 14dpo. I've just got the all clear from having thyroid cancer so my thyroid levels are all over the place, as a result I'm considered high risk so I've been sent an urgent referral to the hospital, hopefully I'll have an early scan :)

MRS DUCK!!! That's fab news! Don't feel bad sharing it, we r all thrilled for u xx

Congratulations mrs duck! I wish you a h&h 9 months! Keep us updated. Hopefully we will all join you soon xxx

The smep plan works on every other day :sex: and I really think that is the key, my dr said every other day was better than every day because it gave the sperm chance for it to mature before it is released :)

Thanks ladies, I really hope it all works out this time....for us all xxx

Awwwww your baby is the size of a poppy seed:) yes please don't feel bad sharing... Such great news and I think it gives us all hope! Please update us. I am sure you will get an early scan... I know my doctor said I could have one if I requested it because of the mc.
So you got BFP on 14 DPO but got BFN before that? Don't mind me asking so many questions!

On a side note... Does anyone know anything about evening primrose oil? I heard it helps CM.

No i dont mind at all, ask away :)

Yeah I was convinced to was going to be negative as I thought it was late to get a bfp but I got a faint line, I then held my pee for a few hours and did a frer and it was a blazing line as dark as the control.

I don't know about evening primrose oil, but I know some ladies on here swear by using preseed have you heard of it?

That is great! Did you do the digital to see the words too ?:)

Yeah I have preseed and don't like... Wish I did. I have pain issues so have to use some kind of lubricant. I got BFP last time using regular water based lubricant even though they say you should not use For conception (I realized after. ).Not sure what else to do because other than that too much pain. Gyno said she didn't think would be a problem since I got BFP using it anyway but I still wonder

Why don't you like preseed? I believe that you don't use anywhere near the amount recommend otherwise it's too slippery ;) yup other lubricants kill the spermies don't use them :(

Nope not used my digi yet, I want to wait to see 3+ on it haha

Preseed is not enough lubricant.... My body needs lots of slipperiness apparently :(

Squirt more in? ;) I thought preseed was much slippier than regular lubricants?

Maybe consistency? I use the same stuff that they use when you go to Gyno. Physicl therapist recommended due to pelvic floor and vulvydinia so whatever is in other stuff doesn't help as much. If I take Advil it helps but I can't do that everytime. Sorry if tmi... Another frustration I have to deal with while conceiving unfortunately

No not tmi, that's what this forum is for :)

I've just found this on the net

https://www.babyexpert.com/forum/tr...-to-increase-your-cervical-mucous/146516.html

Quite interesting.

Is the gyno stuff sperm friendly?

Is Concieve Plus just as useless for you?

Congrats Mrs. duck... Dont ever feel bad... cant wait to hear aout your progress!! Stick lo stick!

I did a hpt this morning bfn... AF isn't due until Sunday, so I will wait until then... My last BFP didn't she up until I was 4 days late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->