Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Seriously.... I will wait until Sunday to see what happens and test if no AF. If I am still in limbo will call doctor after that. I am itching to take Advil for my terrible sinus headaches but holding back just in case!

Advil is safe to take during pregnancy isn't it? Oh you poor thing. Sunday!! How can you wait that long we are only Wednesday? ;)

Well AF is here. At least I know what is going on. I use period tracker on my phone and it changed my fertile days to later because of this cycle. I wonder if I am ovulating late. Guess I will try to cover all bases either way.

No Advil is not safe when pregnant unfortunately. Only thing that works for me too. Tylenol is the safe one

Sunday is a long time to wait! Keep busy...

I have to book in for a review meeting with the consultant and then will go for another ivf cycle in 3 months time. Feels like that is ages away!

Guess our posts crossed :)AF came for me.
Why do you have to wait three months? I apologize I don't know much about Ivf

Oh no buttrfly sorry the witch showed :( have you considered using opks for your next cycle?

High hopes 3 months is a long time to wait :( that's pants xxx

Because they pump u full of drugs so the body needs time to get back to normal - ovaries need to settle back down and men's trial cycle needs time to go back to normal. It IS pants but I'm starting a new job so will be busy from September anyway. Gna go back to my gym too and just keep super busy!

You sound very positive high hopes I would be a mess. I hope so much that you get a natural bfp before then. Hopefully all your stimulating meds have made you more fertile xxxxxxxx

I am very up and down although tbh it's a damn sight easier than my first ivf cycle when I had the mc. That was completely devastating. So a bfn doesn't hurt as much as that - I have to keep reminding myself of that to stay sane!

I am very up and down although tbh it's a damn sight easier than my first ivf cycle when I had the mc. That was completely devastating. So a bfn doesn't hurt as much as that - I have to keep reminding myself of that to stay sane!

:hugs:

Highhopes and Buttrfly - sorry to hear the news. I wish you both BFPs your next chance and hope the time passes swiftly!

Carybear - that sounds promising!!!! Can't wait to see future posts!

Here - DH broke his collar bone Monday afternoon and had surgery yesterday so helping him is taking my mind of my TWW. AF not due until Aug 29 so just hanging out doing my thing. Nothing interesting to report. Acupuncture is supposed to rid my body of PMS and I don't have PMS so don't really know if it's acupuncture or anything else. I am just happy to feel well, especially since I need to take care of my man.

Hi ladies,
How is everyone? Still hoping as no AF for you guys yet!
How's it going mrsduck?
Thanks for explaining highhopes. Makes sense and fingers crossed you will have your rainbow BDing naturally :)
Itsawonder sorry to hear about DHs collar bone! Sounds like you are being a great wife.
Carybear cramps can also be sign of pregnancy! I hate that it is though because so hard to figure out which is going on!

Itsawonder ouch! Your poor dh, I hope he isn't in too much pain. Cramping is a sign of both so I've got my fingers crossed for you that it's bfp cramping :)

Carybear only a couple of day until you test good luck

I'm good thanks buttrfly, I hope the witch isn't hitting you too hard this month

Hi ladies just to let you know AF showed today 3 days late!

:hugs: highhopes

Oh no flou what a bummer :(

Carybear what about you have you tested?

Has anyone got any nice plans for the weekend?

Its DH's birthday this weekend so going to relax and enjoy it. And drink plenty of wine! We are staying with my mil for the weekend and she lives near the sea so hoping to go to the beach. What are you up to mrs duck?

Flou congrats to your dh enjoy your :wine::beer::cake: this weekend and I hope the weather holds out so you can make the most of the beach too.

Not sure what we are up to yet, we considered going camping but think its going to be really busy with the weather being nice and it being a bank holiday. We will be doing something outdoors though to make the most of the good weather :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->