Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Yup and still am, before I was pregnant I could never remember my dreams so it's weird now

I hope you get a bfp highhopes. Fxd for you! Symptoms sound good.

hislo hopefully next month will be your month. Lets hope the witch stays away for all of us next cycle!

I can't believe your a lemon already Mrs duck. Yay! Before you know it your little one will be here. I am also hoping with the new house new baby saying as we are moving next April/May.

wonder have you had anymore symptoms with your pregnancy?

Thanks ladies for the support with going to the docs. I just would like some more tests to check there is nothing wrong. I just hate the not knowing. If we have been just unlucky then it should happen at some point. Me and my DH have decided we are going to keep trying until im 35 (im only 32 atm) and then if it still hasn't happened we will adopt. I need to have an end point and if it ends at adoption then so be it. I don't need to have my own biological child to be a mummy.

I know! I am wishing the weeks away though, April can't come soon enough :)

Oooh lets hope you have a new house and new baby too flou :)

I really hope this is a lucky thread and you all get your bfp's very soon :)

God this wind! It's blowing a gale now, what's it going to be like tonight??

Where abouts are you Mrs Duck? I live in Hampshire and its supposed to be bad this evening! Not a good time to live in a county with lots of trees!

I'm down south flou, I think the wind is due to peak at 11pm

Mrs duck I can't believe how fast time is flying...a lemon!

Itsawonder your scan is coming up soon! Look forward or hearing about it. How are you feeling?

Highhopes your symptoms sound great! I hope this is it for you. When will you test?

Flou yay for scheduled appt. I also hope you are pregnant before then and don't need it!

Melly sorry you are injured but glad for relaxation. What is call the midwife?

Hilslo yay for AF finally! Sounds like a good plan that you have. What CD are you?

I'm on CD 9. Doctor said based on my cycles to focus on CD 12-18 every other day so that is the plan for this month. Let's see how it goes!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Buttrfly every other day has worked for me each time, I hope it works for you too :)
Don't be tempted to bd each day as apparently the sperm don't get chance to mature so every other day is optimum :)

Hope you uk ladies were ok in the storm last night!

Flou that's great news on the dr! I've been down that road...feel free to ask questions if u need to!

Cd35 and no spotting yet. Having cramps but not sure if they are AF cramps or not. Will wait till I get back from barcelona before I test - I'm back late tomorrow night.

Thanks HH the wind wasn't as bad as predicted here so I think just some trees down

I hope you are having a great time in Barcelona and I hope you go home to a lovely bfp :)

Hope you uk ladies were ok in the storm last night!

Flou that's great news on the dr! I've been down that road...feel free to ask questions if u need to!

Cd35 and no spotting yet. Having cramps but not sure if they are AF cramps or not. Will wait till I get back from barcelona before I test - I'm back late tomorrow night.

Thanks highhopes. I hope i can get some answers. The wind was quite loud last night but its quite sunny today. I hope the witch stays away for you and you get a bfp on your return!

Mrs Duck - You are officially in second trimester!!! Congrats! How do you feel?

HH - I typically have vivid dreams that I remember but when I am pregnant the dreams become very, very odd. I don't remember them quite as clearly b/c I am so tired but I wake up with a feeling in my gut that I can't explain.

Melly - sounds like a great weekend. I actually finished the second season of Call the Midwife this weekend.

Hilso - sounds like you are getting back on track! Great news!

Buttrfly - every other days seems to work for many. I bet it will work for you too.

Flou - I missed your update with your doctor but will go back and read that later today.

AFM - still no vomiting so just considering myself lucky. I have been very tired and have upset stomach from about 4:00 on every day - just stomach pains like I can't digest food well. Other than that, not much going on. My scan is this Thursday when I will be 9+1 so I am just hoping beyond all hope that things are still okay and we see our little guy/girl squirming around with a beating heart.

Yay for a lemon, MrsDuck!

HH- try to enjoy your last day in Barcelona! And fingers crossed for a welcome-home BFP ;)

Sorry about the tummy pains IAW - but I guess it's good to have a noticeable symptom, and hopefully that's a sign that everything is progressing well and will be fine at the scan!

Call the Midwife is a British period drama about a group of nurses in London in the 1950's attending to a very poor neighbourhood. There are lots of happy 'babies being born' moments so it's not helping with my cluckiness at all! But, at the end of this week it will be November, at which point it will only be three months until we start TTC.

Melly whoo hoo for 3 months to go :happydance: it will be here before you know it :)

Itsawonder your scan will be brilliant and look much more like a baby this time :)
I'm glad the sickness hasn't hit you yet, I think I had it from about 6 weeks until 12 weeks :sick: I feel good thanks, far less tired now and it's great not feeling sick anymore.

Are you getting a Doppler? I love mine it's great to hear the heartbeat, I think I'm now feeling the odd kick :) (or else it's wind) :blush:

Omg mrs duck are you in your second trimester? That's fine by so fast! And itsawonder 9 weeks already? Time flies!

How can you not test!!!! Haha
Fingers crossed for when you do xxx

Thanks girls...I have been doing every other day bd pretty much but now we are focusing on later in the cycle bd as per doctor :)

Two more days until scan itsawonder!

Highhopes how late for AF are you? I understand about waiting to test! I am sick of thinking something is going on and seeing bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->