Overdue Club - Anyone joining me?

I had a good sweep this morning, cervix was soft and am 2cm dilated. Lost some plug after, so hoping things will move forward now! :)

I never thought I'd be posting in this thread! Ever since joining third trimester forum I have glanced at it but never opened it as I couldn't relate to it. DS was born bang on due date but this LO has other ideas.
Having said that I could not remember my LMP when I got my BFP as cycles were irregular due to bfing DS. But I don't think I got it as early as my scan dates suggested so in a way I'm not surprised I am "overdue"
I feel totally comfortable though
Not the slightest twinge. Nothing!!
I feel like ill be pregnant for ever!

I had a good sweep this morning, cervix was soft and am 2cm dilated. Lost some plug after, so hoping things will move forward now! :)

So pleased the sweep went well. :)

Today I have started on pineapple juice. I have generally been more active. Did 5 flights of stairs. Come on baby I want to meet you!!!

I was having cramping on and off all night. When I got up at 5.50 was pink when I wiped. Had to go in to be checked as they wanted to know if it was my waters or show as it was quite watery at some stages. Got sent home. It's my show. Since leaving the hospital I've had more of my show and went for a walk. The cramping started up again. But has eased off again now :( hoping it happens soon.

Hope the sweep works rubyblu
Can take 24-48hours for anything to happen

Midwife could`nt reach what she needed to so couldnt do a sweep :cry:
Having another one Sunday then another Tues. Head still 2/5ths.

So,nothing appears to be doing anything!! :growlmad: Oh except the skin on my tummy is getting tighter and tighter and my blood pressure is still high. If I get any more texts/messages/facebook/phonecalls re "any news" I`m going to go flippin mad!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Rubyblu - I am so upset she couldn't reach my cervix! :-(

They don't do another attempt :-(

Good luck with yours!

Second try at sweep today by a different midwife and still no success. I can have another Tuesday which I will try but really hate this. Feel so gutted.:cry:
Just dont want to be induced Friday so feel like im running out of time :nope:

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I went into labour after my sweep last Thursday and gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Friday April 19th. Her name is India.

Just wanted to let you ladies know that I went into labour after my sweep last Thursday and gave birth to a healthy baby girl on Friday April 19th. Her name is India.

Yay! Congratulations!!! :hugs:

Congratulations! :)))

So,nothing appears to be doing anything!! :growlmad: Oh except the skin on my tummy is getting tighter and tighter and my blood pressure is still high. If I get any more texts/messages/facebook/phonecalls re "any news" I`m going to go flippin mad!!!!!!!!!!:growlmad:

Good luck with yours!

Second try at sweep today by a different midwife and still no success. I can have another Tuesday which I will try but really hate this. Feel so gutted.:cry:

Totally understand how gutted you are feeling! Xxxx

I'm trying to keep positive about the induction. It may not have been the birth I planned, but the end result will be worht it and he will be here this time next week for sure :))

Not many of us left in this club! Hhah.

I'm now day 41 and 2 days. Trying everything still to go into labour naturally. Xx

I had baby Konrad this morning at 1.42 :) him and daddy fast asleep and me laying here wide awake lol. All doing well :)

I had baby Konrad this morning at 1.42 :) him and daddy fast asleep and me laying here wide awake lol. All doing well :)

Well done hun! Many congrats, and welcome baby Konrad!:happydance:

Congratulations Purpleshark!
Wowza..not many of us left! Come on babies!!!!

Good luck with yours!

Totally understand how gutted you are feeling! Xxxx

I'm trying to keep positive about the induction. It may not have been the birth I planned, but the end result will be worht it and he will be here this time next week for sure :))

Not many of us left in this club! Hhah.

I'm now day 41 and 2 days. Trying everything still to go into labour naturally. Xx

Thanks hun. Trying to stay positive. Im upping the raspberry leaf tea intake and going to eat 2 small pineapples for lunch today!:thumbup:

Congrats Purpleshark :))) Send some labour dust this way!

Mica how are you doing?x

Congrats Purpleshark :))) Send some labour dust this way!

Mica how are you doing?x

I'm fine honey... hangin' in there. How about you?

I think I'll have some more pineapple today. Home alone, which might be good for a private dance party. I'm starting to wonder if I should have just kept going to Zumba!

I *think* I might have seen some tiny bits of my plug yesterday... I *think* I've been having some contractions, but they aren't very distinct. I get some pressure, slight pain and tightening, but I notice it and kind of check myself - is this a contraction? - and then in a few (like, 10 or less) seconds it's gone away. And I haven't even timed them or anything. I think when they really get going, I should be able to time them.

Anyway, really hoping for today or tomorrow! Or, you know, before MAY! that'd be great! hahaha

Are you doing alright Annaki? Any signs over there? Keep your head up! We're almost there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->