Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

I know results on frer should come up within 3 minutes. How long do you wait to accept result and throw out test?

Doesn't it say something like do not read after 10 mins or something like that? Does that mean you have a line? :)

No this is for future reference haha. I threw my last test out after like 5 min because I was upset and just wondered about it. I'm at work until 8pm tonight so no possible lines until early tomorrow!

I don't throw mine out until they are well and truly dry, just in case a line appears ;)

I'll be logging on tomorrow to see your beautiful line :)

10 minutes is the max time. Anything after that can be a false positive.

So excited to see you all getting closer to test time. Makes my wait go by a little faster.

Still not anticipating anything on my end as it's my first month back so I am enjoying the tww a bit more than usual (stress on the "bit more").

Everyone hanging in okay?

I thought AF had arrived this morning but she's gone again. Had nothing since about 8am. Could be the progesterone I've been out on but will test again in the morning. I used a digital test this morning and got bfn but it wasn't fmu and I've read that the digital ones aren't as sensitive anyway? Any of u ladies heard this? X

Yes digitals are not as sensitive. I have a couple but will wait while. Some others have gotten positive on regular tests and negative on digitals for quite some time until levels go up

Well HH, that sounds promising! I don't know if it's progesterone but is it usual for your AF to come and go?

My experience with digitals, I hate to say, is that they are very sensitive. I got a big fat "pregnant" the day before my chemical. The line of my frer the morning before was barely visible so I took the digi thinking that would be my for sure answer. Low and behold - I don't use them anymore. But it may just be too early to test. If your hormones are not high yet it can be the cause of early spotting as well. This is why so many have a fake AF the first month - body just isn't detecting it (which is not at all a bad thing).

Itsawonder it's my first month back too but I'm not enjoying it haha

High hopes yay for the spotting stopping. Yes you are right the digis aren't very sensitive, have you got a frer you could use tomorrow, they are much more sensitive?

I found this on the net about sensitivity of pregnancy tests

https://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/compare.html

I've just gone out and bought first response so will try with fmu tomorrow. Spotting has totally stopped again. I normally do get a bit of spotting but not like this - light brown and stringy. But then again I have been pumped full of drugs so who knows what will happen! Thanks for all your support ladies x

I've just gone out and bought first response so will try with fmu tomorrow. Spotting has totally stopped again. I normally do get a bit of spotting but not like this - light brown and stringy. But then again I have been pumped full of drugs so who knows what will happen! Thanks for all your support ladies x

Good luck, good luck, good luck!!!

Good luck highhopes and everyone else who is testing!

I haven't had any spotting today but for some reason i get a couple of days of spotting a day off then AF. So im expecting AF tomorrow. If it manages to stay away i will test wednesday.

So hard to concentrate on work when I am wondering what is going on. I hope my body isn't just playing tricks on me and I am late for a good reason!

Never give up hope ladies. I have 2 DS and had given up hope of baby no.3 after 7 m/c's so sold all my baby stuff only to find I am now 11 weeks pg. :happydance:

Good luck high hopes and everyone else :dust:

Flou I'm normally the same, a couple of days of spotting then a day of nothing then bam af

Minnie mummy that's a wonderful story, I'm so sorry for all your mcs but congratulations on this pregnancy :)

So that's 3 of us testing tomorrow eeek exciting :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->