Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

No sickness. Had the odd bout of nausea but no actual vomiting. It's the tiredness that's the main one. I've been yawning since lunchtime! Have come home early for an afternoon nap!!!

Aw you poor thing, I remember it well :( hopefully the sickness will stay away

Highhopes i hope the sickness stays away. The tiredness is a good sign and i hope you don't feel too bad over the coming weeks.

Ive booked my first lot of blood tests and ive only got to wait another 5 and half weeks now for my appointment with the FS. So glad its in half term so i won't have to take any time off from work. Should O at the end of next week or next weekend and DH is on board with us ttc again. I think our second loss hit him harder than the first. The one positive thing that has come out of trouble conceiving and two losses is that it has definitely made us closer and feel that we can tackle anything together!

Flou-- Any ideas on what your course of action will be with the FS? I have bloods and ultrasound tomorrow. My injectables arrived today and I'll be shown how to mix them tomorrow.

Flou that's exactly how I feel about my mc and all the ivf stuff we have been through - it has really brought me and DH closer together.

I'm glad some good has come out of all the heartache :hugs: xxx

Flou-- Any ideas on what your course of action will be with the FS? I have bloods and ultrasound tomorrow. My injectables arrived today and I'll be shown how to mix them tomorrow.

I have no idea yet what action they may take. I know I'm ovulating regularly and DH SA was good and he managed to get me pg twice so i don't think any fertility probs there. If there is an issue its probably with implantation i reckon. My GP has recommended to the FS that i could possibly be checked for Endo due to symptoms and family history. I guess we will find out more on the 17th Feb. I just hope they don't tell me to come back in another year!

Good luck with the injectables. I hope this leads you to your rainbow soon!

Maybe the will put you on progesterone or something so help with implantation, I think that's what they did for my friend in Australia, it was some hormone she was taking after ovulation.

Melly is this your last cycle before you start ttc? :)

Hi, everyone... it's so fun to watch the tickers move along, although I must say I'm really jealous at the moment. :-(

My sick cat is doing better and we have found another house we like, so those things are improving. My cycle is totally crazy this time around, though, which is stressing me out... FF keeps giving me crosshairs and then taking them away, I truly don't think I've O'd yet this cycle (I'm on CD 45), but who knows? Our BD schedule has been good for conceiving, I guess, but I'm so sick of it. The scheduling for a couple of days or even weeks I could take, but this has been more than a month of scheduled BD and it takes all the fun out of it. We don't even WANT to do it at all anymore. Plus, I'm afraid that if I did O at this point and catch the egg, I would just miscarry because the cycle isn't healthy. Any thoughts? Anyone else been there?

I spoke with my doc earlier this week and he asked me to call back on CD 60; if I haven't O'd or seen AF by then he will let me start Provera, but it makes me really sick and I want to avoid it if possible. My next appt is on Valentine's Day, so not really that long to wait, I guess.

I don't really know anything about 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' cycles, CallMeAL! I wouldn't worry about it being unhealthy. Just have sex when you feel like it. :hugs:

And yay for some things improving, I hope your cat continues to get better!

MrsDuck - yes! Just about finished my period, then have my appointment to get my implanon out in about three weeks. Eeeee!

Callmeal I'm lucky in the respect my cycles are always fairly regular so i can't offer you much advice. But I'm sorry your in this limbo and i hope one way or other you come out of it soon. I'm glad to hear your cat is getting better.

Melly not long now, how exciting!

My body is definitely gearing up to O which is slightly earlier than usual but this is the first proper cycle for me since my mc. My emotions at the mo seem all over the place. One minute i feel quite optimistic and happy about ttc and then the next minute i just feel fed up and just want to call it a day. I was having one of those days yesterday, but then i went over to my best friends house. Ive known her since school and she has two children and i am godmother to her eldest. I had such fun playing with her youngest who is 15 months. It made me feel so broody that i knew i couldn't give up. Deep down I don't want to i just want a happy ending. It also makes me sad and happy when i get the chance to play honorary aunty.

Callmeal I'm so glad to hear your cat is doing much better :) I'm sorry you are in limbo, I hope you get some answers soon

Melly how exciting, I can't believe how patient you've been

Flou I know it's hard but don't give up, your rainbow is just around the corner and will sneak up on you when you least expect it I'm sure

MrsDuck, I did have to stop myself from going into the local maternity store when I was out shopping this afternoon! :haha:

Yay melly you will be joining us soon! I also have urges to look at maternity wear and can't wait to get to that stage!

Callmeal I'm glad that some things are getting better. Terrible about being in limbo still and the doctor wanting to wait until cd 60 to do something about it? I truly hope your cycle straightens out soon. I am sure it can be stressful.

Cntrygrl heat injectables are you trying? Good luck to you!

Flou I understand all of your feelings. Like mrsduck said I really think your rainbow is around the corner! Glad doc appt is coming up and you may get more answers and support.

Hope everYones bumps are doing well! How was your mw appt mrsduck? Can't believe how fast everyone's pregnancies are doing. Hoping the ill feelings stay away :)

Is ibeach still here?

My doc appt is coming up a week from tomorrow so I am happy about moving forward with that. Bd has begun for DH and I! Where is everyone in their cycle?

Buttrfly-- Not too badly having hot flashes, but I had that with Clomid.

Whoops I just saw my typo...meant to say what injectables are you doing cntrygrl?

Not weird Melly... Need to try to make bd fun :)

Buttrfly-- We are doing Menopur, Bravelle, and Lupron.

Buttrfly - good luck at your doc's appointment!

Melly - you are so close to ttc now. Getting really excited for you.

HH - hope the nausea isn't too bad. The exhaustion will get better (although I am still really, really tired). Totally worth it though.

CallMe - really glad to hear that your cat is doing better and that a new house may be in the works.

Mrs. Duck - how are you feeling?

oh gosh - who am I missing??? My brain is fried this morning but I wish everyone the best.

AFM - lots of movement these days and a big ol' belly. Today's is DH's birthday and he was able to feel the baby kick this morning for the first time. Happy Birthday! My 20 week scan is Wed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->