Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

I've got everything crossed that this will be lucky cycle 9 :)

This is cycle 10 for me. It took us 29 months with the first BFP... I'm praying it doesn't take us that long again...

OMG carybear I really hope this is lucky cycle ten for you xxx

Hi ladies. I am so sorry for your losses.
I am 33 and lost 2 babies :(.
In 2001 lost my son in car accident. He was 3 month old. :(
17/07/13 was induced at 21 week pregnancy as on my follow up scan shows no heart beet :(.
Now I am heart broken and lost. Don't know what to do. But trying stay positive and start thinking for TTC again.
I wish you all lucky cycle and Get pregnant very soon :)

:hugs: eka. Im so sorry for the loss of your son and little angel. Try and stay positive but i know this is easy to say but harder to do. Hopefully soon you will have a little one. Take care xxx

Eka that's awful I'm so sorry for your losses. I can't imagine what you've been through, try and stay positive and I wish you all the best on your ttc journey :hugs:

Eka - I'm so so sorry hun. You've been through more than most could even imagine. I hope there's a rainbow for you soon.
Afm I've just got back from my holiday and taken a hpt (internet cheapie) and still very positive after 2w3d. Just wqnt to move on!!!!

Nooooo! Hilslo you poor thing :) I hope it goes negative soon xx

Hilso i hope you get the negative and your cycles get back to norm soon.

Just popping by to say hello! Been busy and when not busy kind of lazy!
Sorry for your loss Eka.
Hope you are feeling well mrsduck.
Sorry for the AF coming girls...hopefully September is our lucky month!

Eka - I am so sorry for your losses. Welcome to this group and I really do hope for your healthy BFP soon.

Hope for everyone's BFP soon.

I have been ttc for 9 months now. During this time, two pg's and two losses. Only on my 2nd cycle ttc since my last m/c and hoping it does not take too long but, hearing some of your stories is helping me gear up for anything.

CD7 today. Will SMEP this month. Always try to wait until CD8 to start but, as usual, started on CD6.

It's awonder it sounds like you mean business this month :) I've had 2 pregnancies and 2 losses too so hopefully this will be 3rd time lucky for both of us :)

Hi :hi: everyone, I hope you are all well :)

I'm still waiting on my scan appointment grrr

My appointment finally arrived.......but not for a scan but a booking in appointment which takes a couple of hours. It seems madness to me to spend all that time getting me registered if they aren't going to check that the baby is ok first???

How frustrating. I hope you get your scan soon so you can see your healthy little bean. At least the process has begun.

I'm going to phone them tomorrow and ask about a scan :)

I'm going to phone them tomorrow and ask about a scan :)

I bet you can't wait to see your little bean. I hope you don't have to wait too much longer.

My body is gearing up to O. So me and the DH are being at least every other day. Babydust to all!

Urgh- had my op 3 weeks today and took a hpt. Still glaringly positive. I don't understand. Last time I got a negative at cd19 and i had been 13.5 weeks. This time I was only 7.5 but it's taking much longer. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->