Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

What a nightmare hilslo I hope your levels drop soon and you can start ttc your rainbow baby :)

I'm sorry hilslo that is very frustrating :( has your doctor said anything?

Hope you get your scan soon mrsduck! 6 and a half weeks! Time flies!

How is everyone else doing? Where is everyone in their cycles? So hard to remember I apologize.
CD 16 for me. depending on this month AF could be due anywhere from 18th- 23rd. I'm feeling really down. So hard to BD this month due to certain events and DHs work schedule. Can't help but feel like we missed it this month but hopefully I am wrong.

Buttrfly - hope you didn't miss anything and understand your frustration. But.. it only takes one time if it's meant to be.

Hilso - waiting is tough. I hope your levels come down soon and, as someone else stated, maybe give your doctor a buzz and have a blood draw. With my 8 week loss it took me about 5 weeks to come down to 6. It could just be that the hormones with your first did not get as high even though your pregnancy carried longer.

I am CD9 here and started bd'ing every other day on the CD6 which luckily works well with our schedule this month. We are way too tired in the mornings so finding time at night. When I get a positive OPK we will try to bd three days in the AM if we can get up that early and function.

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Urgh- had my op 3 weeks today and took a hpt. Still glaringly positive. I don't understand. Last time I got a negative at cd19 and i had been 13.5 weeks. This time I was only 7.5 but it's taking much longer. :-(

I hope you get a negative soon so that you can get back to ttc.

I am on cd14 today and i think i will O within the next two days. We are still bding every other day but as a teacher its the start of a new term and im so tired! There is no way we can bd before work so i have to jump DH as soon as i get home! Good luck everyone with their cycles!

Buttrfly it only takes one spermy to catch that egg ;) and remember sperm can live up to 5 days so stay positive

Itsawonder every other bd'ing has worked for me each time so I've got everything crossed for you

Hi flou :hi:

Oooh you can almost relax flou, keep going, only a couple of days to go then its the symptom spotting tww :happydance:

I'm on cd15 and we have managed every other day so far yippee! Hasn't been easy as we r both teachers and just gone back after the summer hols so r super-tired!

Whoo hoo highhopes well done on managing to bd every other day, I really hope you manage to catch that eggy xx

I'm good thanks, I've now got my scan date Wednesday, I'm petrified :(

Flou and highhopes - hope you both caught the egg. Both teachers at tbe same point in your cycles!

Mrs duck - you're a blueberry today - yeay!!! I have everything crossed for your scan. Preparing for svans is so scary but so wonderful when you get to see your bean. :)

Thanks hilslo how are your hpts looking now?

Whoo hoo I'm a blueberry already :)

I've not taken one since Thursday. It was so glaringly positive and my temperatures are still above my usual coverline so I'm not going to depress myself by taking another one until Thursday! Just going to eat, drink and try to be merry!

That's a good attitude, do all the things you won't be able to do for the next 9 months :) I hope Thursdays test is much fainter. After my op after my mcc it took about 6 weeks to get af :(

Good luck for Wednesday mrs duck! Let us know how you get on.

High hopes i hope you caught the egg. Lets hope we both get bfps this month!

O has definitely happened now i can tell by how my bbs feel tender. Now for the tww.

Thanks flou, I will do

Yay for the next tww, I've got everything crossed for you all, I need some bump buddies :)

MrsDuck - good luck. I am so happy you got your date! Think happy thoughts and I cannot wait to hear all of the good news that I believe you will receive!

Highhopes and Flou - I hope you caught your eggs.

I had a blinking smiley this morning (they were the only tests I could get) so I am heading toward ovulation. Once I see that solid smiley I will know what day ovulation will come. Still on SMEP and it's been easy and enjoyable so far.

Good luck itsawonder. I hope this is your month!

Good luck itsawonder, you'll soon be in the tww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->