Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Yeah mrs. Duck !!!! Congrats on a beautiful scan :)

Wonder, I'm not sure where I am but I always get AF on the cd30... So hopefully we both get BFP'S

Afm - So... I had unbearable lower back, butt, and leg pain on my right side on Sunday and Monday... Got a little bit of ewcm on Monday night and tons of ewcm on Tuesday... Stuff stretched like six inches or more... Pain was completely gone on Tuesday... Started feeling a little uncomfortable on my left side yesterday and ewcm started up again along with back pain on the other side... It only lasted a couple of hours and now it is gone... I'm also drying up a lot with the ewcm now

Carybear - sounds like you ovulated if your CM is drying up. Good luck!!

AFM - feeling really stressed and down today which is unusual for me. Last night was dreaming that all my unmarried friends got married, pregnant and had babies and I was still childless. When I woke up I could not go back to sleep and just kept stewing. This weekend is also a community wide celebration of pregnant women in our town. It's the kick off to celebrate for a week to bring in winter. There are events every night and so much of it focuses on pregnancy. Since I used to organize this event people keep asking me to help again this year even though I told them I am not available. I just want to hide for the next week and 1/2. Blah....

Aw it's a wonder I feel for you I really do. It must be a lovely event if you are pregnant or have children but or people ttc I can think of anything worse :( I hope you get through it ok xx

Carybear it sounds like you've o'd, fingers crossed for a bfp

Thanks Mrs. Duck. It's helpful to see your progress though. It does give me some hope on these days that are just downers. Trying to snap out of it. Maybe I will go for a hike this afternoon as I am only working a 1/2 day.

Yay for O carybear!

Wonder wishing you all the strength to get through the next week.

Im 7dpo and not many symptoms. Just what i would expect, some cm and sore bbs. I wish i could remember the symptoms i had before my bfp. How's everyone else doing?

Flou I've got everything crossed for you, are you testing early or just waiting to see if af shows up?

Itsawonder I hope this week isn't too tough and I hope you are celebrating your own pregnancy very soon :)

My biggest sign was being very ratty and snappy and I just moaned about everything, thankfully that has worn off now

Sorry wonder... Pregnancy is such a beautiful thing to celebrate except when its all you want and seems to be something you're denied...:hugs:

DH and I are going to continue every other day for another week... Just in case...

I've been sick this week, so DTD wasn't much fun...

Oh no, feeling rough and having to bd is not fun, but at least your dh manned up and risked the bug in the name of ttc :)

Im just going to wait until AF is late. AF is due next Sunday so got just over a week to wait.

Have any of u ladies had ure due date from ure mc yet? How did u deal with it? Mine is coming up (6/10) and I was hoping to be pg again by then so it wouldn't feel as difficult but that prob won't happen now since ivf didnt work.

Unfortunately I've had 2 pass me by and due to my health I wasn't allowed to even ttc. I don't think it ever really goes away because my due date was 11th sept a year ago and even this year I thought I should have a one year old now :(

It's such a heart breaking experience. I keep thinking about the fact that I would have been into my last month of pregnancy now and have to force myself to not think about it.

I would have one month to go too. I was due to go on maternity leave in two weeks time.
Now I have two dates to dread, 22nd October and 30th March when my recent loss would have been born. I can't decide whether to just go to work as normal or take the day off. If I take the day off I might jsut spend it crying which doesn't sound like a good use of holiday. I thought about going away for it but again I wouldn't want to spoil another trip away (so far this year we've had to cancel one holiday due to recovering from ectopic surgery and had to cancel flights and rebook as I wasn't allowed to fly 48 hours after my recent op - think I might just avoid booking any more!!)

I find it really tough not to think about where I would/should be. One month to go from my first and 12 weeks tomorrow for my second.

It's now been a month since my op and I'm still getting strong positive HPTs. I phoned EPU this morning and asked if this was normal and they said no and have booked me in for a scan tomorrow. Not quite the 12 week scan I had had in mind previously!

I try really hard not to think where I would be as I know it's a bit like poison for my brain and won't do any good but it's tough as your mind just works it out before you've had time to think.

Sorry - this has turned out to be a moan but I know you ladies understand which really helps! :hugs:

High hopes it is a difficult thing to deal with because you can't help think what if. My due date would have been my birthday. Me and my DH went away for a few days and made the effort to have a good day. I did enjoy my birthday but i still thought what if. I did feel a sense of closure after it though. Everytime i see a baby that would be the same age as my baby would have been i get a little sad. IM not sure you ever really get over having a mc just learn to cope with it. In 2 months it will be a year since my mc, not looking forward to that either. Take care highgopes you will get through it:hugs:

I totally agree ladies, you don't get over it and when you fall pregnant again you have to keep answering how many pregnancies have you had and going through it all again, so it's impossible to get away from it. Once I have a baby in my arms it might be easier to accept but at the moment, still childless it's hard.

We will get through it and we will all have our rainbow babies in our arms soon.

Lots of :hugs: to you all xx

Hilslo I'm glad you are being scanned, is there any chance it could be a new pregnancy?
I hope they can help you xx

I kept really busy that day... July 11th. We had a couple announce their pregnancy just four days after I found out that I had definitely mc. Her little boy was born July 12... That has been the hardest thing because I see him all the time...

Mrs duck I have lots of symptoms but they are also usual per AF/ AF symptoms of cramping, gassy, bloated, acid reflux/ sour stomach, crying over everything and nothing.

Itsawonder I am so sorry that you have to go through that this week. I have never heard of an event such as that. It seems they should cater to everyone like those who have had losses also. Thinking of you this week.

Highhopes I haven't had my due date yet. It will be December 7. I am hoping to be preg by then but of course we know we can't plan on that. I also thought of taking the day off but not sure what I would do besides cry like hilslo said. Maybe that is needed though. I'm sorry we all have to go through this :(

Hilslo I just had the same thought as mrsduck...could you be pregnant again? It took me 6 weeks to get AF after d and c but I did not track when I was negative. I hope everything is figured out very soon so you can start trying again.

AFM I'm still not quite sure when u should test. AF could be on the 18th for the usual cycle or the 22nd for my longest. I only have one frer and two digitals left. Did you ever do a digital mrsduck?

Random question also...anyone heard anything against herbal tea while pregnant? I saw something online but never know what to believe. I usually have peppermint herbal tea when my stomach is upset so wondered. Actually I used to drink it when I was pregnant also...

No I didn't ever do the digi, I bottled it just in case it didn't say 3+ haha

All those symptoms could be bfp or af aaaaaaaaargh! Split the difference and test on the 20th if the witch hasn't appeared :)

I haven't heard anything about peppermint tea sorry I can't help

Highhopes - my due dates should be early Dec 2013 and Jan 14 2014 for my losses. I will go to work as usual but, I will either be pregnant or I will take a 1/2 to go skiing. Either way I see it as a win-win. I just want to make sure I do something that makes me happy in honor of my losses.

Hilso - I like what everyone else is thinking - maybe you are pregnant again???

Buttrfly - my doc told me that peppermint tea is the only safe herbal tea when pregnant. Just make sure the peppermint leaf is the only ingredient and I also bought an organic brand. On a side note, cilantro is an amazing antacid. Take a small handful of leaves, chew them well, swallow and within 30 minutes at most your stomach will settle. I deal with a lot of digestive issues and this has work best for me for the past 10 years.

Thanks ladies for your well wishes for the upcoming week. I feel much better today after getting in a good ride yesterday. Today is raining but will get some more exercise indoors and have a wedding to go to tonight. Should be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->