over 35 TTC #1. anyone? beuller?

Libby that's amazing that you did so good on the condo! How exciting! I hope the clomid worked and gave you lots of eggs!

Annie I'm glad everything is ok so far with baby, that sounded scary! Hope she stays put for at least another month. What r u gonna do about the furniture not fitting down stairs?

I'm so excited for you, Libby! Just even that this is the first Clomid round. One of my friends knew she was pregnant immediately - intense nausea right after ovulating, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed!!! And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for more than one - getting greedy for you xo. I can't wait to hear about Wednesday! We're driving to Philly tomorrow 7-8 hrs yuck and I'm pretty big right now...should be really comfy ;) - but I'll log in from my phone this week to check on news! Congratulations on getting above the asking price - that is amazing! Think of all the baby stuff you can buy with that money lol.

Corn what are you up to for the holidays? How are you feeling? Well, they checked my bp again yesterday a few days ago and it was back to normal. They're wondering if maybe I had the flu or something because my temp was a little high. And they don't know about the baby's heart rate. They're hoping she was just sitting on the cord or something. Apparently, she's really really active and they checked the diaphragm situation and she's "practicing" breathing so everything looked fine otherwise. I can't remember if I said so earlier, but I turned out to be anemic and deficient in some minerals so we're addressing that.

Hope you guys are having a nice holiday week xoxo

Oh she's practicing breathing!! How amazing!that is so cool! I'm glad your bp is back to normal. Good luck on your road trip!
Corn, hoping you are feeling great and so is your burrito boy! (I love those "my baby is as big as..." Things!)
I'll be sure to post what the doctor says tomorrow. I'm not sure how he checks to see if the Clomid worked but I guess we will see! Feeling very full in my tummy. Idk. I hate to symptom search but its hard not to when you have read the possible symptoms over and over! Lol

Libby Fx'd for u! Hope u enjoy the time with ur family!

Annie that's neat that she's getting ready to breath and come out and meet in in a couple months! Can't believe it! It's gone by so fast! Hope u have a safe trip, driving that long is hard even not being pregnant.
We don't celebrate holidays, but we are all off together so looking forward to spending time with my kids and husband. He's being so sweet to me, being pregnant, and always text me each day how happy he is and how much he's looking forward to the baby :) he's so cute!

Aww he sounds so sweet, Corn! I'm excited for you to have a baby, too!
So went to fertility doctor yesterday! He said my lining looks great. He said he could see fluid in my pelvis, which indicates ovulation. Then he checked out my ovaries and it appears I released two eggs from the right and one from the left! So three eggs makes the chances better and he seemed to think twins was a real possibility for this cycle. He can't tell yet if we conceived but he said he's hopeful. So if my period is late they will do as blood test for pregnancy. If my period shows up, he will call in my prescription for Clomid for the next cycle. He had me do a blood test to check progesterone and will base the next dosage on those results. But he said all looks great and hopes for very quick success!

Oh my god! This is such a dream-come-true update! I could just about cry! I'll be right there on the edge of my seat with you, Libby! We went from no eggs to three?! What awesome news! Is dh really excited?! So I guess the Clomid worked!

He does sound so sweet, Corn. Ok my alone time is done and family walking in again. More later! Xoxo

Wow Libby that's amazing! 3eggs holy cow! I guess ur body just needed that little boost. The fertility clinic sounds awesome and very proactive! Even if it's not this cycle it sounds as though it will be just a matter of time now. Can you imagine triplets haha..and they would all look different. Instant family ;)

I know!! Would triplets be crazy!!?? Ha-ha! I guess my body was just hanging onto my eggs til we were REALLY sure we wanted to use them! Lol DH is totally excited. He's just so sure I'm already pregnant. We will see!
DHs parents ditched us for Christmas so we are just playing with the kids and hanging out all day. Nice and relaxed!
I hope you both are enjoying the day!

I was thinking the same thing - your body was like, "Nope, I'm holding out for the month that we get multiple eggs!" Sometimes it's awesome to be ditched by family haha...way more relaxing. We're back from Philly and it was a fun visit as usual with dh's family, but I feel hungover pretty much. Nice to be back in my own bed!

Oh, and I need to share how I was greeted by MIL, looking like hell after an 8-hr car ride. And exactly what you want to hear when you're 8 months large and more bloated than you've ever been and having to not only buy maternity clothes, but re-purchase the ones you have in a larger size: "Hi! You are so big! *frowns* You didn't look like this last time I saw you. I bet [dh] is surprised..." Then I drop-kicked her.

Wow....guess she never learned how to be tactful, how rude! Bet DH is surprised...haha what a thing to say! Yes I'm eight months pregnant lady it's got to go somewhere!

I have been gaining like 2 lbs a week the last month! I don't feel like I'm eating way more, but I'm so hungry! I need to stop snacking grrrr

At least ur back in ur own bed! Did u get any baby gifts?

How rude!!! My parents in law bought an RV and just moved down here to a campground before Christmas. Had the twins birthday party last night and MIL threw a huge fit and threatened to leave! What is with these people!?!
Tomorrow is CD25, which is the day I've started my period the last 8 months or so. So I guess we will see if anything happens! Y'all wish me luck!
And I bet you are cute as a button, Annie!
Corn, how are you feeling?

That's funny Libby, threatened to leave, like there's the door... I wish my mil threatened to leave ;) I'm feeling pretty good, just bloated and gaining weight. I'm getting ready for work, winter storm and I had to choose today to pick up a shift, wish me luck getting there.

Libby I hope AF never shows! Everything crossed for you!

How did your shift go? I hope smoothly!
Well I haven't started my period but I haven't gotten a BFP either. So we looked it up and apparently the clomid can lengthen your cycle. So for all I know I could start my period in three days. Or I could be pregnant but without enough hormones yet to get a positive test. This is quite frustrating! If I don't start by Monday I'm calling the doctor and telling him I'm late, like he said to do. I wish I could know something!

Oh boy, the waiting is tourture! I'm really hoping this is ur cycle! If it's not, I know it will be soon, now that the dr us taking charge of things. Hang in there! I can't wait for your BFP :)

I'm shift was fine, I left really ealry to get to work on time, after today I'm off for a few days and I'm ready to relax. We ended up buying a new fridge, washer and dryer with the Boxing Day sales, can't wait to wash clothes...never thought I'd say that ;)

Oooh!! New appliances are so great!!! My birthday is in a couple of weeks. I've asked for a new fridge for it. Lol. I want one of those kind that doesn't have a freezer on it at all. We have a tall freezer so we don't need it and we could use more fridge space. I email my mom, my dad, and DH and told them I'd love it if they went in together and got it for me. We'll see if that works! Lol
Corn, I have some boxes the size of your munchkin in my cupboard. How fun. Can you feel him moving yet? Is it too early for that? Annie, I bet your girl is rocking and rolling in there!
Y'all keep your fingers crossed for me!

I will cross all my fingers and toes for u ;)
I saw those fridges and they weren't to expensive, they r great for large family's.

I have felt this baby from about 15wks on, because my placenta is in the back and not the front I feel a lot of it. I actually was having a dream last night that someone was pushing on my stomach above my belly button and it hurt, when I woke up he was stretching his legs up there or something. He has been doing some serious karate kicks in there that take me by surprise and loves to stretch out.

I didn't know that where your placenta is would make a difference like that. How cool it must be to feel him in there, doing human things like stretching and zumba, lol. He's a real person! How amazing!
Woke up this morning with no AF. Took a test. Negative. I'm feeling impatient. Lol.

How were your New Years? We were boring and turned down a party for a Netflix binge haha.

Libby - ugh, the wait is excruciating!! Of course, Clomid lengthens cycles, of course. As if they're not long enough already! Are you getting any weird symptoms from the Clomid? Ahhh I can't wait for your bfp!!! I am cracking up over MIL threatening to leave a kid's party lol. What was she so pissy about? I hope you get your birthday fridge! I was just surprised at how fast dh and I filled up our new one. You guys must be bursting at the seams with groceries for so many little ones!

Corn - I hear ya on the weight gain. I close my eyes when they weigh me at the doc's, so I don't know where I'm at. But I became so bloated over the last 2 weeks. I thought we were going to have to amputate my ring finger, but finally got my rings off in icy soapy water. I had to buy new socks because the elastic was cutting into my ankles. Had to buy maternity pants in a larger size. And my fingers are so fat that I can't make a fist and it's hard to hold a tooth brush and hair brush haha. What a mess. At my doctor's appointment this week they were concerned that my belly was measuring 2 weeks behind. I yelled at dh, "Text your mom that right now! Tell her my belly is small!" lol the only thing that I want to be big is small. How are you feeling otherwise?

So basically, the Clomid is already out of my system now and it did what it was going to do. Except that there are lingering effects, such as longer cycle, horrendous periods, etc. I didn't really notice any of the Clomid side effects the doctor warned me about. I feel very full in my tummy, like I've got a grapefruit in my stomach. I only feel it from the inside, mashing on outside feels totally normal. I have an extraordinary amount of very liquid vaginal discharge. No idea what thats about. I've had to pee every five minutes, and my boobs keep getting these electric shock feelings every few hours. If I'm not used to ovulating I can see where I might be more swollen in there. And if that's the case then it makes sense that I have to pee all the time. I usually get sore boobs before my period so that's not too indicative of anything, even though it's a different type of pain. I just feel so in the dark and I'm frustrated! DH seems to think I'm preggers but I'm mostly trying not to get my hopes up because I know how disappointed I'll be if I buy into and then I'm not.
I sure hope something happens soon.

So, we were celebrating the twins birthday. MIL showed up with birthday presents for all four kids. DH asked her why she had presents for the other two and she started yelling at him that if she wanted to bring her grandchildren their gifts then she would. He told her it wasn't right to give everybody a present because then the twins don't get to feel special on their birthday and also that the others don't learn to be happy for others. She said "cut it out! You cut it out right now or I'm out of here in two minutes!" And of course everyone was like whaaaaaaaat? My dad just backed up quietly and went into the guest room to hide from her! Lol. So DH caved and let her have her way. Ugh. BUT she wouldn't just be satisfied that she got her way. She kept harping on him all freaking night about how she was right!!! This woman begs to be punched in the face. I can't wait until she tries that shit with any children I give birth to. Because I'll just go open the door for her. I'm not getting into a shouting match at a child's birthday party. It's so ridiculous! She's crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->