Over it!

celestek89

Reaction score
This TTW is so frustrating! I just want to POAS already :haha:

This cycle I'm feeling so different. I'm hopeful, however I know there's a big chance that I wont get my BFP as I only see hubby once a week.

How's everyone doing? What are you doing to keep yourself sane this cycle?

xox

Hey hun,

I totally hear you!!

Great idea to start a thread though. I really do thinks it helps to not be going through this alone and having the support of other ladies in the same position is really helpful :)

I'm afraid though I can't give you any tips on how I am keeping sane this month because the honest answer is I'm not really. I guess though just keep ourselves as busy as possible?!!

x

Lol Tink_ I like your answer! Personally I like all the charting and symptom watching- sometimes it gets a little nerve wracking, but it feels like I'm doing something other than just waiting at least :)

I just like to keep busy and stay positive. Celestek89, even though you only get to see your husband once a week, remember that it only takes one time! That once a week might have been perfect timing :)

This TTW is so frustrating! I just want to POAS already :haha:

This cycle I'm feeling so different. I'm hopeful, however I know there's a big chance that I wont get my BFP as I only see hubby once a week.

How's everyone doing? What are you doing to keep yourself sane this cycle?

xox

I'm totally in your boat, we only got a chance to BD once this cycle, and 5 days before O too!!! I've been in the 5 days before O camp before, so to keep me sane this cycle I've just thoroughly convinced myself that I'm out and I'm spending time thinking about how to make next cycle really count.

I know that seems negative, but I've worked myself up so many times in the TWW just to see AF arrive that I think this is the best approach because it keeps me busy from symptom spotting things that are probably just PMS related.

I just got my +OPK today, so I guess technically my TWW doesn't start until day after tomorrow, but my boys just started baseball back up and have practice on opposite days so we'll be at the fields M-TH. I'm hoping that combined with work will make time go by faster!

Have u tried looking into at home freezing of his sperm? That way u guys can DTD but u could also have some for when he is not home when u need it :). I know ive read about this and it can be done but I can't remember the exact process. If u ask Dr google, there will be many answers on this if its something u and ur dh are willing to do that is. Sometimes I have my dh do his business in a cup if he has to work really early on O day lol :p it hasn't worked yet but I also just found out my only tube is blocked last week :-(. Hopefully some enzymes will fix it up! :) anways, even if u cant keep some frozen for if u need it when u dont have direct access, it still only take that one time! I'm sure after a couple months (hopefully sooner!) you'll end up having time with DH the day or two before O and that's actually perfect timing. U should also let him know to do his own form of release at least once a wk in between because ive read many articles/studies about bding every 5 days (even when not fertile) to keep the sperm fresh and healthier. Of course u can bd way more then this if u guys get the chance at some point but the every 5 day "release" will def help out the sperm count. My OB told my to make sure when dh and I go in for his SA at some point for us to bd 2 days before the test...idk if that gives better results or something...? Lol idk. Sry this was so long, just tryin to figure out some little tips to help u and ur dh make the most out of ur time together :) good luck hun and my fingers are crossed for u! Ur very strong just being an army wife and you'll get through this and have ur bfp in no time! GL hun!

I'm only 2DPO :dohh: At times I don't know what's worse...the wait to ovulate or the tww.

I'm only 2DPO :dohh: At times I don't know what's worse...the wait to ovulate or the tww.

lol I hear u! I'm pretty certain I oed between CD 14-15 but I think Im having a slow rise (not unusual for me plus it can take 1-3 days, sometimes 4 for the progesterone to build up enough for a temp rise so that's why docs say bbt isn't 100% accurate but will give you a very close idea as to when u O) anyways, I haven't got my C/H's yet n its kinda driving me nuts lol. As long as my temp goes up tomorrow, I should have c/hs. I usually O between CD 9-12 but I started vitex and had my hsg this cycle which caused later O, which isn't a bad thing :) its just a longer wait than usual and kinda driving me crazy because with my only tube being diagnosed as blocked, I'm excited to see if I'm one of those lucky women who gets a bfp after bad results from an hsg :) lol. FX! Baby dust to all of u!!

lol I hear u! I'm pretty certain I oed between CD 14-15 but I think Im having a slow rise (not unusual for me plus it can take 1-3 days, sometimes 4 for the progesterone to build up enough for a temp rise so that's why docs say bbt isn't 100% accurate but will give you a very close idea as to when u O) anyways, I haven't got my C/H's yet n its kinda driving me nuts lol. As long as my temp goes up tomorrow, I should have c/hs. I usually O between CD 9-12 but I started vitex and had my hsg this cycle which caused later O, which isn't a bad thing :) its just a longer wait than usual and kinda driving me crazy because with my only tube being diagnosed as blocked, I'm excited to see if I'm one of those lucky women who gets a bfp after bad results from an hsg :) lol. FX! Baby dust to all of u!!

Good luck hun :flower:

Hello ladies!!

Thanks for all the positivity! Aidensmommy, I have never thought of that! I cant only imagine how that conversation would go :haha: Still, I'm willing to try everything/anything!!

How are we all feeling today? I have the most sensitive boobs, holy moly! A co worker brushed passed me today in the hallway, barely touched me and I cringed in pain. This is either it or I have one hell of a AF coming!

Hubby should be home on the 17th (he's currently away, left on Saturday) :happydance: by my calculations I'm due on the 20th, so hopefully he's home long enough to catch my next cycle! Till then, I have so much planned for DD and I to do to fill time. They have a mermaid atm at the local aquarium for Easter school holidays, so we're going to go and see her. I'm just as excited as DD :haha: I've also planned shopping (DD is SUCH a girl) and a trip to a friends out of town to see my baby god daughter. After all that I should be good to test! Yay!!

Have u tried looking into at home freezing of his sperm? That way u guys can DTD but u could also have some for when he is not home when u need it :). I know ive read about this and it can be done but I can't remember the exact process. If u ask Dr google, there will be many answers on this if its something u and ur dh are willing to do that is. Sometimes I have my dh do his business in a cup if he has to work really early on O day lol :p it hasn't worked yet but I also just found out my only tube is blocked last week :-(. Hopefully some enzymes will fix it up! :) anways, even if u cant keep some frozen for if u need it when u dont have direct access, it still only take that one time! I'm sure after a couple months (hopefully sooner!) you'll end up having time with DH the day or two before O and that's actually perfect timing. U should also let him know to do his own form of release at least once a wk in between because ive read many articles/studies about bding every 5 days (even when not fertile) to keep the sperm fresh and healthier. Of course u can bd way more then this if u guys get the chance at some point but the every 5 day "release" will def help out the sperm count. My OB told my to make sure when dh and I go in for his SA at some point for us to bd 2 days before the test...idk if that gives better results or something...? Lol idk. Sry this was so long, just tryin to figure out some little tips to help u and ur dh make the most out of ur time together :) good luck hun and my fingers are crossed for u! Ur very strong just being an army wife and you'll get through this and have ur bfp in no time! GL hun!

I'm sorry to hear about your tube hun, is there much they can do? I've never heard of that before..

I'm sorry to hear about your tube hun, is there much they can do? I've never heard of that before..

they can do surgery to TRY and fix the blockage BUT it could result in my remaining tube being completely removed so I'm going to try a few natural things first and if it doesn't get better within a yr, dh and I decided thats when we will go for surgery. that would be our 2yr mark of trying..ugh makes me sad :-(. Apparently 30% of unexplained infertility is discovered/resolved when the women goes in for an HSG (dye test to see if tubes are open) and it actually can "clear out the Cobwebs". Alot of times women who try for months or yrs get pregnant this cycle of an hsg because it'll push through blockages alot of times. I knew I had scar tissue damage but I thought the hsg might push through for me but it didn't :-\. The doc said we still could maybe get pregnant this month just because chances go up by 25% for 3 months after the procedure. It was an awful day when I got that news but now that ive discovered enzymes and such, I feel my bfp will still come at some point...Alls I can do now is take my meds and pray!

So for any of u who have been diagnosed with "unexplained infertility" (trying for more than a yr with no success), id ask ur doc about an HSG because even tho its not supposed to be used to help get pregnant, my doc said it can help when the dye can get through all the way. I wish I got the test done a while ago. It hurt like CRAZY for me, i actually screamed, but the pain isn't as bad if u have no blockage though. Anyways, even w all that pain, I plan to go for a second hsg in 4 months after taking the enzymes to see if maybe the dye will push through the second time. Geez the pain we will endure while ttc! Bring on the sticky beans!!!

Oh my gosh, that sounds horrific! Your poor thing! At least you're on the mend now and can concentrate on TTC again! I really hope you get your sticky bean soon :dust: Please keep me up to date with how you're going hun xox

Thank u, it truly means more than u know :).

That's exciting...a mermaid?! Is it real lol? (I'm guessing not but u never know what might be out in that deep blue sea!) haha :p

She has a tail and swims with the sharks and fish! The tail looks so real too! She's only in for half an hour (poor thing would be exhausted after I'm sure) but selfish me wishes she was there all day! The tank is pretty big, you can walk underneath it and it covers the whole aquarium. DD loves anything to do with mermaids so its going to be very special! Will have my camera at the ready!!!!

Hey, jumping in here. I am also SO FRUSTRATED this month. I'm 7dpo right now and I have pretty much zero symptoms except for the odd twinge and bout of CM here and there. I can't even make myself imagine symptoms if I tried, haha! Normally I'm having tons of symptoms and think I am pregnant, only for AF to show. Feeling so discouraged this month! I think I will be going back on birth control this month coming because I'm just so tired of having TWWs.

Very cool about the mermaids!

Hey northern_me! :wave:

I'm sorry to hear that. It really is a very emotional roller coaster isn't it?! How long have you been trying? I hope you get your sticky bean soon xox

Which DPO are you all planning on testing? Celestek, I saw your test pic, did you POAS again??

Which DPO are you all planning on testing? Celestek, I saw your test pic, did you POAS again??

I haven't yet. I went to the shops and bought 2 digi and 3 more FRER... I don't know whether I should wait till tomorrow morning to do another or do one later on? I spoke to a girlfriend of mine and she doesn't think its positive (she only saw a picture though, the real thing is a fair bit darker) but its kinda made me rethink it all. Like, am I seeing things? Could this be an evap? I guess ill figure it out over the next few days.. feeling a little confused now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->