• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Overthinking

Definitely positive tests and glad to hear the bleeding is slowing down! Hopefully it stops completely soon.

How crazy right? 2.5 months of trying after Depo provera for 2 years. Pretty Awesome NO MATTER what the outcome!! IT HAPPENED even if only briefly! :) I am getting married 1 month from today (FOR THE first time! Even though I ALREADY call him DH lol)

That’s very impressive for after the depo, that stuff can really mess with your cycles. I didn’t have AF for over a year after coming off that when I was younger.

How exciting about your wedding! :wedding:

It's awesome hun get to your doctors though tell them you got your bfp and about the bleeding and get bloods to check your hcg and yay exciting for wedding

I tested got a bfn but as I was waiting for the test AF got me

Thanks hun kind of glad of it as the pms symptoms were just getting worse lol

Dang sorry Misswaiting! THAT happened to me last cycle. I took the test put it on the counter and started bleeding as I watched it.

Well I am still having spotting red blood... so I still have no clue what to think but here is today's test. Not even on FMU. Just slightly concentrated urine.

Attachments

• Test0624.jpg
    Test0624.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 11
Well there’s no doubting you’re getting positive tests Hoping! Will you go to the doctors for blood tests tomorrow to check your levels are rising?

I do not have an OB/GYN so tomorrow I have to look one up and make some calls. HCG is rising though. Just got this on NO hold urine and barely any urine to squeeze out... Also I just barfed after drinking coffee. I do not barf lol

Attachments

• Testyes.jpg
    Testyes.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 16
Definitely going up if you get positives on a digital!
Hope you can manage to get someone to run the blood tests for you!

Your pregnant hun and a doctor can do your bloods our GPs in the UK do them

Yes we get them done here too but normally they wont see you until like 6-7 weeks I believe or maybe it is longer. I will let them know about the bleeding though so we shall see :p

We wouldn’t normally be seen until 8/9 weeks in the UK but if you’re bleeding you get sent to the early pregnancy unit for blood tests and/or scans.
Hope the bleeding has eased off now Hoping!

They still could check your bloods to see if they are going up with the bleeding hun doesn't matter what part your at xxxx

I was sent to the hospital by an ob gyn I had messaged yesterday. Their test has a faint faint line and this morning my test wasn't any darker so I am pretty sure it is going away... But I am waiting for bloods back and an ultrasound to make sure not ectopic

Not pregnant HCG level was a 2 by blood. Cant argue with that. Sooo i am not sure if the bleeding i had I should consider my period. I am technically spotting but I only had one heavy flow day. I guess we will just say today is cycle day 4 then woot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->