Over 30 & still trying for baby #1

Mrs. Duck - taking steps on her own!! Amazing! When Rivkah cries she bawls "Mmmaaeeee Mmmmaaeeee" I wonder if that will turn into Mae Mae or Mama.... I'll let you know.

Yes that will soon turn into mummy or mama or whatever you choose to be called :thumbup: we bought Ruby some proper babies walking shoes yesterday and it's made such a difference to her walking, much steadier, there's no stopping her now :)

We've got 'baaaabaaaabaaaaa' from Saffiya but that's about it so far! Can't believe the twins are six months old already...the time is flying by!

Wow, six months! Mine will be a month old next week. Everyone says it flies but honestly, it's been a long four weeks so far. :lol:

I know exactly how u feel melly I used to think the same thing. Try to enjoy every moment coz from around 8 weeks it really will start to fly. Three months was when it got significantly better for me, it was a real turning point. What did you have? Boys? Girls?

6 months and 1 month already!!! Oh my goodness! People always say it's goes by fast but this is ridiculous. They really will be 18 and on their own before we know it. These years will be precious.

Aw melly you will soon turn that corner and the time will start to fly :)

Well ruby is keeping me fit, she just wants to walk walk walk haha

I'm 3 days from my due date so currently on labour watch. I have always had this feeling I was going to go over, I just hope he doesn't make me wait too much longer to meet him. I had a growth scan last week as a couple of my belly measurements were a bit off but he was just below the 50th percentile and weighing 7lb. He still has the longest legs and a small head. Both me and DH were long skinny babies so it doesn't surprise me that he seems to be going the same way. I just feel like I am in some kind of weird limbo and I think he feels too comfortable in there so I think he will probably make me wait a while yet. How is everyone else?

Oh my goodness!!! Three days from your due date! Come on little man - it's time to say "hi" to your mama!

Flou - my thoughts will be with you. I can't wait to see pictures :)

Things are going well here. Rivkah is going through a mommy phase and cried and cried when I left for work. It's the first time she has done that. Her little face broke my heart. It makes my DH feel awful too as she is with him, not a sitter. We have decided to hire a sitter 2x a week this summer, once on his day and once on mine, so we can get on our mountain bikes. I cannot wait to get back in shape (or pregnant again...).

Rivkah still doesn't have any teeth and still doesn't crawl, although she is almost doing a commando crawl, but at least I don't have to run after her yet. What I love though is that she has started babbling. Her baby talk is adorable!

Three days!! Best of luck, flou, you really do forget labour almost straight away. :lol:

Sorry HH, I missed your question on the previous page. I have a boy and a girl!! Both thriving right now, at the expense of my poor boobs.

I love baby babble to wonder! Rivkah sounds so cute.

Melly I am glad your two little ones are doing well.

Due date is tomorrow and I have been experiencing BH contractions today. I have had other signs of my body gearing up for labour for a while. Menstrual like cramps which come and go, increased cm, general moodiness. Its like pms on steroids! But the BH were worse today so I am hoping he doesn't keep me waiting too much longer.

Flou that sounds really promising, keep us posted but sounds like you won't have to wait much longer yay I can't wait for pics :)

Melly how are the twins?

Itsawonder Ruby only started crawling a few days ago, our girls seem so similar. How's her walking coming along? Baby babbling is so cute, I keep trying to record Ruby's but she won't perform for the camera haha

Afraid not, still waiting. One minute I am having menstrual cramps and back pain and the next minute it goes away. I was really hoping he would make an appearance today as its my brother's 30th birthday. Its my Dad's birthday on Tuesday so my lil man could still share a family birthday yet. I just hope he arrives soon!

Ruby came at 40+1 so hopefully today's the day for you too :)

flou, hope you're off having mini-flou by now!

MrsDuck, the twins are well. Burning the midnight candle tonight but they had a big outing today (lunch, then Target, then grocery shopping!) so hopefully they sleep well once they're finally down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->