Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

That sounds really unpleasant MrsDuck, I hope you can get some rest soon. :hugs:

Here is a pic of my little girly sucking her thumb today :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 5
HH - I had an itchy bump in 2nd tri from the skin stretching. It wasn't often though. Nights that happened I put on some lotion and that helped.

Mrs. Duck - sorry you are not sleeping. It must be training for when the baby is here. Most nights I do okay, about 6 hrs on and off, but the other night all I could get was 2 1/2 hours.

Thanks for posting a pic of your little girl. Can you believe how much she has grown?! She's amazing!

Melly - I can't imagine coming from a place with such good maternity leave to the U.S. At least I have always known what our leave is. When I was younger it was only 6 weeks and no paternity leave so it's actually improved....

Six weeks!! That is so crazy.

MrsDuck, awwwww look at her.

Mrs duck she looks amazing! What's your due date?

I've been using bio oil once a day but think I need to use it twice a day.

Thanks ladies, my due date is 27th April but I will be doing everything to 'encourage' her out from 37 weeks ;)

Highhopes I started using bio oil but swapped to the creams such as derma mum from boots and mothercares stretch mark cream and palmers, which I keep alternating and slapping on twice a day and my skin feels much more supple and is always moisturised to the touch and touch wood so far the stretch marks are staying away and no itching :)

My officemate used coconut oil four times a day while she was pregnant and swears by it!

Mrs Duck - and everyone - you should check this out:

https://www.skipolinispizza.com/prego.php

The link is to the legend of the preggo pizza. There is a pizza shop in California known for a labor inducing pizza. It works so well that even doctors send their patients to get it before resorting to inductions. I know a few women who tried it and all of them went into labor within 24 hours.

I want to deliver close to my due date but by May 28 or so I am going to have my husband make it for me. It's easy for him, owning a pizza and pub restaurant. I can't eat cheese but I can eat everything else!

Awww what a lovely picture of your little girl...still have doubts ablu the girl thing?

Interesting about the pizza! Too bad they aren't everywhere.

I'm still waiting for my positive opk...sometimes I feel like it takes forever :)
Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry you're still waiting, Buttrfly. Since I'm not OPKing, I was annoyed enough having six or seven days in a row of EWCM!!! I had to reply on CP and the one time I felt a undeniable pain in my lower abdomen that didn't seem digestion-related.

Butterfly hopefully that positive opk is about to show, keep :sex: and keep poas :)

I'm a little more confident she's a girl now but still not 100% ;) I've just started decorating her nursery :)

Melly I hope your tww goes quickly, I love it when everyone gets to testing time :)

Ooooh nursery decoration! Yay! I think my ovaries just squealed. What are you doing to it?

We have taken out the old fashioned built in wardrobes and the hot water cylinder used to be in a cupboard in there too, which we've moved, so now it's completely empty and I've painted 2 walls pink and 2 walls white and made various decorations like bunting, cushions and got some picture frames etc to decorate the walls and I've bought some gorgeous shimmery voile to put around the window and a huge feather covered ceiling light shade, it's going to be a very girly room :)

Hopefully your twinge is implantation :) go on eggy snuggle in well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->