Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Never give up hope ladies. I have 2 DS and had given up hope of baby no.3 after 7 m/c's so sold all my baby stuff only to find I am now 11 weeks pg. :happydance:

Congratulations! Its lovely to hear positive stories!

I haven't tested yet but still no AF. I have had some more watery brown discharge again today after going to the loo.

Sorry for the bfn highopes and mrs duck. Your not out until AF shows.

So hard to concentrate on work when I am wondering what is going on. I hope my body isn't just playing tricks on me and I am late for a good reason!

Ive got my fxd for you that you get your bfp soon. I know women who haven't got a bfp until they were 8weeks pg.

Are you testing tomorrow flou?

Im planning to test tomorrow unless i feel AF coming. Im sure she is but you never know. All my cramping and back ache has stopped which is weird. Still got sore boobs and gas though.

BFN and terrible nights sleep because I was so nervous about testing. Wish AF would stop teasing me already

Sorry highhopes and mrsduck for your bfns:(

Oh no I can't believe all 3 of us got a bfn :(

MinnieMommy - great story. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

To all the ladies who tested I am sorry. Big hugs. I hope it's just early.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: to those who have tested and got bfn... Yesterday I had a tiny spot of blood when I wiped. Today I had just a touch of ewcm tinged with pink... I will test probably Thursday or Friday... AF is due sunday

Good luck carybear got everything crossed for u x

Afm it's my official testing day today and got a bfn. So that's it now! Got to phone the clinic and tell them it hasn't worked.

Carybear I've got everything crossed for you :)

High hopes I'm so very very sorry :hugs: will they do a test on you to make sure? xxxxx

Nope and I don't think they need to coz I've had some bleeding now :( ah well.

Oh no high hopes I'm so sad for you :( :(

What will you do next? :hugs: xx

Good luck to you carybear!

I'm sorry highhopes :(

Anything new with you mrsduck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member