• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overthinking

I’m so sorry to hear that Hoping :hugs: what a stressful few days you’ve had! How are you feeling if that’s not a daft question?

It is a fine question! I am okay actually because I know it can at least happen for me after being on depo I thought it was going to take a year or two

I love your positivity in all this, and I really hope you get your sticky bean soon! Fx that this time next month we’ll be here celebrating BFPs.

Sending huge hugs hoping what an awfully stressful situation. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean soon

Thank you guys! I will say I feel totally tired all the sudden lol. It is like my body just has relaxed now that I know. She told me I had to repeat the ultra sound and blood test but I am not sure I am going to. I will do another FRER in 2 days and make sure it goes completely negative cuz the one today has a good line still … so weird. I hope we all get BFPS together this next month since it seems we are all on similar cycles!

That would be awesome if we did I'm CD 2 today roll on cd15 so I can start peeing on sticks

That would be fab! I’m CD5 today and waiting (not very patiently!) to start OPKs!

Yea I'm only cd2 and I already want AF to be over so I can pee on some sticks

My. What a stressful few days Hoping! FX for all of you next month. I'm still on the fence as to how this cycle is going. Will test with FRER again in AM (took a break today after 2 faint line days sat and sun)
FX for me please.

Hoping fingers crossed you can just get straight back to a normal cycle
Wish got everything crossed

Af due in 2 days. Less of a faint line this am on FRER. looks like I'm out... But I still somehow feel in the game somehow. Have been up to per so many times last 3 nights... idk. Feeling more down about the :bfn: than I thought I would be.

AF is due tomorrow guys... send some sticky healthy baby dust my way please.

Ugh. I feel like I am either having teenager level PMS hormones or I am pregnant. I am not having fun. I am crying over EVERYTHING happy, sad, excitement, anger... for last day or so and especially this am.
It is way more than normal PMS but nothing more than a super light pink line again this am on FRER. It should have progressed by now. I think I mist be out. We will see.

We are heading out today to camp in the mountains for the long weekend. I've bought another pack of FRER & a box of tampons. Also packed my easy@home tests from AMAZON. We will see which way they weekend goes. I'll try to put an update up, but not sure of service where we will be.
Ugh. I dislike this so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"