Overweight or obese and TTC?

I'm doing well. Last Monday I haId lost 12lbs in 4 weeks. Got this week's WI tomorrow, not sure how I will have done as I've had a few naughty things this week, but hopefully nothing too detrimental.

How are you getting on?[/QUOTE]:cry:

Great loss!Have lost two stone, past few months has slowed down abit, but have been pleased to maintain. Really like the plan as love cooking and some great sw recipes. My group has just changed to a monday, can't always make it, so debating trying to go it:dohh: alone. Gonna see how i do over next few weeks. Good luck tonight. X

Hey girls, another 4lb off for me, only 7lb away from my IVF target now! Woohoo!

Hope you are all well?

xxx

Becca, amazing loss :D xxx

I'm doing well. Last Monday I haId lost 12lbs in 4 weeks. Got this week's WI tomorrow, not sure how I will have done as I've had a few naughty things this week, but hopefully nothing too detrimental.

How are you getting on?
:cry:

Great loss!Have lost two stone, past few months has slowed down abit, but have been pleased to maintain. Really like the plan as love cooking and some great sw recipes. My group has just changed to a monday, can't always make it, so debating trying to go it:dohh: alone. Gonna see how i do over next few weeks. Good luck tonight. X[/QUOTE]

I'm the same, I'm actually enjoying cooking more because I'm making things from scratch rather than out of a packet or a jar. Two stone is great! I can't wait until I've lost 2 stone :haha: x

Good Morning Ladies.

I haven't been on since Friday and just wanted to check and see how everyone is doing.

Glowbug!! Any news????? Fx'd for you

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo, temps are still high! I'll test next weekend (probably start Fri.) It's my first anniversary today, so I'm hoping we've got an undetected little bean celebrating with us!

Happycloud..good luck!

So ladies I am sort of in a funk...i fear af is gonna show her face this weekend....is there anyone around 280lbs......that has conceived? Im stressing.....i have lost about 90 lbs workout about 4 times a week..eat right....and track my cycles....i started using the fertility monitor this month....i ust need hope....this was our sixth month trying....any words of wisdom? Anyone my size get preg? I know I ovulate each month...i have reg periods......im just in a bummer mode rigjt now :(

Ps....im going to track my te this month...i held off due to not really understanding what it means....can anyone explain?

Hello ladies, hope u dont mind of i join, am also overweight and TTC# 2, iwas about 170lbs when i conceived my first who is now 4 yrs old. I went up to 200lbs, have been trying to lose but its so hard, for the past 2 weeks i have started working out 3 hours a day, its tiring, but am losing the weight slowly.
For those of u with success stories please do share how u lost ur weight

I just posted that I was looking for some buddies as I challenge myself to eat healthy and work out. Looks like I should have checked this thread first! I would like to join you ladies! I'm currently doing Weight Watchers. I started in December and lost almost 30 pounds over the winter/spring, but have since been sliding on it and have gained back 5 lbs. I'm starting over with a clean slate and am ready to commit to working out. I recently picked up a couple new taebo videos and am trying to do at least 30 minutes per day for 30 days!

I just posted that I was looking for some buddies as I challenge myself to eat healthy and work out. Looks like I should have checked this thread first! I would like to join you ladies! I'm currently doing Weight Watchers. I started in December and lost almost 30 pounds over the winter/spring, but have since been sliding on it and have gained back 5 lbs. I'm starting over with a clean slate and am ready to commit to working out. I recently picked up a couple new taebo videos and am trying to do at least 30 minutes per day for 30 days!

I replied on ur other thread :) xxx

Hey all.
Iv now lost 1st 13lbs in 8 wks. All my 18 clothes are gettin too big.
N my temp chart says i od ladt wk, so hopefully this weight loss is helpin me ov more frequently.
x

:wave:ladies,

I hope you all are doing well.

Can you ladies give me some tips/advice on how you are loosing weight. My problem is that I'm lazy. I am just going to be honest with you. I want to start water areobics, and I walk roughly 2 miles almost everyday at work. I have cut back my snacking at home. I want to do more but I just don't have that motivation. Any advice would be great :hugs:

I'm doing Slimming World and that's working for me. I'm also lazy and try not to do much physical exercise :rofl:

Hmmm...I keep hearing about a Slimming World. I don't think we have that over here in the states. Keep up the good work Rachel:thumbup:

Hi ladies, I'm 7dpo, temps are still high! I'll test next weekend (probably start Fri.) It's my first anniversary today, so I'm hoping we've got an undetected little bean celebrating with us!

That adds a whole new meaning to "jumping bean"!!! I hope you get your :bfp: Good Luck!! :hug:

Hmmm...I keep hearing about a Slimming World. I don't think we have that over here in the states. Keep up the good work Rachel:thumbup:

It is over in the states, but it seems groups are only in Texas :wacko:

You could join online though :thumbup:

https://www.slimmingworldusa.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back