ovulation today!! anyone else?

Yeh I'm the same. I work Wednesday's, Thursdays and Fridays so on Mondays and Tuesdays I'm an obsessive Google maniac!

In the words of Britney Spears.... Oops I did it again!! :haha: I've got too many frers in my cupboard, all taunting me every time I open it!! That's one box wasted, not doing it again now until i can actually take the results seriously!!!

Attachments

• 2016-08-10 19.38.57.jpg
    2016-08-10 19.38.57.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-08-10 19.38.01.jpg
    2016-08-10 19.38.01.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 2016-08-10 18.44.15.jpg
    2016-08-10 18.44.15.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
Haha oh man. I would be testing too. Were headed to the store shortly gonna try and get my hands on a box! Hehehe

I swear I'm going mad and I can see something in real life! More than likely an indent but it's not stark white! Stupid lack of self control!!!!

Attachments

• 2016-08-10 20.04.03.jpg
    2016-08-10 20.04.03.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 7
Arghhh.....!! I'm even tweaking! What is wrong with me! :haha:

Attachments

• 2016-08-10 20.38.13.jpg
    2016-08-10 20.38.13.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 4
I know! I'm going to step away from them until at least the weekend! Technically it's impossible for me to get a positive until at least another 3 days so I'm going to give myself a slap and find another hobby that doesn't involve peeing on sticks! Haha!

Hahahaha Lou!!! Put those tests away somewhere else!! In a cupboard you DONT use daily! I can't see a thing on that last one, but I know they're different in person too. I do hope it is the beginnings of one though!!!

I know the feeling though. I drive myself nutty obsessing on symptoms and ideas and planning but not planning.... Argh! Total mind f*** this TTC hu!? lol.

Me, I've not had any symptoms!! My only symptom was that I DID have lots of CM for a few days, and I was horny, and now I'm basically dry. Which means NOTHING about pregnancy, but gives me hope I may have actually ovulated (I have only ovulated once in the past 5.5 years...) so even if it's not a BFP, I'd be happy to get AF to know my body is back in business! It'll drive me batty if it comes to another couple of weeks with a BFN *and* no AF!

Haha! That made me laugh!! I love this forum for the fact that we can all be a little crazy sometimes!! :)

I know right. We can all be crazy POAS addicts and it's considered pretty normal. Hehehe. I'm testing on Monday, and it's Thursday night here..... Sitting on my hands I tell ya!

If I don't have tests in the house then I'm fine! But I overstocked last month and they are all just there!!

I'll make sure that next month I have none leftover! Haha!! At this rate I won't have that worry, I'd have used them all by 9dpo! Lol

Hey!! Well it was quite the busy day yesterday. Husband had me all over town. Lol no tests yet he wouldnt let me lol but im going to buy them after work tonight. My temp was up at 98.8 yesterday and sore breasts throughout day. Cramping a little here and there. Alot of watery cm and extra saliva. I feel alot of symptoms so thats way im about to turn into a poas addict! In fact i was trying to hold off till sunday. But i had peed in a cup this am already and saved it to test! Ill prob try one of my fancy doctor office hcg tests but the hcg level takes alot more to turn one positive. But i have a ton of those calling my name! Today im calling myself 9dpo. But giving a three day window anyway.

You could have practically been describing my symptoms I'm having today! Let's hope it's a good sign! I keep remembering how I felt in June when I got my bfp and I keep thinking it's the same symptoms! I just don't want to get my hopes up too much!

so i used one of those tests this morning and i would say negative other then the line eye i maybe having i swear i could of saw something there! i need to get off work so i can go to the store! i wanna test my morning urine and then again tomorrow. ekk were getting so close! fx!

Here we go! In my best mario voice!

Attachments

• 20160811_223629.jpg
    20160811_223629.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 5
Haha!! That looks like my cupboard except all my frers are now gone!! :haha: Did one this morning also and I swear I could see a little something on it! But then again nearly every test I do I see something!!

Loub and mum2gremlin, you both sound like where I currently am! 10DPO, excessive saliva, excessive CM, some sensitivity and sore boobs and nipples (not too much though), fatigue and sleeplessness. Last cycle I had an early MC and some of my symptoms are similar to last cycle! Now I'm turning into a POAS addict, I never have been before!
Good luck to you both, keep us updated!

Come join the testing fun!! :haha:

Have you had any squinters on any tests yet?!

Let's hope this thread is full of bfps soon!

Mum2gremlin, have you used a frer yet?

No squinters :( but I'm trying to tell myself they were cheapies and I tested at 5pm after a very small hold... Losing some hope though :( I'll try again in the morning

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->