Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Thanks ladies! Solid smiley this morning so should ovulate on Tuesday! TWW here I come :)

Yay mrsduck..look forward to hearing about your scan!

Looks like we are all around the two week wait. How is everyone doing? I am curious when AF may appear CD wise because of last month ( if she does that is). I'm on CD 19.

How are you hilslo?

Whoo hoo I'm so excited for you all in the tww, I can't wait for more bfps :)

Ovulation day today!! Wearing my rose quartz and moonstone and hoping they bring some fertile vibes.

Hope to see some BFPs here soon!

Mrs. Duck - your scan is coming up, right? What day is it again?

Yay for ovulation day itsawonder :)
My appointment is tomorrow hopefully I get scanned

Still waiting to get a negative hpt :-( It's been nearly 4 weeks!!! I think my body is slowly starting to realise that the bean has gone though as my temp has fallen in the last two days. I took at test this morning though and the line was as dark (if not darker) than the control line. Booo! Just want to get going again!!!
I'm living through you ladies for the moment!! - fingers crossed for some bfps soon!!!

Thanks everyone, I'll keep you posted :)

High hopes what's that in dpo?

Hilslo yay for a temp drop, hopefully not long til you get a neg test and you can get back ttc xx

Good luck for tomorrow Mrs Duck. Can't wait to see some pictures!!

Good luck today mrsduck! Look forward to an update!

Highhopes we are cycle buddies! I am CD 22 today...who knows which day AF will come though so I will only test late next time just in case.

Hilslo I am sorry about positives still sticking around :( I know I got AF 6 weeks after my d and c. I wasn't tracking my positives though. Crossing my fingers for your negative soon and hoping that will be your first negative for quite some time!

Hope everyone else is doing well and having a great week!

Saying a prayer for you Mrs. Duck... Can't wait to see how you are progressing...

Think I might have o'd yesterday...

Thanks for your support ladies and I hope you are all joining me very soon :dust:

Here is my gummy bear at 6 +4 with a nice strong heartbeat

They said I'm a week later by their measurements but they will be more accurate at my scan in 4 weeks time so it could be either an April or may baby

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 3
Mrs. Duck what wonderful news!!! Congrats to you! What a gem :)

Carybear - we are on the same schedule. 1 dpo here as well. I usually have a 14 day luteal phase but last month it was 13 days. So, AF expected on the 24th or 25th.

Beautiful photo mrs duck! Congrats x

Way too early for symptoms but I'm having cramps tonight - similar to AF ones but I'm only on cd22.

Thanks ladies xxx

I love the symptom spotting in the tww, come on eggies implant :)

Lovely scan pic mrs duck. Glad it went well.

Yay mrsduck! Great scan! I remember for my first scan they told me there are a couple different US machines and one is more accurate so could be different at next scan. 4 weeks to wait...I am sure you are counting down :)

Highhopes...cramps over here too. I wish I remember all the symptoms I had before BFP last time but I don't.

Hope everyone is doing well!

So ladies what are your symptoms so far ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"