ovulation today!! anyone else?

AF is due today, big temp dip, but no sign of her yet. I'm not sure what's going on!

Sarah have you tested yet?! Fx for u
Afm. I swear i was gonna see blood this am when i went to the bathroom. I still feel like im gonna start any min but nothing. We will see. Im really hoping its a late O eggy and its still early. The possibility is there!

No i havent :( just waiting for af. If she doesnt show ill test this weekend.

Aww, sorry Sarah.

Mum2gremlin, I hope she doesn't show!!!

I'm gonna test again on Saturday but then I'm gonna call it as not actually when I Od. Sigh. I've got more signs again tonight so onwards I go!

So sorry Sarah.

Mum- fx you get your bfp!

Flying- good luck.

Afm, sorry I've been missing but I was struggling with not oing. But ff finally gave me ch and I'm about 5 dpo.

So sry sarah. I have been waiting for mine to show. Nothing yet. And im worried about testing again.

Sorry you're still in limbo mum2gremlin. I hope you get your answer soon xx

hey, i woke up to no af present again. what is going on!?! this has me beyond frustrated! today is cd 30.

You had a normal cycle in July after you mc didn't you? Do you think you might try another test? X

How frustrating for you!!!! Are you sure when you ovulated??? Ugh, waiting sucks!

Ahh! Woke up again. Missing af. Thats is nuts. I am not sure when i ovulated at all. I thought i did based on the 3 days ovulation cramps and chart. But like i said before with my son i O 4 days later. So if this is true this cycle af would be today. Its cd 31 or 12 or 13 dpo. I have never went over a 35 cd. After mc af was 30 days. I feel cramping and fullness like af will start but i also remember pregnancy felt like that. I started testing too early! Really early. Cleary that was a mistake. Im gonna try and get my hands on a test today or this weekend. My husband doesnt want me to test again. I think he cant handle how sad i have been starring at faint of faints and bfns this cycle.

Hey ladies, question... I've never taken an OPK before as a pregnancy test.

I should have O'd around 08/11

After many symptoms, I took an OPK just now (I am about 8 DPO).

I got a positive result shown here and I am supposed to get my period 1 week from today.

With OPKs, is a faint positive still positive like with a pregnancy test and shouldn't I NOT be fertile 1 week before my period is due?

So here is my OPK results:

Attachments

• 14081270_10154037733629563_1921808759_n.jpg
    14081270_10154037733629563_1921808759_n.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 4
Your opk is not positive. To be a positive opk the test line has to be as dark or darker than the control line.

How can you have a light positive? Shouldn't it be like with a pregnancy test? A line is still positive even if it's light? It's darker in person, but still slightly lighter than the control line. Plus, it's a dollar tree test lol

What I'm saying is, why is there ANY line a week before AF is due? Shouldn't there be nothing?

Opks can still have a line and not be positive. A lot of women have a low level of lh in their system. I always have a line throughout my cycle.

Ahh! Woke up again. Missing af. Thats is nuts. I am not sure when i ovulated at all. I thought i did based on the 3 days ovulation cramps and chart. But like i said before with my son i O 4 days later. So if this is true this cycle af would be today. Its cd 31 or 12 or 13 dpo. I have never went over a 35 cd. After mc af was 30 days. I feel cramping and fullness like af will start but i also remember pregnancy felt like that. I started testing too early! Really early. Cleary that was a mistake. Im gonna try and get my hands on a test today or this weekend. My husband doesnt want me to test again. I think he cant handle how sad i have been starring at faint of faints and bfns this cycle.

It is heartbreaking seeing so many bfns. Maybe just try another test and if you still get a bfn just wait a couple more days before doing another. I know how hard it must be. Is there any way of you getting bloods done? Over here in the UK I think it's rare for them to do bloods to check hcg levels but not sure how it works over there? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->