Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Wednesday aaaargh! Fingers crossed its not the witch :)

Af is due for me either tomorrow or Tuesday, I'll test again tomorrow if she hasn't arrived

No AF still. Didnt want to test this morning as I want to save tests just in case ( have two more frer and two digitals). I have been getting AF cramps after testing so I feel like I jinxed it! We will see. If she doesn't come I am wondering how many days to wait to test again. FMU for me is tough because I often go a couple times during the night too.

Sorry for bfn mrsduck...hopefully still too early and it will change.
Crossing fingers for you highhopes...maybe spotting is just to throw you off ;) it is annoying how many things throw us off between AF until BFP!

Hcg doubles approx every 2 days so maybe test tomorrow buttrfly?

Hopefully tomorrow will be a double whammy of bfp's ;)

DH is bbqing this evening...would having a hot dog be a bad thing? I never know what to do in this two week ( and sometimes more!) wait.

My thought is eat and drink what you fancy in the tww. Most people don't know they are pregnant until they have missed their period for a week or more and go on to have healthy pregnancies, it's just us ttcers that test early and are cautious even in the tww after O. Go on enjoy your BBQ :) xx

Doing a quick read and run before I head out the door.

Good luck to everyone in and near testing!!! Fingers crossed for all of you!

Hi itsawonder you need a ticker, I've forgotten where you are in your cycle? Are you about 5dpo? I hope you are well :)

Well, lightning just put a damper on my ride...

MrsDuck - I am 4 dpo today. AF expected 8/29 but my mom will be here so, if I miss AF, will probably test after she leaves about 9/4.

I am well, thanks. You?

Hi everyone... So sorry to those who got bfn... But keep testing... You never know!

I tested this morning, thinking I might have ovulated early... If I did, I would be 11dpo but if I didn't then I might only be 7 dpo... So... A BFN but could be too early...

Praying for good news from everyone...

Hi everyone. Mrs Duck and buttrfly sorry about bfn's but it may be too early. Fxd for you! As long as AF stays away you have a chance.

Highopes i have also had a small amount of brown watery spotting today and yesterday. Probably means AF will show either Monday or Tuesday but it doesn't necessarily mean we are out yet. Fxd for you highopes.

Good luck to all wherever you are in your cycle, hoping to see some bfps soon!

I was hoping the same thing flou but it's getting heavier. Did a test today and its bfn :(

Highhopes does that mean AF is here?:( spotting doesn't always necessarily mean that...and sorry for bfn.

Sorry for bfn mrsduck you are due Wednesday? If so there is still time.

How is everyone else? No AF for me yet and cramping on and off last 3 days. Just wish I knew...I'm afraid to test again just yet but will either tues or wed if no AF.

I'll keep testing each morning now until either bfp or af, yup af due tomorrow or Wednesday

Buttrfly I bet you will get a line when you test tomorrow. Don't use a digi though they aren't sensitive enough xx

I have two frers left and two digitals. I was going to do frer . I probably shouldn't have wasted money on digital but I love to see the word pregnant on it :) only other time i have been late for AF was a month before my positive and I was 4 days late so I keep thinking about that too. Had a dream I had a positive and in the dream DH said " how will we go through this again" and my mother didnt care. My brain is obviously working on overdrive!

Ooh I know a few ladies who have had pregnancy dream just before their bfp :)

I've got cheapies, one frer and one digi. I'll use the cheapies until I get a faint line then move on to the frer just to confirm and then the digi later on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->