Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

I agree with the other ladies...nursery sounds wonderful! Look forward to pictures

How is everyone else doing out there?

Got my positive opk yesterday day 23. Seems that, for this month, SMU was best for a reading. Just stinks if that continues when I am back to work. We had successful bd every time and used preseed. Was losing hope after SA but gaining some for this month after the success we were having. AF is due ( depending on LP since still getting used to that) April 2-6.

Where are you in your cycle flou? I know melly is right in front of me with when AF is due!

This month is actually when we conceived our angel last year, I just realized that. Can't believe a year has passed.

:hugs: Sounds like you had some good timing this month, hooray!

I'm 6DPO and waiting for implantation symptoms!

I've got everything crossed for you all, it's time for more bfp's :)

:hugs: buttrfly for the anniversary. I hope this month is your month!

Melly any symptoms yet? Good luck!

AFM we moved into my parents house at the weekend. So its been quite busy with us at the mo. I'm cd14 today and I can feel my body gearing up for O. We managed to dtd this morning but I think I won't O until Saturday (at least that's when I expect it).

Ooooh hope you ovulate soon!

8DPO here, some twangs on the lower left side again, and a big wave of nausea over breakfast this morning. Read into that what you will!

Really wishing all you ladies the best of luck!!!

AFM - had an interesting day. It started with an office visit to pick something up for my cat. A mom I know from around town said "when are you due"? I said "June 4". Her reply "wow - you have a really long way to go..." (as she looks me up and down) "so are you carrying twins" me: "no, I am just short".... You are a mom! you should know better! WTF!

My afternoon as not improved with pissed off people wanting stupid things b/c they are not taking the time to look at paperwork that is right in front of them. I have given you the answer you need already...

But - in between all of this I had a doc's visit and an unexpected ultrasound. Baby is head down and my placenta, although low, is no longer low lying! My doctor and I reviewed my birth plan and he is on board for all but one thing. He will give me a small dose of pitocin as the placenta is delivered to prevent hemorrhage. I don't agree with it but I can make this compromise. And, we met with our doula again and I adore her. Getting ready!

Itsawonder grrr bloody people and their 'opinions' but I'm glad you had an unexpected ultrasound whoo hoo :)

I don't know about you I have absolutely no patience at all, I'm ready to snap at anyone who pisses me off, damn hormones.

Yes - I can definitely snap easily. Luckily I still only snap in my head and not out loud, although I am not sure how much longer I can keep up with the charade! Watch out world - still two months to go!

:rofl: I think you should snap aloud in the third trimester and no-one should be able to take offense!!!

Thanks ladies!
Yay for unexpected ultrasounds!

How is everyone doing?
Flou did you end up ovulating this past weekend?

I just started cycle 3! I am noticing how different my cycles are without birth control - shorter, with heavier periods and cramps, and huuuge mood swings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->