Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Highhopes i hope the egg is fertilised and this will lead you to your little one.

Hi Txjen sorry for your loss. I hope you get a sticky bean soon! Also your birthday is really close to mine, mine's the 15th.

I think I have O'd a little earlier this month so i am now into the tww. I'm a teacher enjoying my summer hols and i find my cycles are always a few days shorter when im not working. Shows what effect stress can have on us.

CD9 here and no signs of O yet - which is good. I think my cycles are getting back on track and hope O comes in the cd13-16 day window. Will be on a mini weekend getaway this weekend so really hope O is while we are away. Had gotten pg with my two miscarriages with SMEP. Will probably go back to that next month but for now, will just bd when we feel like it. Need to relax and have some fun!

Sounds like everyone else is on track as well so good luck to all here

Highhopes - strong good luck to you! Can't wait to see what happens.

TXJen - welcome. Sorry for your recent heartache. I hope things improve for you soon.

Hi flou :hi: that's interesting about oing early when not working. Yay for being in the tww, I've got everything crossed for you :)

Itsawonder enjoy your mini break and I hope you make a holiday baby :)

Hi flou :hi: that's interesting about oing early when not working. Yay for being in the tww, I've got everything crossed for you :)

Thanks mrs duck also got fxd for you too!

I teach too... What age do you teach Flou? We are just heading back :-( I did summer school this year so didn't get much of a break...

Thanks Mrs. Duck :) we have already started... Lol...

Wonder.. We are pretty close in cycles... What is your cycle length?

Highhopes ... FX'd for ya! Glad at least one was mature! Hope to hear that all three were!

Txjen... Welcome... So sorry for the hard time you've had lately!

I teach too... What age do you teach Flou? We are just heading back :-( I did summer school this year so didn't get much of a break...

Thanks Mrs. Duck :) we have already started... Lol...

Wonder.. We are pretty close in cycles... What is your cycle length?

Highhopes ... FX'd for ya! Glad at least one was mature! Hope to hear that all three were!

Txjen... Welcome... So sorry for the hard time you've had lately!

I teach 11-18 year olds. How about you? I teach Biology mainly and a few classes of Chemistry. We don't start our school year until september so this whole cycle will be in the hols so I am hoping that helps. My cycles are definitely a few days shorter when im not working so the stress of work does effect them. I am just trying to relax now for the next two weeks and hoping AF stays away!

Ooh it's getting exciting, I hope the witch is on her holidays too so we can all get our bfp's :) :) :)

:) I feel very positive about this month!

It is true... Teaching can be so stressful!

I teach fifth grade here in the us... Most of them are between 9 and 11. I teaching reading and writing.

I bet teaching can be very rewarding but also very frustrating, you two must have lots of patience :)

I'm a teacher too! I teach primary school kids. We go back in September. Tough summer hols though with ivf!

Well...all 3 eggs fertilised! My lil embies are in an incubator now and I will find out on Thursday whether we go for embryo transfer on Thursday or Saturday. Hopefully my rainbow baby(babies?!) is on it's way! Xx

Lol... Frustrating indeed! I find that my frustration comes from administrators and paper work, more than anything else...

Congrats highhopes!!!! FX'd for ya

I'm a teacher too! I teach primary school kids. We go back in September. Tough summer hols though with ivf!

Well...all 3 eggs fertilised! My lil embies are in an incubator now and I will find out on Thursday whether we go for embryo transfer on Thursday or Saturday. Hopefully my rainbow baby(babies?!) is on it's way! Xx

Hoping these are your rainbow babies! Fxd for you!

Wow what's the chance of so many of you being teachers :)

High hopes yay for all 3 being fertilised, I've got everything crossed you get your rainbow babies. GL for your transfer :happydance:

Nope my O was late this month, only got my positive opk today :wacko:

Highhopes - so exciting!! Wishing you the best of luck!

Carybear - that's a very good question. Since my m/c I am on a new cycle and I don't know how long it will be. Typically I averaged right around 28 days, with my shortest being 26 and my longest 31. I am hoping to be back on track with O right around Aug 10. My luteal phase has always been 14 exactly. It's kind of all a guessing game right now. How about you? Where are you at?

I'm cd 11... But I had ewcm tonight and I've had twinges on my left side throughout the day,,, think I will o between tonight and tomorrow... I don't usually feel twinges on my left side, and my left ovary is the one they say looks good... So... I'm feeling positive about this cycle...

Hi all,
Hope everyone is having a great week! Guess we have a lot of teachers here :) my parents are retired teachers so I have heard the ins and outs. I am a social worker and currently doing outpatient mental health counseling. It has been taking a toll especially with all the woman having babies in terrible circumstances and not taking care or their kids. It really is not fair. A baby was born crack addicted and it was so frustrating to me that nothing could be done legally because she already signed her rights away. There needs to be some kind of legal action ugh. Anyway sorry for the rant.

Mrsduck- to be honest I am not sure when I O and I have not tracked. Maybe you ( and others) can help me learn about it a bit. I have been cramping on and off last few days and wonder if this is a sign. I have heard of EWCM but don't think. Have experienced. I have been wet ( sorry tmi) last couple days so don't know if this is related. Because of DH and I schedule mon and tues just does not work out for BD either way, especially since he is working until after midnight tonight. I know it only takes one time anyway so here's hoping!

Hi Txjen. I'm very sorry for both your losses. Are you TTC right away?

Highhopes great news about eggs so crossing my fingers for the rest of the process! When are you able to test?

Itsawonder yay for time away. Enjoy every moment of it while you BD and enjoy time with your DH!

Carybear and flou fingers crossed for you girls!! Hopefully this is a lucky thread for the month! :)

I won't test nail after missed AF so if all goes well probably on the 20th. I guess maybe my TWW until testing started today then

It sounds like we are all ovulating about the same time, so in two weeks time we'll all be hoping af doesn't arrive

Itsawonder my cycle took months before it came back to 'normal' after a mc, unfortunately it has gone a bit squiffy this month due to a change in my thyroid meds. Just keep :sex: every other day from cd 10 and you'll cover all bases :)

Carybear it sounds like you will be o'ing from your good side this month, I've got everything crossed for you :)

Buttrfly I'm no expert but I believe you get very wet just before the ewcm arrives and you typically O on the last day of your ewcm. If you poas you typically O 12-24 hours after your positive opk and this can be confirmed if you temp as you generally O when your temp takes its second major dive. If I've got anything wrong there girls please put me right :)

Buttrfly your work must be heartbreaking when you are trying for a baby yourself :hugs: I hope your dh is back in time for O

So ladies ready for two weeks of symptom spotting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"