Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Welcome back! FC for u! When r u testing?
I've had horrendous mood swings! Feel sorry for my poor DH!

Aw thanks highhopes. Af is due Monday not sure whether to wait or test Sunday :shrug:

My hubby would say I'm always ratty haha so its probably not a symptom ;)

Thanks girls. AF due today but nothing yet. Have to go to the grocery store anyway so may pick up tests. Question is do I take one this afternoon to stop that itch I am having or wait until tomorrow if AF doesn't arrive. Any advice?

Yay that everyone else's testing is coming up!! Good luck to all

Ooh exciting buttrfly. If you can hold your pee for a few hours then go for it today but more chance of a bfp with fmu tomorrow. Good luck xx

For as long as poss buttrfly so that it's more concentrated, that's why your first pee once you wake up is best as its most concentrated

Haha high hopes that was what I was going to say.

Buttrfly you need some cheapie tests off the Internet then you don't mind wasting them ;)

:test:

Thanks girls! Need some encouragement! I am terrible with holding pee, especially if I am out so wish me luck haha

FX'd for you butterfly ... I think I Od early... AF is not due until next Sunday but I might test tomorrow

BFN :( Oh well now just have to wait for AF to arrive. Unfortunate thing is this next month is going to be hard to BD around ovulation because of certain events.

You aren't out yet buttrfly your pee could just be too diluted, how long did you hold your pee and what dpo are you?

Carybear gl for when you test I've got my fingers crossed for you

Should be around 14dpo and held for 3 and a half hours. Didnt look diluted

Any news buttrfly?

I tested this morning but bfn :(

When are you testing high hopes? I hope the spotting is nothing xx

I've got to wait till weds 21st. It's killing me! No more spotting since 5am so I'm hoping it isn't AF.

Sorry about ure bfn mrs duck - maybe it's a bit too early? When is AF due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->