Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Buttrfly-- You're Welcome. I've had 2 of them done along with 3 SIS. Which are saline infused sonograms. Thanks I finished injections last Monday, triggered on Tuesday, and had IUI on Wednesday so in the TWW.

Well, on my 4th day of a really bad cold. All I want is some ibuprofen and something to help me sleep (and my husband sleep as I am keeping him up all night). At least I was able to take 2 days off of work. Blah....

Seeing doc tomorrow for my monthly appointment. Maybe he will have some natural miracle cure.

How's everyone else?

Oh god, I feel you. :( I have had a bad cold for nearly two weeks now. I've never had such a sore throat with just a head cold before. I lost my voice on Monday! And I went to the doctor and she's like, it's a cold, go away. Thanks a lot, lady. Wahhhhh!

So I understand how you feel. :haha: :hugs:

How are you ladies doing? It's been quiet here for a few days! Melly how's the cold? Hope you are better.

Itsawonder how was your monthly appointment?

I've registered for antenatal care now waiting for my first appointment with the midwife. Starting to get worried coz it's getting to the nine week mark which is when I lost the baby last time :(

Flou any sign of AF? FC for u!

Cntrygrl how's the TWW going?

Callmeal hope you are ok.

Mrs duck how's the bump? Are you in your third tri yet?

Anyone else I've forgotten hope you are ok too! Xx

Sorry not been on for a while, been busy with our new house, trying to get as much done as possible before little missy arrives :)

I need to read back to catch up but I hope everyone is well :)

Highhopes I see from your siggy that you are sick, that's a great sign, I'm sure all will be fine this time :)

Forgot me :) AF came for me so had cd 3 blood work yesterday.

Sorry about your anxiety highhopes. Your appt is soon for scan right?

Hope everyone is doing well

Aaawwww sorry buttrfly xx

I had a scan last tues. going to go for a private one in prob a weeks time for my own peace of mind.

Highhopes i hope your first appointment with the mw goes well.

Buttrfly sorry AF came at least you managed to get some blood tests done and hopefully give you some more info towards getting your little one.

Melly and itsawonder i hope you are feeling better.

Afm AF is a day late but today i have had some watery discharge with the smallest tinge of brown in it. Kind of looks yellowish. I am thinking AF will show tomorrow. I have had cramps on and off for days and kept thinking it was coming early! I hate the way our bodies play tricks on us. As soon as AF shows I am going to have cd2/3 bloods done. So if she is going to show I just want her to hurry up!

I hope everyone else is well. Mrs Duck it sounds as if you are busy preparing for your little girl. I am so excited for you!

HighHopes-- It's slowly going. I have ended up with a cold starting Thursday afternoon. I think my tests are getting darker. I'm anxious for wednesday to get here.

HH, a private scan sounds like it will be really helpful for your state of mind. :hugs: I'm glad that's an option!

Buttrfly, hopefully the bloods are what they're supposed to be. I hate blood tests. I'm wincing just thinking about it.

flou, will you do a pregnancy test is your period keeps being late?!

cntrygrl, sorry about the cold. :( I am still getting over mine, my head is clear and my energy levels are back up, but I still have a sore throat and a chesty cough, which is frustrating.

Three days until the implanon comes out!

Butterfly I'm so sorry the witch got you :( I'm glad they are monitoring your bloods, I hope this is your lucky cycle

All you poor things being ill :hugs: I hope you all feel much better soon

Melly not long til you are peeing on sticks ;)

Flou I hope the witch stays away and the brown is a bit of old blood from implantation

I am hoping the witch stays away but i do think she will arrive. I don't feel very pg and it always seems to takes us awhile to get pg. I know getting pg is basically down to chance but i am trying not to get my hopes up. We are trying to be more relaxed with ttc. Its so hard but I have to try otherwise it drives me nuts!

I am going to wait a few more days before testing. I hate bfns, i would rather wait to see if AF shows. I even have a test in the cupboard but i don't want to use it as i hate bfns that much! I may test Monday if she doesn't show.

Good luck for tomorrow flou if you test.

It's starting to feel real now, I made a TTC journal! :haha:

Whoo hoo for starting a journal melly :)

Any developments flou?

Unfortunately AF arrived in a painful way in the early hours today. Off to the hospital tomorrow to have my blood test for FSH. Two weeks today I have my FS appointment!

Oh no I'm sorry the witch got you :( I hope all goes well with your appointment

Grrrrr! Well at least something proactive is happening this cycle with the blood tests and the appointment. :hugs: So things are still moving forward towards you getting your baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->