Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

CallMeAl, how very upsetting. :( Stupid sellers. I can't imagine how the pile-on must feel. Hopefully you and your husband can lean on each other, how awful for you both.

Hi ibeach. What part of ny do you live? Good luck with your situation and I hope it happens for you soon.

Highhopes sorry you are not feeling well med wise but glad IVF happened this month!

Itsawonder I am so very sorry about your friend and how you are feeling. I know a couple of ladies who had stillborns and it is heartbreaking. They also have happy endings at the moment, however. Hang in there :hugs:

Sorry for your struggles callmeal. I hope it gets better. :flower::xmas8::xmas8::xmas8:

How is everyone else doing?

Crazy weather here in ny...has it been bad for you other nyers as well? I'm done with winter and it hasn't even started!
CD 27 for me today

It got to 84F in Los Angeles today! Our AC just came on before. Crazy.

I checked in with my husband again today about how he felt about the February timeline - he's still on board. :D

Hi Buttrflyl553, I am in Long Island, how about you?

Fishkill- Hudson valley area. My mother grew up on Long Island though

How are you doing ItsAWonder? You're an avocado! Well baby is. :haha:

Are you feeling movement yet itsawonder?

Whoops ps ladies ( specifically callmeal) I saw a bunch of snowmen jumping next to your post and I have no clue how they got there! So sorry if it looked out of place :)
Hope everyone is well

I thought you were trying to cheer her up!

My intention was to cheer her up of course but that ended up there accidentally and I didn't want anyone to think I wasn't taking it serious :)
This TWW stuff is the pits lol...just wanted to throw that in there. Anyone else close to testing?

Oooh is it nearly testing time again whoo hoo. Come on bfp's show yourself xxx

I am going to hate the TWW as well, I am sure. Days go by so slowly and I'm not even trying yet!

Argh - the TWW... Good luck with your tests Buttrfly!

BTW - I like the snowmen and think they are appropriate anywhere. Especially this time of year.

I am well everyone, thanks for asking.

Honestly Mrs. Duck - I don't know if I am beginning to feel things or just gassy? There is an occasional tickle in my uterus but it's easy to tell myself I didn't really feel it or it's b/c I just ate etc. Yesterday morning, about an hour before I had to get up, I felt a tiny little poke. Maybe it was a first kick or maybe I was just waking up.

Dreams have been crazy though. Last night I had a dream that I went into labor and about two seconds later had a baby in my arms. No idea how it got there. I went to work the next day and was thinking about the little one. Got home and DH suggested we go out for the night. Of course I was concerned about the baby but he just said "don't worry, he will sleep". We got home the next morning and the baby was under like 6 blankets with a hat on and sleeping on his belly (with his head covered by the blankets). I thought he would have suffocated but he was fine. I finally realized it was June and asked DH why he didn't remind me I could start maternity leave when I left for work. He just said uh, don't know.

Woke up

Next dream - had a girl this time. Again, had no idea it was June. Never went into labor, just had the baby. Didn't have anything at home - diapers, furniture, place to sleep, nothing. Basically spent the entire dream realizing I had no idea what I was doing and was in very, very big trouble.

Woke up thinking that I really need to buy some parenting books. Okay, I know they can't sleep with blankets, toys etc. But what about all of the things that I don't know! I was calm until these dreams :)

Nice to hold a baby in my dreams though - breast fed too.

Mrs Duck - you are 21 weeks!! Over the half way mark and almost at V-day. It's going by so fast!

How are you feeling? When did you start to feel movement and how did you know?

Everyone else - how are you? Ready for the holidays? Hanging in with TTC or waiting to try?

Hello girls, it's nice to see updates....

Sooooooo, we did our first insemination/first cycle last night!

I am not sure what happened, or if it just didn't go right.

TMI WARNING!
After he did ***** in a sterile cup, I sucked it up in syringe, laid on my back, with hips raised and I tried to get as deep as possible and than I inserted softcup. When I pulled out syringe some semen came out and when I woke up this morning my panties were wet too....although I had softcup stil inside.
Oh, and I used preseed too!!! I put it in about 20 minutes before I put semen in. Just little bit and I also put little on softcup.

I hope sperm went where is supposed to go!!!!

I did OPK and I got super faint line this morning, so I will keep testing tomorrow AM again....I don't think I ovulate until sunday or so.

We are gonna do next insemination Saturday afternoon.

iBeach - good luck!! I am sure the wetness was just residual preseed and semen. The sperm most likely went where needed. Fingers crossed for you!!

iBeach - good luck!! I am sure the wetness was just residual preseed and semen. The sperm most likely went where needed. Fingers crossed for you!!

Thank you!:hugs:
I am worried if I got enough to stay up there. I feel like a lot leaked out. But I guess there is only that much you can keep inside.

Good luck iBeach!

I think in the usual sex=baby equation, there's plenty of leakage, so I'm sure you got enough of it where it needed to go. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->