ovulation today!! anyone else?

It's the last worst time isn't it. Wouldn't it be great if we all just had self control and didn't test early!!! Don't lose hope yet, you're not out yet x

So i broke and tested this am with frer. Idk. I feel like i always see something too. I took it outside and i was like there it is! But i just think its a day or two earlier! This happened with my positive in may so im still thinking we got this! Mc june

Welcome sarah! You sound like you have really positive symptoms also! Fx! Im 9 or 10 dpo. Not sure when i ovulated. Sore breasts still some sharp pains yesterday in them. Always i good sign. My temp was still up yesterday. I have yet to see today where its at. I kinda just check it all day. Its bad that i just wanna poas every void until i see lines! I want a positive by sunday!

Yeh I was the same in June, got my bfp on the 10th June but was testing from about the 6th and kept thinking I could see faint lines then on the 10th I definitely saw a squinter then by the next day it was definite pink line. I can see a really faint something on my frer from this morning then when I take a photo of it, it doesn't show up!!!!

Feel pretty rubbish this evening. Feel like af is round the corner and feel sicky. Keep telling myself it's all in my head! Af isn't due til 20th though so it's quite early for Af cramps!

cramps this early is always a good sign! i have had a killer back ache and irritable yuck. hungry and temp is still up! i feel bloated . i wanna take another test already!

Sorry Lou, FX AF stays away.

I'm 11DPO today. Interrupted sleep but temp was up. Not sure if it's reliable. I'm tempted to test this morning with a FRER but I think I'll try a cheapie in a minute. I'm such a POAS addict this cycle.

I'm gonna gest again in the morning if my frers arrive in the post!! There's no way these are actual af cramps.... surely can't be!! I've been trying to find where I wrote my symptoms from June to compare them!!

Argh, you guys are melting my resolve to wait till Monday (9-10 days after my strongest O symptoms yet) I'm a Scrooge, and I am loooooath to waste a test merely from testing early! If it's positive, it'll be so faint cos I'm only 7ish dpo now, so I'd still need to test again in another few days to be sure. And if it's negative, I'll STILL be wanting to test again in another few days to be sure. So either way, if I tested tomorrow morning or not, I will be testing again in another few days. So I'm trying reeeeeal hard to not waste one before then!!! Hahaha.

Tonight though I had yellow snotty cm.... With both pregnancies I had yellow cm in early pregnancy. It's doing my HEAD in now, cos it can be a fairly strong symptom but of course nothing is for sure!

I know what you mean. I've wasted so many tests just because I've had a feeling I might be pregnant!!! Postie delivered my frers this morning and they barely hit the door mat before I was peeing on one of them!! :haha:

I feel like there might be a good chance we've done it this cycle purely because my symptoms are so similar to previous ones.

Go a very faint maybe there maybe not there squinty line on my test this morning so I'm promising myself not to test again til Monday!

It's so frustrating isn't it!

Tested with a FRER. DH thought he could see something but I'm 99% sure it was just an evap. I'm feeling like this isn't going to be our month :(

How about you?

Ohh my! I'm so frustrated. I Feel such strong systems similar to previous too. I keep getting negatives but it hasnt even been 48 since i bought them. Im really starting to think i ovulated late. I ovulated 4 days later then i thought with my son. And the day i ovulated was the only day he could of been conceived he was a strong one!

So negative frers sore breasts, irriatible, no appetite this am but that might change soon. And cramps. I feel like it can go either way now. So frustrated fx still!

I'd think Id definitely have a bfp if my hubby could see it! He can't see any lines whatsoever unless they are blazing!! Lol

I hope it wasnt an evap :( It's such a tough time isn't it. I feel like the last few days have just dragged. I don't really want to test tomorrow because even though I know it's early, I just don't think I can handle seeing bfn! I've stared at too many tests today as it is!! I'll probably end up caving though and just testing!!

I just have so many similar symptoms to when I got my bfp in June. My body is either very clever at playing cruel tricks on me or I am actually pregnant... it's a 50/50 I guess!

https://i63.tinypic.com/24ex7iv.jpg

This was the test. I don't see anything but I never spot other people's squinters

Ahh my pretty sure i have horrible line eyes. Theres been cycles where af came and i was sure i was pregnant.

I see something but it's like what I keep seeing on mine, except I found mine hard to catch in a photo! When is af due?

It's so frustrating. My LP has been either 12 or 15 days. I'm 12DPO so I'm thinking AF will be here Wednesday.

Ahh my pretty sure i have horrible line eyes. Theres been cycles where af came and i was sure i was pregnant.
I'm literally seeing lines on everything... I feel like my eyes are playing tricks on me! Yep... been in the same boat. In late april/early may I kept telling dh that I was definitely pregnant, told him I had all the symptoms.... and I wasn't!! This time feels different though but I'm scared I'm setting myself up for a fall :-s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->