Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around lately - the ivf drugs were playing havoc with my body! Had egg collection on Tuesday and I now have 13 beautiful embryos being incubated! Hoping to transfer two back in on Sunday and then the TWW begins!

How are you all? Mrs duck and itsawonder how are the bumps? Are you showing yet itsawonder?

Buttrfly when do you next test?

Callmeal are things getting any better?

Flou if you are reading this I hope u r ok x

Melly when do you start TTC?

And hi to the new ladies!

Hi ladies! Sorry I haven't been around lately - the ivf drugs were playing havoc with my body! Had egg collection on Tuesday and I now have 13 beautiful embryos being incubated! Hoping to transfer two back in on Sunday and then the TWW begins!

How are you all? Mrs duck and itsawonder how are the bumps? Are you showing yet itsawonder?

Buttrfly when do you next test?

Callmeal are things getting any better?

Flou if you are reading this I hope u r ok x

Melly when do you start TTC?

And hi to the new ladies!

Yup - I am showing. It's not a big bump but people have stopped wondering "is she pregnant or just gaining weight?". Now they know it's pregnancy. Feel like I'm in a really fun time.

Had my embryo transfer. Two blastocysts - one grade 5AB the other grade 4AB. One was hatching already! Also got 8 blastocysts frozen! What a brilliant day! And to think, my day started at 6am with serious agony from trapped wind lol it was so bad that I was lying on the bathroom floor at one point!!!

Itsawonder yay for showing :) you are now an avocado! Time is flying. Weird dreams but hormones can do that to ya. Hope you are feeling well otherwise.

Ibeach good luck with your process. Is your significant other supportive of the decision? I wouldn't worry about leakage...I get the same. Can't keep it all in.

Highhopes I don't know too much about IVF but I am guessing what you are saying is positive? Crossing my fingers for you! I am on cd 32 today and AF usually comes on 33 ( 34 last time). I have tests waiting for my wishful thinking and will test on Christmas if no AF. Would be great and this was last cycle before doctors appt!

Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling well! Holidays are right around the corner :) I bet the girls who are teachers have much time off right now?

Oh and flou I am thinking of you and hope you are doing ok!

Hope AF stays away for u buttrfly. Yes it's better news than I could have ever hoped for! Just hope my little embies stick now! Xx

Hey girls!!!

Soooo, we did insemination Thursday, Saturday and doing another one tonight....(LPM Dec 11-15th).

My Period track calendar says I am ovulating TODAY, but I don't feel like I am. I usually feel my ovaries having a party down there.

I have been doing OPK's. Yesterday and this morning I got VERY faint line, but easily visible.... I am not sure when I ovulate, but I am hoping I will in next day or two, since I will have swimmers waiting for the egg;))

Good luck everyone....

How is everyone doing? ready for Christmas those who celebrate???

Itsawonder yay for showing :) you are now an avocado! Time is flying. Weird dreams but hormones can do that to ya. Hope you are feeling well otherwise.

Ibeach good luck with your process. Is your significant other supportive of the decision? I wouldn't worry about leakage...I get the same. Can't keep it all in.

Highhopes I don't know too much about IVF but I am guessing what you are saying is positive? Crossing my fingers for you! I am on cd 32 today and AF usually comes on 33 ( 34 last time). I have tests waiting for my wishful thinking and will test on Christmas if no AF. Would be great and this was last cycle before doctors appt!

Hope everyone else is doing well and feeling well! Holidays are right around the corner :) I bet the girls who are teachers have much time off right now?

Oh and flou I am thinking of you and hope you are doing ok!

:coffee:

Yes butterfly, he is extremely supportive! He already talks to my belly....like:''knock, knock, anybody there?'' :haha:
He is gonna be great dad and I think he often wishing he didn't get his vasectomy. But everything will be fine, because between all of us, there is always gonna be somebody to watch the baby, without him/her having to go to day care:happydance:

Hi ladies thank you so much for your lovely kind words of support. It has really helped me over the last three weeks. It still feels raw and i am struggling to get into the Xmas mood but i am trying and i am determined to enjoy Wednesday. I know how i feel will pass and become easier with time and that gives me comfort. My MIL is staying with us from today until the end of the week and then we will be off to my parents for Xmas dinner. So it should be a lovely family affair. What i am finding difficult at the mo and some of you may be able to identify is that it would have been my first angels first Xmas this year. I can't help thinking how different life could be right now but i try not to dwell.

My body is pretty much back to normal and I think I O last week. We decided not to actively ttc this month but it was more ntnp as both myself and DH thought there was little point preventing. If it happens straight away it happens but i am not hoping in the same way as normal and don't really expect it to, which is fine. As soon as AF shows we will be actively ttc again. It seems to take us awhile to conceive anyway.

I had a strange dream recently where i dreamt i was pg. Apparently i was in my 12th week and i had a belly, probably bigger than week 12 in reality. A voice said to me you will safe soon. Don't worry you are nearly there. It made me teary but comforted. Maybe prophetic....

I think i have managed to catch up with news while i have been away but apologies if i forget you.

Mrs Duck a girl how lovely! I am so excited for you!

Itsawonder you are in that lovely stage of pregnancy. Show off that bump!

highhopes excellent news of the transfer. Fxd for a bfp!

buttrfly fxd that AF stays away and a Xmas bfp you!

ibeach that's great news and i hope this is your month too!

Melly i bet you can't wait to ttc and i hope that your journey is smooth and i hope you get your bfp quickly.

Hello to all the newbies. I hope you find the support here you need. Fxd you will get bfps soon!

And finally Merry Xmas to everyone who is celebrating.

Hello girls!

Merry Christmas to all..... may Santa all bring us BFP soon!!!

We did AI last night again and will do another one Thursday night. Do you think sperm can survive for that long? We did use Preseed and Softcup . I kept the softcup in overnight.

I am CD13 today....

Sorry I've been MIA too, we have just moved and no Internet

Highhopes I'm feeling really positive for you, I hope you see a lovely bfp in the new year xx

Yes I'm definitely showing now and slapping on the anti stretch mark cream haha

Callmeal and flou big hugs :hugs: to you both and I hope 2014 is a much better year

Buttrfly any news?

Itsawonder time is flying isn't it, I'm glad allis good with your bump :)

Ibeach good luck :)

Melly not long to go

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and I hope 2014 is a fantastic year for us all xxx

Thanks highhopes!

Good luck ibeach. Glad boyfriend is supportive of the process. Didn't realize he had vasectomy.

Flou glad to see you back! Completely relate to your thoughts as well. Glad your body seems to be back to normal. Relaxed seems to be a good thing for now...I think we can all take that advice:)

How are you feeling mrsduck? No news yet for me because I haven't tested yet. Well I guess the good news is no AF yet and she is usually here by now. I am actually having some symptoms. Last night my cramps started turning to pulling stretching type of sensation. My face to started to clear a bit since my d and c. Since that time it has been annoying with break outs but now a change. Tonight I am pretty achey and just feeling off. I am hoping this isn't in my head or maybe I am just getting sick ( took my temp since I felt warm and it was a tad bit above usual). I will test tomorrow morning and am already planning if BFP wrapping and putting under the tree for DH. Hopefully not just wishful thinking and my body playing tricks again.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate and I hope everyone is doing well!
I will update tomorrow after I test.

Oooo good luck buttrfly...keep us posted! Have everything crossed for u xx

Merry christmas ladies!

Bfn :( I don't get it. I guess I just convinced myself again. So where is AF is the question...

You could just be a late developer, I didn't get a bfp until 14dpo, I've got everything crossed for you xxx

Thank you. I can only hope..AF is 2 days late though. At least my doc appt is all scheduled to discuss options next month.

U cud still get bfp buttrfly?

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas! Mrs duck and itsawonder next christmas you will have your babies how exciting!!! Here's hoping we all do xx

Afm, counting down the days till I POAS. 2nd jan is my test date.

Yeah AF is 4 days late now. So guess we will see what happens. I'm trying my best to wait until Sunday to test again as that would be around when I got my BFP last time.

Hoping for New Years new for you highhopes! I can't believe 2014 is around the corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->