Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Flou-- Sorry the damn :witch: got you. I think you'll like the FS they are more hands on. At least mine is. A lot more tests and procedures are done. Good Luck!

Cntrygrl do I see a bfp in your ticker? Congratulations :)

Grrrrr! Well at least something proactive is happening this cycle with the blood tests and the appointment. :hugs: So things are still moving forward towards you getting your baby.

I hope your right Melly. I am so scared they will just fob us off. At least i will get some general answers about my fertility. Good luck with the implanon removal!

Thank You Ladies.

Flou-- Hopefully they don't fob you off. FS are normally much better than a regular gyno. At least that's what I found in my case.

An exciting day for you tomorrow too melly :) bring on the ttc :)

Cntrygrl - congrats!!!!! H&H 9 months!

Flou and Buttrfly - so the witch got you both but I hope your tests give you results -and soon!

Melly - how exciting - a ttc journal! Will you try this coming ovulation? Are you waiting for AF first?

Mrs. Duck - how are you feeling?

Congrats cntrygrl!!! Great news..looks like injectables did the trick! Is that what you meant when you said they keep getting darker? I just read that and wondered.

Today's the day melly! I had thought it was the 5th whoops. Thankful for your ticker!
Does someone else have a scan today?

Sorry for AF flou but glad you will have .

Itsawonder, highhopes,mrsduck I hope the bumps are doing well. I can't believe how fast time is flying with you ladies.

Callmeal is everything ok over there?

AFM I am going to call my doc today as I haven't gotten my CD 3 blood test back yet. Other than that DH was supposed to get semen analysis tomorrow but we have a winter storm coming our way so he will have to so after my fertile time. This weather hasn't been forgiving for anything!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Buttrfly-- Thank you. Yeah it had gone to where there was a squinter of a line and then they got darker from there. I had been testing out the trigger shot.

Melly - just an FYI - bd a bunch over the next few days. Every day to every other day. When I worked in reproductive health we were always told by the prescription companies etc. that it takes up to 3 months for fertility to return to normal. That is partially true. However, what comes first is a HUGE spike in fertility.

Often women will ovulate w/in the first week of coming off birth control and often will get pregnant. Fertility will then fall a bit for a few months before regulating. So just keep bd'ing until your first AF (although hopefully she won't show).

This is not the case for everyone but it's worth a shot! Good luck!!!!

Hehehe, thank you! I will get on it (so to speak). :haha:

Leaving in about 10 minutes for the appointment!

AFM I am going to call my doc today as I haven't gotten my CD 3 blood test back yet. Other than that DH was supposed to get semen analysis tomorrow but we have a winter storm coming our way so he will have to so after my fertile time. This weather hasn't been forgiving for anything!

*shakes fist at nature*

Cntrygrl what fab news! Congrats!

Sorry AF arrived flou and buttrfly.

I've for my booking appointment with the midwife next week. It's starting to feel a bit more real but I'm still too scared to be excited x

Melly-- Good Luck with your appointment!

Buttrfly-- We're supposed to be getting that same storm starting tonight into tomorrow.

CONGRATS, cntrygrl! When are you going to see a doc? We're hoping for a no-school snow day tomorrow... you in the same boat?

I've had a rough couple of weeks but am feeling better. Cat is doing better but not great, but the house looks like it will go through! Yay! I'm on CD 70 right now and SUPER GROUCHY about it. I'll just blame it on the hormones... right? RIGHT???!!!??

CallmeAl-- I had my Betas done this morning it was 240.08 and progesterone was above 40. Nurse said my numbers look great. School closings around here started last night. I hear we have another storm headed this way Sunday.

Yay for good numbers, cntrygrl!

And yay for your cat improving, CallMeAl. :hugs: And YAY for the house going through! We are starting to look at house stuff and it's pretty intimidating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->