Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Sorry AF came Melly but glad your body if finding its rhythm. Heavier periods, cramps etc. are all the "joys" of a natural cycle. Welcome to the club and good luck next cycle! You and your DH will be together more this month, correct?

Oh no melly I'm sorry it wasn't your month :( I hope this one is xx

Yes, well until CD15 when he leaves on another work trip. But until then we're both at home, hooray!

Sorry AF arrived melly :hugs: i hope next month will be your month.

AFM I ovulated Saturday so currently 2dpo. Fxd!

CD6 here, gearing up to start some exerted baby making. :lol:

How are you feeling, ItsAWonder? Only two months to go!

Mrs duck how are you feeling? Its really not very long now, I'm so excited for you!

Wonder how are you feeling? I can't believe it will be your turn soon as well. The time seems to fly by!

Melly fxd for this cycle! Hope you catch the egg!

buttrfly has the dreaded witch arrived? I hope she stays away.

AFM i am 7 dpo and no real symptoms to report. I finished all my blood tests y'day that my FS wanted me to do. And i have an appt on the 14th May for an u/s. Feel like i am making little steps towards my rainbow!

Sorry for AF melly but sounds like your cycles are pretty regular so that is good! Good luck!
Good luck to you too as well flou! Glad they are taking care of you to move you towards your rainbow!
Are you out of limbo callmeal?

How are all the bumps out there? Can't believe how fast time to flying.

AFM 13 dpo and took a test this morning and got bfn so I guess I am just waiting for AF at this point. Disappointing. I really didn't want to have to go on clomid but looks like that is where I'm headed.

Oh and being that I'm 13 dpo it seems my LP is different than last month. I'm a little confused about that one.

That's a good thing though right, Buttrfly?

flou, keep an eye out for implantation symptoms!!

Flou, every step is a step closer to your rainbow :) fingers crossed this is your month :dust:

Buttrfly I'm hoping you miss calculated and there is still time for a bfp this cycle, if not, next cycle with the clomid will be yours :dust:

I can't believe I'm officially full term tomorrow yay, baby was measured at 6lbs 3 oz on Wednesday, if she continues to grow at this rate and goes to my due date then she's predicted to be 8lb 8oz so I hope she comes sooner rather than later :)

Melly you'll be starting this cycles :sex: soon, good luck :dust:

Yay for full term!!! You must be so excited to meet her. :D

I am melly, I've stepped up my raspberry leaf so hopefully it won't be long now :)

Mrs. Duck - I cannot believe you are full term!! How exciting!! When did you start drinking your raspberry leaf tea?

Flou - you are getting closer and I hope these tests give you some answers.

Buttrfly - hoping the Clomid works for you if this cycle doesn't. It will probably feel nice to be able to do something different.

AFM - feeling well. Hips are popping a lot and sore, I'm tired, but all else is great. Going to the paint store to find a color for the nursery. Some shade of green.

I don't like tea or fruit teas so I bought the capsules and started taking them at 34 weeks. You have to gradually build up how much you drink as they cause Brixton hicks if you take too many. As the midwife said she is happy for baby to come any time now I'm just taking one every time I have a drink.

Glad you are feeling well, my hips started by popping, now they are so sore and at times I struggle to walk and am unable to turn ove in bed :(

Yay for decorating the nursery, I get the carpet put down in mine on Tuesday then all the furniture can go back in and it's ready :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->