Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

What a wonderful birthday present for your husband. :D Yayyyy! Good luck at the scan, bring us a picture if you can!

Yay for your scan Wednesday itsawonder and yay for dh feeling movements. They are little devils aren't they, mine moves around all over the place and you can see my belly moves, but half the time as soon as dh puts his hand on my belly she stops. I think it's the change in pressure against my belly or the heat from his hands

My heartbeat was really fast last week at my mw appointment so I have to go back this week just for them to check its back to normal

I can't wait for the rest of you ladies to join us :dust:

How was the scan itsawonder? Got a pic to show us?!

I've got my six week scan tomorrow. Should see a heartbeat (or two!) eeek! Getting nervous!

I just logged on to see itsawonders scan pic too :)

Whoo hoo for your first scan tomorrow highhopes, I'll be logging on tomorrow to see your pics too :) you could be the first with twins ;)

HH - good luck at your scan!!! One is amazing but two will be... well.. doubly amazing I guess!

My scan went well. Baby looks great and I still don't know the sex, (I was worried I would see the sex accidentally). The radiologist will review everything in the next day or two and my doc will talk to me about it at my next appointment in two weeks.

Currently my placenta is low, which was the only somewhat negative news we got, but it's not covering the cervix. There is a 90% chance it will rise as my uterus grows. Otherwise I will have a c-section. Either way it means I get another scan in 3rd trimester so that's a positive!

Hooray for the scan going well! Good luck with the placenta, hopefully it moves up without issue!

HH, can't wait to hear how the scan goes!

Yay for a great scan HH, I hope the placenta moves up so that it doesn't cause you any issues :)

Do you have a pic?

So glad the scan went well itsawonder x

I just had mine...it's twins!!! Two healthy heartbeats seen! X

Yay it's a wonder glad that scan went well. Still doing well not knowing about sex..can't believe you are already 20 wks!

Oh my god highhopes congrats to you...twins!! That is so very exciting! How are you and dh feeling?

Hope everyone else is doing well with ttc and TWW!

Highhopes that is factastic news I'm so happy for you, did you get a pic?

HH-- Congrats on the twins! So exciting.

Itsawonder-- Hoping the placenta moves up as not to cause any issues, but like you said yay for a 3rd trimester scan.

As for me currently I have 5-7 eggs on the left under 10mm and 3-4 on the right under 10mm. We'll see which ones decide to grow.

cntrygrl - good luck with your eggies!

HH - Twins!! Congrats!! Instant siblings - so incredible!!

I do have pics of the scan but have not had time to look at them. Will try to get one uploaded in the next few days.

Cntrygrl I hope lots of your eggies grow :)

Itsawonder i hope the placenta moves and I'm glad everything is going well for you.

Highhopes twins how exciting!

cntrygrl good luck with those eggs i hope you get your rainbow from one of them.

AFM i think i am currently ovulating. I seem to be ovulating earlier than I did before my mc. Got my first blood test next week. People normally have trouble taking my blood as i have such small veins but luckily I'm not squeamish. A few times i had to have it from my hand rather than the inner part of my elbow.

Ouch that sounds painful. If you are ovulating what are you doing on here you should be :sex: ;)

TWIIIIIIIINS!!!! Wow HH, you guys must be reeling. :D How exciting!!!!

CountryGal, good luck! Come on follicles - grow grow grow!

flou - god I had blood test. You have my sympathy. I cry every time. :(

I need to learn about cervical mucous over a cycle, like when it goes from what kind to what kind. Does anyone have a good link for that sort of thing?

Melly - fertilityfriend.com

You can learn about cervical mucus, temping, charting, cervical position - anything you want to know. They also have user friendly charts to track all of this information. There is a free version and a pay version. I ended up paying b/c it's not much and I liked the extra features.

Keep in mind, even when you learn what the norms are, it takes a minimum of 3 months of tracking to know what is YOUR normal.

Have patience as much as you can but fingers crossed you won't need to learn any of it and it just happens!

Melly I found the best is to just :sex: every other day from cd10 all the way through the ewcm until after you get positive opk and your cm has dried up, but you'll have your own method :)

How's everyone doing? I'm in the tww now. I would be over the moon if we got pg quickly but it always seems to take us awhile but we managed to dtd at least every other day for the last week so we've got as good a chance as any.

Melly you will find you will notice things about your body that you never noticed before, when ttc. It is about learning what is the norm for you. I hope you get your bfp quickly. If you have any questions about things you notice don't be afraid to ask.

Flou it sounds like you've covered your bases, I've got everything crossed for a bfp for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->