Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

CD11 here and OPK still negative, which I am happy about. Really hoping to O a bit later than normal to make sure the egg is fully mature. Perfect timing to be for me to see positive OPK between tomorrow and Sat. Typically, I get two days of pos OPKs and ovulate the first day of a negative OPK. Fingers crossed it all goes well. I am really horny right now which is usually what happens shortly before I see that smiley face! (DH loves it :)) I also won't be temping anymore as I am tired of being happy or sad depending upon my temp reading. I know I ovulate so that is enough for me.

Buttrfly - check out fertilityfriend.com. It's a great way to learn how to chart. You can use their graph rather than charting on paper and they have good tutorials. Keep in mind, it takes a good three months to really know the pattern of your cycles. Feel free to ask any questions as well, I started charting in my 20s to prevent pregnancy and have carried over to ttc for the past year.

Hoping to see some good news this month for all of us - if that's possible! Although even one of us would make me really happy!!

Oooh it'sawonder being :devil: is a great sign of O coming, keep bd'ing. I can't be bothered to temp either. Too many variables, alcohol, sleeping without covers on on hot night, not having a good sleep, needing to pee during the night, oh bugger that, opks are enough for me :)

I'm going away now for 10 days, back just in time for everyone to start testing :) good luck everyone xx

Have a nice holiday mrs duck!

Think we will all be testing around the same time!

All 3 embies have survived. One is top quality, one is one grade below that and the third has some fragmentation. Going for transfer today!!!

All done. Had two embryos transferred. One was an 8 cell this morning but by the time of transfer it was 12 cell! And the second was a 7 cell. We have left our third embie in the incubator till day 5 to see if it will be good enough for freezing. Will be testing on August 21st x

So exciting!!! Good luck. Can't wait to see your results on the 21st!

Still waiting for a positive OPK here....

Good luck highhopes i have my fxd for you!

High hopes that's fantastic news whoo hoo :) :happydance:

Awesome high hopes! FX'd that you get good results....

AFM... Had watery ewcm last night.. Bd Tuesday and Wednesday nights... Then we are bding every other night through next week... I have gotten a positive OPK five days past ewcm... So we are not taking any chances :)

While I have some free wifi I thought I'd check out how everyone was doing.

How is everyone? Any symptoms? Xxx

Thanks mrsduck and its a wonder for the pointers! I may try ff soon. Right now I am crossing my fingers that BDing around fertile time like last time will work. If not I will look at everything else.

Highhopes...great news! I have to admit I don't know much about the process but good to learn some.

How's the holiday mrsduck?

Crossing fingers for you carybear...and us all of course :)

Looks like 3 of us would be testing around the same time? I will not test until after AF could be missed. I am having cramping and nausea this weekend same time last month a week before AF. So I am not the most positive right now unfortunately

Hi ladies im 6 dpo today and just got sore boobs but nothing out of the usual.

Mrs duck i hope you are enjoying your holiday.

Hope everyone is doing ok today. Sending you all loads of :dust:

Buttrfly I admire your willpower :) I won't test until I get home at the weekend

I had a bit of spotting yesterday so who knows :shrug:

I'm having a good holiday thanks but its a bit cooler today I might have to get the trousers out nooooooo! ;)

:dust:

Ooo could it be implantation bleeding mrs duck?

I've been having wild mood swings-laughing and sobbing like a nutter! My hormones r going crazy! Still 9 days till I can test.

Sorry u r not feeling positive butterfly, chin up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"