Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

I'm 14DPO and I've got pink/brown CM and cramping, so I think I'm out. :(

Nooooo but some people do spot when af is due and are still pregnant, I hope it doesn't develop into full blown af :(

We'll see! I'm wearing a pad just in case. And feeling a bit teary.

Melly i spotted the day my AF was due when I got my second bfp so your not out until AF properly shows. :hugs: ttc can be really hard sometimes but if this month hasn't worked you are one month closer to getting your little one!

AF hasn't shown yet. My bbs are really sore. I also have back ache but I've constantly got wind and I'm constipated so I think that's what is causing the pain. As AF didn't show as expected i did do a test as my bbs are so sore and I am 14/15 dpo but i got a bfn :-(. I know it could be a false negative but I'm not getting my hopes up. I will wait to see if AF shows and if not here by the weekend I will test again.

Sorry about the BFN flou. :( Hopefully you get an answer either way soon!!!

What test did you use flou? I only got a really really faint line on a cheapie at 14dpo

It was a cheap Superdrug one and i didn't use morning urine. I did it when i got home from work but i didn't think my urine was particularly dilute either. I don't normally test until about 16 or 17 dpo. I will give it a few more days and test again if AF doesn't show.

Good luck on your next test flou! I hope AF stays away!

Melly - as Mrs. Duck said, ttc is an emotional roller coaster. I hope that you are having fake spotting. Either way, we are all here for you!

Nope, certainly CD1 here now!! But I am pleased how quickly my cycle has returned to normal after 12 years on birth control. :D

Aw melly I'm sorry af got you :( I hope next month is your month :)

This month is basically out because my travel schedule and my husband's travel schedule barely overlap. Although now that my period has arrived a day earlier than expected, the two nights we'll have together are CD10 and 11, which isn't too bad I guess! We'll give it a try at least. :lol:

You never know melly he might have super sperm ;)

Sorry about AF melly but glad that your cycle seems to be regular!

Flou I hope AF doesn't come for you..good luck!

How is everyone?

DH did analysis and results should be back in 48 hours so here's hoping all is well!

I was going to test this morning as AF has been light and I started getting stomach pains last night and wondered. Then I got up this morning and realized AF came back with a vengeance and the pains were just very painful cramps which are still here. I took 3 Advil and hope that I feel better for work! Now I'm frustrated with AF...if I had light for 5 days there is a possibility AF could be at least 3-4 more days making it about 10 days ugh. This is abnormal. Also makes me wonder ( and I am going to ask doc) if my LP is longer than I think since AF is just being terrible around when it was due. AF needs to go away for a very long time!

That is annoying Buttrfly. Hopefully it's just a one-day burst at the end? I had forgotten how heavy periods are when you're not on birth control! I was going to go for a run this morning but instead I just lay in bed fatigued and cramping and nauseated and totally blech.

Ahhh, Melly and Buttrfly - so sorry AF arrived! She is a nasty bitch when she wants to be.

Buttrfly - I hope you get some answers soon.

Melly you could still have a chance next month. Good luck! At least your cycles are regular straight away.

buttrfly i would def talk to the doc. Strange AFs happen sometimes. Good luck with your next cycle. I hope your DHs SA comes back good.

AFM AF still hasn't shown. My bbs are still sore. My back ache seems to have disappeared but i did have a bm so i def think it was constipation causing it. But apart from sore bbs just feeling a little irritable and a bit tired. Tomorrow is cd33 which is the longest I've ever gone which is also not usual for me. I'm going to wait to test on Saturday morning if AF hasn't shown. My concern is that the vitamin b tablets I've been taking have lengthened my lp which i don't really need (currently 15/16 dpo normally 14 dpo sometimes 15dpo)

Does vitamin B generally affect people's cycles??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->