Over it!

Just did another with the same result (7 hours later) so cant be an evap... oh please be a bfp!!!!

How is everyone today? How are you all feeling ladies?

Updates everyone?? Celeste, did you get your BFP?? :)

Hello!! I did get my :bfp: :happydance:

Just need it to stick now!

How is everyone? How is everyone feeling? When are you testing?
Hope you're all well

Celeste, congrats!!! Wow that is so awesome :-D I have been nauseous on and off for 3 days now. I hope its a good sign. I've also had backaches and cramps and a huge difference in sense of smell.

I reallyyyyy want to test, as early as tomorrow morning. I know the longer I wait the better, but its so tough! It would be 9 dpo for me. Celeste, what day did you test on?

If not tomorrow morning, I'll definitely test on the 17th (Thursday)

Hello!! I did get my :bfp: :happydance:

Just need it to stick now!

How is everyone? How is everyone feeling? When are you testing?
Hope you're all well

Congrats!! I'm feeling pretty normal, except once in awhile I feel some slight cramping. I hope it's real and that I'm not imagining it! :haha:

I'm planning on testing on Easter morning, I'll be 10dpo then.

Celeste, congrats!!! Wow that is so awesome :-D I have been nauseous on and off for 3 days now. I hope its a good sign. I've also had backaches and cramps and a huge difference in sense of smell.

I reallyyyyy want to test, as early as tomorrow morning. I know the longer I wait the better, but its so tough! It would be 9 dpo for me. Celeste, what day did you test on?

I got a super light BFP on 9dpo, I thought I had line eye so bought a million more tests and made sure the line got darker. I have taken two clear blue digis and they both came back pregnant. Waiting on doctors blood tests now :cloud9:

Keep me up to date with how you're all feeling ladies! Lets pray for some more BFP's :kiss:

I got a super light BFP on 9dpo, I thought I had line eye so bought a million more tests and made sure the line got darker. I have taken two clear blue digis and they both came back pregnant. Waiting on doctors blood tests now :cloud9:

Keep me up to date with how you're all feeling ladies! Lets pray for some more BFP's :kiss:

its always exciting to see someone got a BFP. CONGRATS!!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->